Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thank You,420Budz
I'll be updating tomorrow (ish)
Thanks for stopping by!

This looks great not trying to belittle ur greenthumb but really for 100$ light and piece work things are chugging along nicely pulling up a chair to see how this finishes out how u like that lamp I’m strongly thinking about selling my burples for 3 of ur lights I know there’s better options for 300 but I’m plug and play lol plants look great dude

Hi, Folks-
Heres a little update ,not alot has happened this week,The girls have been doing
what they do-growing bigger every day
I'm going to kind of highlight the little (8") LowRyder#2 this week-She had kind of a rough start (my fault,left her in the solo cup too long) so now she looks just like a flowering cannabis plant....only smaller...

**edit** She may me small,but she packs a big stink!..good thing I like that smell-

Not that this strain grows very big-my last one grew outdoors,and looked like a little 14" christmas tree at the end.
Starting LST after she started flowering didn't do her any favors,either...in my defense,I didn't expect flowering to begin at 20 days old,so that part took me by surprise-thought I had at least another ten days or so..
The pic above is today(3/25),and here she was just 18 days ago(3/7):

A bud:

Now on to the real plants:

Bagseed#3 (front left)is rapidly trying to become "queen of the hill" in there-she's (and I say "she" optimistically) caught up with the NLxBB (front right) and is trying to take up more than her share of the space...;) I don't think she understands the situation...if she does,she just doesn't care....

Believe it of not,I defoliated both of the youngsters last Wednesday (not real heavy,but a substantial pile of leaves).
The little lady outside under the kitchen window is doing pretty well,considering she's only gotten 2 days of full sun since the last pics -we've had 2 days of rain,and 5 or 6 days of cloudy,cold,generally crappy weather since her last photo op:

Not doing quite as well as her 2 same-age sisters in "the box",but she's holding her own out there.
I'm not going to do anything to her except water her(if it ever stops raining), feed her mega crop,and keep the bugs off her-
no topping or LST-Just going to let her do her thing without being messed with-I think she might do pretty well out there.

Well,that's about it for today-

Thank you for looking & I'll see you here same time next week!

how u like that lamp
I don't really have much to compare it to,since it's my first LED,but it's actually
doing better than I expected it to do-when I get my larger growspace,I'm going to get another one of the same light.
I don't care for the blurple-I don't want to have to turn the light off just to see how the plants really look,or take pics.
I'm not dissing the blurple lights-they grow fine plants,but they're just not for me.

Thanks for the compliment,@Growca2268,I really appreciate it!:thumb:

Thank you,Dirty Ernie!

I'm pulling for her too-I think if she ever gets some good steady sunlight,she'll be blocking the light through my kitchen window in a couple months or so...

I don't care for the blurple-I don't want to have to turn the light off just to see how the plants really look,or take pics.
I'm not dissing the blurple lights-they grow fine plants,but they're just not for me.
Totally agree, I love cobs and natural light led's for photo's, but hps, and blurple, not so much! I do have a blurple that is doing awesome on a solo blueberry as my cobs are otherwise occupied. The local grow store was clearing it out for a good price and, well, its a disease....Your led seems to be doing a great job for the price, your plants are all looking super healthy.

Small update- I did a little defol today,because I was seriously having trouble closing the door without a bunch of leaves sticking out:

They don't really look that much different after the trimming,but they are getting taller pretty
quickly -another week and I'm gonna need to stick one of those dune buggy flags in the Lo Ryder
so I don't lose her in there...

I got them all on the same watering schedule this week-LoRyder wasn't quite due,but at her age,she's not gonna complain about a little extra water & nutes..speaking of nutes...I feel like I'm cheating -the Mega Crop makes it so easy,seems like they should need alot more "stuff" to eat, but here is a pic of my entire nute regimen :

I know-pathetic,isn't it....but the plants are absolutely loving it,so I am too !

Well,that's it for today - Thanks for looking,see you on Monday...:peace:

Love the box! Also simple nutes.... I recently started using General Hydroponics GH5122 BioThrive Grow for a Blue Cheese clcone that was not doing well, now it is growing like craaaaazzzzzy
818IA41sZLL._SL1500_.jpg
BioThrive is an organic liquid nutrient that reeks but I wanted to give it a try for the sake of an organic grow. I will get some Mega Crop for some outdoor plants in summer. Mixing nutes is entertaining over winter but too many other projects in summer.

Hey there carcass, just stoppin by to check out what you got goin on. Everything is looking really nice and healthy. I’m surprised by the bud growth on that loryder in just over 2 weeks, pretty good sign. How’s your RH in that box? Seems like the cardboard might be an issue, but clearly it’s not effecting your ladies and it would only be beneficial for flowering.
I would love to do an outside seed in the ground.

Anyhow, happy growing. I’ll make sure to pop in now and then.

I'm good with it too-although at 4 sq.ft,I can see another light and a 4x4 tent in my future.
The Mrs. can't see it (yet),but I can....
Funny how we can sometimes see things in the future that the Mrs. can’t quite see yet :rofl:

Thanks for stopping by,Chef !

How’s your RH in that box?
Actually,it's a little high right now (so am I,but that's another story) at about 70%,
but it rained last night,so lots of moisture in the air-we had a 76 degree day last weekend and it dropped to 58-60% so I'm pretty sure that as soon as it warms up it'll stay in the lower range.

I've got plenty of air movement in there,so it's not likely to cause any problems till then.
The little girl outside is doing fine,despite the weather,not growing as fast as her sisters indoors,but definitely getting bigger everyday:

I'm sure she'll speed up when the weather turns a bit more "cannabis friendly"

Back
Top Bottom