Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Beautiful looking CD buds!
:thanks:
Great idea adding the CBG to your CBD gummies. I’ll look forward to your reports!
Actually, I got the idea from @13goody13- he puts cbg in just about everything he makes- even lotion.
I've been adding a little cbg to the cbd that I smoke, and I can definitely feel the calming effect from the addition of cbg.
I've only eaten 4 of the gummies so far, but that calming/relaxing effect seems to be about the same as smoking it- although, I may have went a bit light on the cbg (200mg) when I made the gummies- works out to apx 2.5mg per gummy- I'll double the cbg to 400mg in the next batch and see how that works...(100mg/ounce of oil)

I also made the cbd/cbg gummies with orange jello, so no one mixes them up with the thc ones (strawberry-banana or raspberry) they're an odd color, (more brownish than they look here) but they actually taste pretty good!
1602532529301.jpeg

While I'm here... no baby today, so it's (better late than never)..

Monday Update Time...

First, the Wedding Cheesecake auto- She was starting to yellow a bit last week, so I bumped the MC up to
5.5g/gal, and started adding .5g of Bud Explosion to her feed...the yellow is still there, but it doesn't seem to be getting any worse and the new growth is is green enough...
She's 68 days old today, flowering since day 30...

The SaugaView®:
1602535343297.jpeg

She's only 16.5 inches tall... that puts her 12" from the light, which is just about right- any closer,and things can start to get a bit "crispy"...
1602535756516.jpeg

Now that she's fattened up a little, she takes a better silhouette shot...
1602535880178.jpeg

Here's one of her typical buds- still putting out fresh pistils, getting a little fatter every day..
1602536132579.jpeg

To be honest, I don't know how long she's got to go- according to the seed folks, she should be ready now, but I'd say she's got quite a ways to go- probably 2 more weeks- I'll keep my eye on the trichomes to see if they agree...She may be going long because she flowered pretty late for an auto...

On to the 2 outdoor Dr.S. clones- it's hotter than hell out there today (100f) so this'll be one of the days when they get watered twice...They're 68 days old, flowering for 48 days...
Both fed 6g/MC/gal.,4ml Silica Blast, and .07g Bud Explosion (started the B.E. last Wednesday)

The un-topped one:
1602536986322.jpeg

Her buds are getting heavier,so she's spreading out a little...

Dr. S. is kind of an odd strain- the buds don't get very big, but there is a crapload of 'em...

Here's one of her top buds:
1602537230545.jpeg

The topped one-
1602537483842.jpeg

It's going to be interesting to compare yields on these 2- this one seems to have quite a few more buds than the other (untopped) one, and they seem to be heavier...hard to tell, really, but she is drooping more than the other one- I had to stake up the 2 top colas yesterday because they both fell over...

One of her buds:
1602537817391.jpeg

One more of both of 'em...
1602537892504.jpeg

The one good thing about the heat, is that it gets rid of the powdery mildew, at least temporarily...
I have some citric acid on the way for the pm, but it's a few days out (as recommended by @InTheShed )

That's about all I've got today- I think these girls have apx 2 weeks to go (same as the WCC)
so I've got yet another long trim jail sentence coming up soon ...(Oh Boy, Woo-Hoo, Whoopee,etc...) ;)

I hope everyone's Monday is going well!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate your support!
Please stay as safe as you can out there...this shit ain't over yet...:peace:

'Tis the season for pumpkin spice (looking) gummies! CBG is the new CBD it seems
If they only made pumpkin spice jello....
I haven't tried the cbg by itself, but the cbd/cbg combination really works well for me.

And your outdoor sisters are truly loving the heat. A pair of lovelies.
Thanks,Shed! They do like that heat... as long as they have a cool beverage to go with it.... :cheesygrinsmiley:
Say hi to Nova for us when she next appears at your door!
It'll be next Monday, unless her daddy decides to take that one off too!

If they only made pumpkin spice jello....
I haven't tried the cbg by itself, but the cbd/cbg combination really works well for me.

Thanks,Shed! They do like that heat... as long as they have a cool beverage to go with it.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

It'll be next Monday, unless her daddy decides to take that one off too!
Wondering when you put the CBG in- I put it in at the end of the infusion when I add the LSL (after I run it through the screen, but still very hot)
I’m not sure it takes as much CBG, the amount you are putting in might be fine. I don’t really have anything to compare to lol it’s usually 0% or close to it in most things, so any amount might be a lot!

Wondering when you put the CBG in-
I put it in the gummy mix, along with all the other powdered stuff, so 200mg in this batch of gummies...
I really don't know what the "proper" dose would be- 200mg didn't look like very much when I weighed it out,
but it may be fine...kinda hard to tell, with the effects being so subtle.
Apx how much did you add to your infusion?

I put it in the gummy mix, along with all the other powdered stuff, so 200mg in this batch of gummies...
I really don't know what the "proper" dose would be- 200mg didn't look like very much when I weighed it out,
but it may be fine...kinda hard to tell, with the effects being so subtle.
Apx how much did you add to your infusion?
That’s a little more than I put, at 500mg per batch (2 cups) infused oil, I’m only at 125mg in my gummies. My PB cups are the heavy hitters at about 4-5x the gummy dose. For when you MUST sleep lol

I'll tell you what- since I started with the cbg/cbd/thc combination in the evenings, I've slept better than I have in years.
The cbd/thc combination was working real well, but with the addition of the cbg- even better!
Maybe I'll stick with the 200mg/batch for the gummies, because I really don't think it could work any better than it already does!
We'll get it figured out- we're both pretty new at the cbg thing, so this is "research"...for science, of course! :)

:slide:
oh my. She is gorgeous...:drool:

whoa. I thought you were in WA - eastern?

a crapload is always nice. :slide:

:popcorn:

Nope! Stay safe out there! :love:
I’m the one in WA (western) and he is in CA. Glad it’s not 100 here lol

I am amazed to see this very same thread still going ?
Hey, Dean- good to see you're still kickin'!
It's going to be going for awhile- Might start a new one in 2021- I'm just going to skip right over 2020 (as a lot of us would really like to do... :straightface: )
Looks fab
Thanks, Tra!...and your new girls are looking sweet also!

