Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Ditto ^

That was fast! Thank You,420 moderators!

Thanks, Smokey!- I shouldn't need to worry about cbd for quite awhile!

Gorgeous long-running auto you have there, supersized too!

And that’s a goodly supply of excellent looking CBD buds.

So topping does increase the yield, just not very much...although, she was only topped once- multiple toppings might have a better result.

I think veg time would have to come in to that equation as well, especially if veg time is short. Assuming you top them at the same time, which I think you did with the CBD ones, the yield increase in the topped plant will be somewhat hamstrung by the time needed to recover from the topping and redirect hormones etc. - which the un-topped plant doesn’t have to do. Only a subtle impact but possibly makes enough difference. So if it veg’d a little more it wouldn’t take long to make up that difference. I reckon... just shootin’ the breeze :)
root structure.
Exactly

Hope all is as well in life as it looks in the garden, carcass!
:ciao:

Well, if he stinks like pot, I’m sure you’re wife is happy about that!!
She didn't mind the clones stinking, because they were outside- but that WCC, which stinks twice as much, is inside... so Mrs.C. is the only one in a hurry to get her harvested...I've got to admit, that plant does a great job of stinking up the whole house, and Mrs.C. just won't get on board with the "but it's a good stink" thing... :)

Gorgeous long-running auto you have there, supersized too!
Thanks, Amy!- I thought that one would be in the jars by now, but she's not quite ready to call it a day...
I had a little lowryder auto go 100 days last year, so you just never know...

So if it veg’d a little more it wouldn’t take long to make up that difference. I reckon.
I think you and Shed are right about that- those clones were flipped (moved outside) at day 23 after rooting,
so, at best they vegged for about 3 weeks, while mom vegged for 52 days, and had recovered from being topped before I moved her permanently outside.
So her root system had a lot more time to develop before she went into flower, and that made a big difference in her "bud density" if that's the right term...

The WC is gorgeous!
Thanks, Fred!
Not for much longer though...
Looking fantastic!!!!
Thank you, Trala!
She has an appointment with the grim reaper on Sunday morning- 25 days past her "due date", according to the seed folks ....they say 63 days, she'll be 88 on Sunday...

Thank you, Trala!
She has an appointment with the grim reaper on Sunday morning- 25 days past her "due date", according to the seed folks ....they say 63 days, she'll be 88 on Sunday...
OMG Trim jail.

Literally the worst part of growing.

Can’t wait to see what she delivers.

:)

OMG Trim jail.

Literally the worst part of growing.
This one won't be too bad- I trimmed off all the easy stuff yesterday, so today it's just the
close trimming on the sticky stuff...I just have to get off my butt now and get it done! ;)

Just a little harvest update on the Wedding Cheesecake auto-
88 days old today, flowering for 58...
I did some of the trimming yesterday, so today was pretty easy, although it did still take me 3 hours...

Here's what she looked like before yesterdays haircut:

1604271174243.jpeg

And after:
1604271226403.jpeg

A bud:
1604271346492.jpeg

one more:
1604271412232.jpeg

Final silhouette shot:
1604271975864.jpeg

Trimmed and in the pan:
1604271760109.jpeg

And hanging in the closet:
1604271809719.jpeg

It took me even longer than usual :rolleyes:, because my inebriated brother in law stopped by and offered to help...I declined... it was only 10:30am and he was already very shitfaced- so I gave him a gallon of Terpinator, (he grows a little)
some Alaskan Purple nugs, and some Wedding Cheesecake larf, and sent him on his way (his wife was driving). Nice guy, but he drinks waayyy too much.

Fun fact: Did you know that if you dip your clippers in water occasionally while trimming, they'll stay nice and clean?- Probably common knowledge, but I just discovered it.... ;)

I also found one seed on her- I never saw any nanners, but there must've been a few early on.
1604274802622.jpeg

And things are back to normal with me and germinating seeds- both Green Crack auto seeds didn't sprout, so
I'm now waiting on a Super Silver Haze auto ...It's only been in the cup since yesterday morning, so we'll
know in a few days if I killed that one too...:straightface:

And that's about it for this one- I'll get a weight on the WCCa after the cure, so it'll be a little while...
I'd guess 4 or 5 oz.- the nugs are pretty dense.

Thanks for looking!
I hope the upcoming week is a great one for everyone...
And please, stay safe out there!

although it did still take me 3 hours...
Of course it did. It always does...:laughtwo:
took me even longer than usual :rolleyes:, because my inebriated brother in law stopped by and offered to help...I declined... it was only 10:30am and he was already very shitfaced- so I gave him a gallon of Terpinator, (he grows a little)
some Alaskan Purple nugs, and some Wedding Cheesecake larf, and sent him on his way (his wife was driving)
Damn. That sucks. Perhaps his offer was in an effort to get exactly what you gave him. Win! :high-five:
I also found one seed on her- I never saw any nanners, but there must've been a few early on.
I’ll bet that pops! Fingers crossed! ;)
And things are back to normal with me and germinating seeds- both Green Crack auto seeds didn't sprout, so
I'm now waiting on a Super Silver Haze auto ...It's only been in the cup since yesterday morning, so we'll
know in a few days if I killed that one too...:straightface:
Booooooooo! That’s so disheartening, I’m sorry. I’ve been looking at Silver Haze lately, it looks like a good choice. I will root her her! :love:
And please, stay safe out there!
Ditto my friend, ditto!

Back
Top Bottom