Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I consider an ounce a whole lot of damage!
It's only 6 or 7 grams dry, so it's not too bad of a hit- Next year I'll be better prepared to deal with it...
Congrats on the harvest(s) Carcass!
Thanks, Boo!
Are those .99 store jars gonna contain it all?
I've only got one of those left after the ChemDog harvest, but I "consolidated" some of my older stuff, and came up with 4 other quart jars, those should hold this one... but I've still got the WCC to go, so I'm basically out of jars again...or I will be by harvest time.... It's the same old problem...too much darn weed! :)

Good Saturday Morning Carcass and Everyone! I can't believe I was 3 weeks behind here, but all caught up now. :)Congrats on all your harvests! Looks like a super successful outdoor season this year!
While I'm here, Here's some pics of the ChemDog#4 harvest, which, of course, took
me way too long to do- 9 hours start to finish- about an hour of that was washing the buds
I can relate for sure!
A little update on the Dr.S cbd harvest-chopped the Thursday before last, and dried in paper bags in the fridge for 9.5 days...
That's a lot of bud to put in the frig! We tried the "low & slo" method for the first time on just a small sampling of buds. I must say, they smell much nicer than the ones I dried the standard way. My son is seriously considering buying a small frig for this... and his beer collection.
big buds don't seem to be in the Dr.S.'s genes...
Same, I never got any real size but hundreds of little nugs off mine.
Interesting. My CBD plant (same genetics as yours) had the largest and densest buds of the three plants that I grew this season. Here's a pic:

With this covid thing going on, I worry .
Mrs.C. says I worry too much....but that's just what I do...
Same here. We must be related somehow. :eek:
The CBG was $18.99/g and the 99.4% CBD was only $6.99/g, which seems very reasonable ...it's nice that they both come with that nifty little spatula thingy too :)
Do you just use the isolate in edibles, or do you also sprinkle it on your THC weed before smoking?
Thanks -to you and 13-goody - for documenting your CBG adventures. Very helpful :)
Absolutely this! I am super excited to check out the CBG now that I have plenty of CBD flower. :thanks:

Congrats on all your harvests! Looks like a super successful outdoor season this year!
Thanks,Beez! - It worked out better than I thought it would...Congrats on your completed harvests also- and on the upcoming A5 Haze harvest- beautiful plant, but I sure don't envy the "processing" you've got coming up...that thing would take me at least a week to trim....
I must say, they smell much nicer than the ones I dried the standard way.
The plan was to dry these last two in the fridge, but my youngest son needs the fridge...so much for that plan...

My CBD plant (same genetics as yours) had the largest and densest buds of the three plants
Damn, those are some huge colas!
@13goody13 and I must of gotten the "lots o little buds" pheno... ;)
Do you just use the isolate in edibles, or do you also sprinkle it on your THC weed before smoking?
I do sprinkle it on both my thc and cbd smoke- although for the last week or so I've just been mixing in a little of the 18% cbg weed that @13goody13 sent me...( :love: )
I am super excited to check out the CBG now that I have plenty of CBD flower.
You should check out @OregonHempFlower - they've got a great selection of (affordable) cbd/cbg products... If you order something from them, use the coupon code "420mag1"at checkout, to save 20%-helluva deal!
Your gunna love that green crack auto!! :headbanger:
I know you really liked the one you grew- when/if this one sprouts, I'll like it more...:)
Congrats on the harvest brother!!
Thanks,BL!
I'm pretty happy with what I got from those plants- Old Mr. Sun gets most of the credit- all I did was keep them supplied with their favorite beverage...

Update time!
Not a lot going on,since I've only got the one plant (Wedding Cheesecake auto from @13goody13 )going right now-
it's pretty close to being done, but I'm still waiting on some amber trichomes...It's drinking the pot dry every 3 days, so it's still growing- not any taller, just a bit fatter everyday...

The SaugaView®:
1603824616759.jpeg

It's 83 days old, flowering for 53- it really should be done by now, according to the breeder, but this one is running a bit behind-
1603824999425.jpeg

It's still putting out some fresh pistils, so it's got a little ways to go, although she'll get harvested when I see the right amount of amber trichs... nothing yet,though...
1603825138655.jpeg

And a silhouette shot-
1603825462595.jpeg

She needed water today, so I took a couple of outdoor shots while she was out of the box...
She's being fed 6g/gal MC, 4ml S.Blast,& 1g/gal Bud Explosion for the last couple feedings...other than a little tip burn, she's pretty happy with that mix...

Here's a pic of her "undercarriage"- I don't do any defoliating, and it shows... :)
1603825823003.jpeg

One of the buds...she's really stinky right now- she always stinks, but when she's thirsty it seems to get 3 or 4 times stronger...but it's a good stink...

1603825894019.jpeg

That's about it for that one- she may or may not still be around next week- if a harvest happens, I'll post up some pics...

I harvested the 2 CBD clones on Wednesday, and they were dry on Sunday- almost too dry-we've had pretty low humidity for the last week, so they dried faster than usual...The buds from these 2 clones ended up
really "fluffy"- nothing like the dense buds their mom produced...

One was not topped and one was topped- I wanted to see if there'd be much difference in the yields
#1 wasn't topped:
1603826341728.jpeg

#2 was topped:

1603826430975.jpeg

Only .4 oz difference... like 6 or 7% more for the topped one- I thought there'd be more of a difference...
So topping does increase the yield, just not very much...although, she was only topped once- multiple toppings might have a better result.