Hey, Dean- good to see you're still kickin'!
It's going to be going for awhile- Might start a new one in 2021- I'm just going to skip right over 2020 (as a lot of us would really like to do... :straightface: )

Thanks, Tra!...and your new girls are looking sweet also!
No man I like it , all info in one place , just impossible to catch up or a regular human schedule ibut keeps things simple ish , really glad your still killing it brotherman . How are thoes oneo leds holding up dude ?

:rofl:
Yeah, I play it pretty safe with the Bud Explosion- I went up to 1g/gal. for their last couple of waterings, and I'll stick with that amount till the end (apx a week from now)- I don't know if it's helping anything, but it isn't hurting anything (yet) either...
How are thoes oneo leds holding up dude ?
The original one is still doing a great job, for close to 2 years now...
I do have a spare though, just in case...

Tuesday update time!

I'll start with the indoor Wedding Cheesecake auto- She's 77 days old today, flowering for 47 days
She's getting pretty close to done- maybe a week and a half to go- fattening up a little more every day
and she actually has a real nice smell...I'm terrible at describing smells, so I'll just say she smells "sweet"
@13goody13 said she'd stack up real nice, and he was right...

The SaugaView®:
1603218381666.jpeg

Through the door:
1603218426680.jpeg

One of the buds- bumping the MegaCrop up to 5.5g/gal stopped her yellowing...
1603218461204.jpeg

A silhouette shot:
1603218608447.jpeg

That's it for that one, on to the outdoor girls... both 75 days old, flowering for 57 days.
I was going to let them go till at least day 61, but they're sooo ready right now, they'll both be getting chopped tomorrow-I'll remove the big fan leaves later today, and save the "fun part" for all day tomorrow...:straightface:

CBD Clone#1: (not topped)
1603218970349.jpeg

Out in the sun:
1603219041367.jpeg

And then there's CBD Clone#2, the one that got topped- she's 7 inches shorter than the other one, but a lot wider: (25" tall x 44" wide)
1603219167752.jpeg

Out in the sun- lots of horizontal buds on both of these girls...
1603219285274.jpeg

This is a bud on clone#2- they all look just about like this:
1603219379246.jpeg

And that's about all I've got today- I'll post up some harvest pics later on in the week- It'll be interesting to compare the yields to see if topping really makes much of a difference - it sure looks like it will, but ya never know for sure till the final weigh in...

This was the last outdoor grow for this year, but I'll be growing something in "the box"year around-
@13goody13 was nice enough to send me some great auto seeds:love:, so I'll (probably) be growing a Green Crack auto in there next....

I hope everyone's having a great week so far...
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support! :peace:
And please- stay safe out there!

Tuesday update time!

I'll start with the indoor Wedding Cheesecake auto- She's 77 days old today, flowering for 47 days
She's getting pretty close to done- maybe a week and a half to go- fattening up a little more every day
and she actually has a real nice smell...I'm terrible at describing smells, so I'll just say she smells "sweet"
@13goody13 said she'd stack up real nice, and he was right...

The SaugaView®:
1603218381666.jpeg

Through the door:
1603218426680.jpeg

One of the buds- bumping the MegaCrop up to 5.5g/gal stopped her yellowing...
1603218461204.jpeg

A silhouette shot:
1603218608447.jpeg

That's it for that one, on to the outdoor girls... both 75 days old, flowering for 57 days.
I was going to let them go till at least day 61, but they're sooo ready right now, they'll both be getting chopped tomorrow-I'll remove the big fan leaves later today, and save the "fun part" for all day tomorrow...:straightface:

CBD Clone#1: (not topped)
1603218970349.jpeg

Out in the sun:
1603219041367.jpeg

And then there's CBD Clone#2, the one that got topped- she's 7 inches shorter than the other one, but a lot wider: (25" tall x 44" wide)
1603219167752.jpeg

Out in the sun- lots of horizontal buds on both of these girls...
1603219285274.jpeg

This is a bud on clone#2- they all look just about like this:
1603219379246.jpeg

And that's about all I've got today- I'll post up some harvest pics later on in the week- It'll be interesting to compare the yields to see if topping really makes much of a difference - it sure looks like it will, but ya never know for sure till the final weigh in...

This was the last outdoor grow for this year, but I'll be growing something in "the box"year around-
@13goody13 was nice enough to send me some great auto seeds:love:, so I'll (probably) be growing a Green Crack auto in there next....

I hope everyone's having a great week so far...
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support! :peace:
And please- stay safe out there!
That WC looks awesome. Flowers look more broad than mine were. I overdosed mine on K additives. They got nice and dense but the leaves crisped and died off before the buds reached max size. Love the smell and taste of that one still...
And I can’t believe you still have plants outside! At least we don’t need to worry about CBD for a while.
Looking good all around, as always.

Back
Top Bottom