Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

Thanks, T.!

Yes you have!
Cleo 1.jpeg

Ha! Probably as close as I'm ever gonna get... 🤪
That's 3 bottles of wine wide, that canopy is! 👀

@Trala really did an excellent job on that one, and the next one will be even better!
Hey C Flowers :)

FYI I’m totes BIG SMILING!

I simply can’t wait to start our Northern Hemisphere/Southern Hemisphere Comparative Grow.

I think this Wedding Cake grow has been my favourite grow yet!

Sorry I'm late for most of your harvest fun, but am looking forward to your GSC chop. Beautiful plant,:bravo: and congratulations on your auto harvests.

Sorry I'm late for most of your harvest fun, but am looking forward to your GSC chop.
Hi, Beez! Great to see you!
Yeah, those little autos were easy harvests- the GSC is going to involve a bit of time in trim jail... :cheesygrinsmiley:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And, since it's Monday, it's time for a little Update on the GSC...

She's 120 days old, flipped 70 days ago, flowering for 60 days.
1.jpg

She's still getting a little fatter every day...a few leaves are starting to yellow, so she's showing her age a bit..
2.jpg

The SaugaView®: She's being fed 6g/gal mc/4ml silica/1g. AloeVera powder/.20g Easy Weed- this combination seems to be working pretty well- she still drinks a gallon every other day.
3.jpg

4.jpg

A few buds...
6.jpg

There's still quite a few fresh pistils popping out, so she's still growing a little fatter every day...
7.jpg

No airy buds on this girl- they're nice and solid...
8.jpg

A view from under the canopy...that white piece of yarn is her "girdle" to keep the buds off the walls.
Surprisingly, it works real well..
10.jpg

And that's about all I've got today..
Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support..:love:

Last week, I said I thought she had 10 days to go- :hmmmm: this week, I'm saying the same thing:cheesygrinsmiley:...If anything happens any sooner, I'll let you know!

Have a great week, everyone!

Good morning C Victoria Secret :)

Every girl who likes pasta needs a good girdle. But C Song, can we please PLEASE refer to it as “shapewear” from here on?!

She is such a beauty :)

That's a stunning plant MrC!

So you girded her. I'll have to keep that in mind for future grows!

Who could ask for more?
Last week, I said I thought she had 10 days to go- :hmmmm: this week, I'm saying the same thing:cheesygrinsmiley:...If anything happens any sooner, I'll let you know!
Your predictions seem very similar to mine, accuracy-wise. :laughtwo:

Hi, Beez! Great to see you!
Yeah, those little autos were easy harvests- the GSC is going to involve a bit of time in trim jail... :cheesygrinsmiley:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And, since it's Monday, it's time for a little Update on the GSC...

She's 120 days old, flipped 70 days ago, flowering for 60 days.
1.jpg

She's still getting a little fatter every day...a few leaves are starting to yellow, so she's showing her age a bit..
2.jpg

The SaugaView®: She's being fed 6g/gal mc/4ml silica/1g. AloeVera powder/.20g Easy Weed- this combination seems to be working pretty well- she still drinks a gallon every other day.
3.jpg

4.jpg

A few buds...
6.jpg

There's still quite a few fresh pistils popping out, so she's still growing a little fatter every day...
7.jpg

No airy buds on this girl- they're nice and solid...
8.jpg

A view from under the canopy...that white piece of yarn is her "girdle" to keep the buds off the walls.
Surprisingly, it works real well..
10.jpg

Thanks for looking, I appreciate the support..:love:

Have a great week, everyone!
Sup carcass, hope your doing good man from looking at this you clearly are lol those buds are stacked!! That pic from the door wow youve done some fantastic training :yummy:

Those flowers are stacked and frosty and nowhere near done.
And the trichomes are almost all clear, so she'll be with us for a while longer...
can we please PLEASE refer to it as “shapewear” from here on?!
Ha! or, we can just call it a piece of yarn... 🤪
Your predictions seem very similar to mine, accuracy-wise.
From now on, I'll stick with something vague, like " She'll be ready to harvest one of these days":)
That pic from the door wow youve done some fantastic training
Thanks, @GreenFingaz ! This one took to the training particularly well...and she stopped growing just in the nick of time...
Im confused lol doesnt flowering start when you flip strate away?
Yes, but I wait till I actually see flowers forming to start counting days in flower.
Sometimes it takes 4 ot 5 days, sometimes more- this one took ten days to start putting out pistils.
Some folks count from the day they flip to 12/12, I just wait for flowers, then start counting the days...

That kind of aligns with how things are when you grow outside.
You usually don't know when the 'flip' happened so you just start counting day one when the pistils are showing.

She's beautiful, @Carcass. :adore:

Thank You, @Regrowth !
That kind of aligns with how things are when you grow outside.
Outside, I'll usually notice the stretch first, then the pistils show up...
While I was looking at her I was thinking 2 weeks (same thing :cheesygrinsmiley:).
I'm sure she'll be done either "one of these days" or "pretty soon"... :rofl:

From now on, I'll stick with something vague, like " She'll be ready to harvest one of these days":)
I think we'd both make "average" weather forecasters!

And the trichomes are almost all clear, so she'll be with us for a while longer...

Ha! or, we can just call it a piece of yarn... 🤪

Thanks, @GreenFingaz ! This one took to the training particularly well...and she stopped growing just in the nick of time...

Yes, but I wait till I actually see flowers forming to start counting days in flower.
Sometimes it takes 4 ot 5 days, sometimes more- this one took ten days to start putting out pistils.
Some folks count from the day they flip to 12/12, I just wait for flowers, then start counting the days...
Right I see cool man thanks for the heads up.

Back
Top Bottom