I'm probably going to vacuum pack most of it, and store it in the freezer for use sometime down the road-

I dropped a Green Crack auto seed last Wednesday...
Fingers are crossed!!
They've been crossed for 6 days- still no sprout action...some things never change...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I had a problem last time with not planting them deep enough- I may have went a little too far in the other direction this time....I'll give this one a few more days before I kill drop another one....;)

That's it for this update!
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support!
Have a great week , and please continue to stay safe out there:peace:

Update time!
Not a lot going on,since I've only got the one plant (Wedding Cheesecake auto from @13goody13 )going right now-
it's pretty close to being done, but I'm still waiting on some amber trichomes...It's drinking the pot dry every 3 days, so it's still growing- not any taller, just a bit fatter everyday...

The SaugaView®:
1603824616759.jpeg

It's 83 days old, flowering for 53- it really should be done by now, according to the breeder, but this one is running a bit behind-
1603824999425.jpeg

It's still putting out some fresh pistils, so it's got a little ways to go, although she'll get harvested when I see the right amount of amber trichs... nothing yet,though...
1603825138655.jpeg

And a silhouette shot-
1603825462595.jpeg

She needed water today, so I took a couple of outdoor shots while she was out of the box...
She's being fed 6g/gal MC, 4ml S.Blast,& 1g/gal Bud Explosion for the last couple feedings...other than a little tip burn, she's pretty happy with that mix...

Here's a pic of her "undercarriage"- I don't do any defoliating, and it shows... :)
1603825823003.jpeg

One of the buds...she's really stinky right now- she always stinks, but when she's thirsty it seems to get 3 or 4 times stronger...but it's a good stink...

1603825894019.jpeg

That's about it for that one- she may or may not still be around next week- if a harvest happens, I'll post up some pics...

I harvested the 2 CBD clones on Wednesday, and they were dry on Sunday- almost too dry-we've had pretty low humidity for the last week, so they dried faster than usual...The buds from these 2 clones ended up

One was not topped and one was topped- I wanted to see if there'd be much difference in the yields
#1 wasn't topped:
1603826341728.jpeg

#2 was topped:

1603826430975.jpeg

Only .4 oz difference... like 6 or 7% more for the topped one- I thought there'd be more of a difference...
So topping does increase the yield, just not very much...although, she was only topped once- multiple toppings might have a better result.

I'm probably going to vacuum pack most of it, and store it in the freezer for use sometime down the road-

They've been crossed for 6 days- still no sprout action...some things never change...:cheesygrinsmiley:
I had a problem last time with not planting them deep enough- I may have went a little too far in the other direction this time....I'll give this one a few more days before I kill drop another one....;)

Man that auto is looking STELLAR :bravo:
You really knocked this one out of the park , like usual.
I hope your green crack breaks ground soon
Be safe play safe brother

That WC is more beautiful every time you show her to us!
Thanks, Boo- I really thought she'd be history by now, but she just keeps on going...
I can't believe a lot of her leaves are still green- usually by this time, the only green is on the buds..

I hope your green crack breaks ground soon
Thanks, Dean!
I've had them take a week before, so I haven't quite given up on this one yet...it's getting close though..

Update time!

The SaugaView®:
1603824616759.jpeg

1603824999425.jpeg

1603825138655.jpeg

And a silhouette shot-
1603825462595.jpeg

1603825823003.jpeg

1603825894019.jpeg

#1 wasn't topped:
1603826341728.jpeg

#2 was topped:

1603826430975.jpeg

Congrats on the CBD harvest. Hardly any difference between the yields, which is interesting.

That WC is flat out gorgeous! :Rasta:

Update time!

The SaugaView®:
1603824616759.jpeg

1603824999425.jpeg

1603825138655.jpeg

And a silhouette shot-
1603825462595.jpeg

1603825823003.jpeg

1603825894019.jpeg

#1 wasn't topped:
1603826341728.jpeg

#2 was topped:

1603826430975.jpeg

Man those are some beauties, and a great yield.
That WC is phenomenal looking. Glad you didn’t overfeed, it looks like that made a huge difference, mine was fried!
Can’t wait to taste that one, what are you going to do with all that stinky stuff?
:laugh: Don’t give it all away before I visit again.
So you’re almost ready for green crack then?

Thanks for the kind words, GDB!
Hardly any difference between the yields, which is interesting.
I was really expecting about an ounce and a half difference, so it kind of surprised me...there were actually more buds on the topped one, but they were even smaller than the other one, which were plenty small themselves...
That WC is phenomenal looking. Glad you didn’t overfeed,
She really is ending up nice- I think it's the only auto I've grown that still has any green leaves this close to the end- I did manage to transfer some powdery mildew to her from the clones (like a dumbass) but I got it stopped before it really even got started...
:laugh: Don’t give it all away before I visit again.
Don't worry- if it's as good as that WCC sample you sent me, I'll keep this one in the family.
and you know I'm not going to smoke it all up - it tends to last a looonnng time at two
or three hits a day... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Big and solid-looking buds on that beauty carcass! :excellent:
The buds from these 2 clones ended up
The clones were in veg a lot less time than the mom so they probably didn't have the root structure.
like 6 or 7% more for the topped one
I'd be happy with 6-7% increase in my savings account! I think that topped and trained would have bumped up that difference even without additional topping.

Gorgeous plant that has only gotten more beautiful with time, Carc!
Thanks, sy- I've got to say the same about your recent harvest- Desert was gorgeous!
The clones were in veg a lot less time than the mom so they probably didn't have the root structure.
I think you're right- Thanks! I wouldn't of thought of that! I've still got to clean them up, but I did save the roots and stems for the salve box- I'm gonna need a bigger box!
Wow that second outdoor photo is beautiful!!
Thanks,BL! Mrs.C. suggested that I just "leave that stinkin thing out there" :)

Back
Top Bottom