C3A70759-C378-4E8B-94B3-32925C0D60B1.jpeg

All hail to The King!

Lollllllllll

That’s not just a face bruv!

That’s there is Mother Nature herself!

C3A70759-C378-4E8B-94B3-32925C0D60B1.jpeg

All hail to The King!

Lollllllllll
I'm glad someone else could see it!! I ate my cannabis cookie and saw that right away ha

Thank You @GreenFingaz !

Thanks, Azi!

Thank You, Tim!
Ha! Took me a minute, but I see it!

I think you may be right!... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Yes, I feed the same right up to harvest, and I continue with the silica in flower- my figuring is that it helps strengthen the stems, and once the buds start fattening up is when you really need strong stems to hold 'em up...I'm not really sure if it helps anything, but my last two plants have made it to the end with minimal "floppyness":)

Thanks so much, HashGirl!
:Namaste: :high-five:

[Damn this never got posted yesterday because of the 60 second rule. :grrr: ]

That is one amazing plant and well done maximizing the real estate in there! 10 days ( ± ) is a lot of bulking and ripening time so it's a good thing everyone says you're gonna like the smoke...there's gonna be a lot of it!
she's starting to let herself go a little
I'm going to use that excuse when I'm 67. :)

That is one amazing plant and well done maximizing the real estate in there!
Thank You, Shed, she really is an amazing plant:love:- and she's sooo happy in her little 4 square foot home!
She evidently had a good night last night, because this morning the training changed from holding
stuff down, to holding stuff up... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, Monday is here once again, time for a little Update on the 134 day old GSC...
She was flipped to 12/12 84 days ago, flowering for 74 days.
She's a bit closer to harvest, but still not quite there...

Thru both doors:
1.jpg

Thru the big door
11a.jpg

Through the little door:
2.jpg

and, the Saugaview®:
3a.jpg

Now, this is kind of interesting...I turned the light down to 75 watts for this pic (from 175 watts)
and this surprised me as much as it surprises anyone else, since I'd only seen her under the intense light.
The Nextlight puts out a very white spectrum, and it sort of "fades out" any colors that might be there.
So, to see her true colors, I guess I need to turn the light down: :hmmmm:

3.jpg

How about that! She's kinda pretty....who knew??

Her look reminds me of last years Super Silver Haze .

Here's a couple of buds- they're still putting out too many pistils for me to call her "done"
although I am starting to see just a bit of amber in the trichomes..she's been flowering for 3 days shy of 11 weeks...
4.jpg

She's still being fed the same- 6g/gal/mc- 5ml silica-1g AloeVera powder- .25g Easy Weed.
7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

And, this happened! ....there'll be more about this one in the coming days...
10 zkt.jpg

And that's about it for today!

The GSC will probably still be around next Monday so there'll be at least one more update before she gets the chop!

I hope everyone has a great week!
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support:love:
And please continue to stay safe out there!

Well, Monday is here once again, time for a little Update on the 134 day old GSC...

Thru both doors:
1.jpg

Thru the big door
11a.jpg

Through the little door:
2.jpg

and, the Saugaview®:
3a.jpg

Now, this is kind of interesting...I turned the light down to 75 watts for this pic (from 175 watts)
and this surprised me as much as it surprises anyone else, since I'd only seen her under the intense light.
The Nextlight puts out a very white spectrum, and it sort of "fades out" any colors that might be there.

3.jpg

Here's a couple of buds- they're still putting out too many pistils for me to call her "done"
although I am starting to see just a bit of amber in the trichomes..she's been flowering for 3 days shy of 11 weeks...
4.jpg

She's still being fed the same- 6g/gal/mc- 5ml silica-1g AloeVera powder- .25g Easy Weed.
7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

10 zkt.jpg

The GSC will probably still be around next Monday so there'll be at least one more update before she gets the chop!

Just beautiful!

OMG mine is still laying dormant! Do we have a back a plan?

DO WE HAVE A BACK UP PLAN!

That is a beauty in any light but with the light down it's a POTM contender!
Thanks, Shed- I'm going to have to turn that light down more often!
It's a bit of a pain to re-adjust the wattage, so I haven't bothered turning it down before...

Those are some fat fat colas and you just might accidentally chop down the 17" flag at harvest it's buried so deep.
Ha! I extended it to a 21" flag, and it's still buried in there somewhere! :cheesygrinsmiley:
Just beautiful!
Thank you T! Those colors were a surprise, aye?
DO WE HAVE A BACK UP PLAN!
We do not! But a day or two difference between them is no big deal...
I'll bet you'll have a sprout by tomorrow morning!
Mine was just kinda fast for some reason- I usually have the opposite luck when it comes to sprouts...

Thru both doors:
1.jpg

Thru the big door
11a.jpg

Through the little door:
2.jpg

and, the Saugaview®:
3a.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

10 zkt.jpg

Those colours daaaammnnn

1659991812054.png

I'm speechless. And I'm not exaggerating! :green_heart:

That's what I said!

I was too- I turned that light down, looked at her and said... "wait....what?"...(I thought a few leaves were just turning yellow...)
..hidden in plain sight!
That's eye-popping! 👀

When I turn my lights down I get pics of under-lit plants. :straightface:

Late congrats on MOTM Carcass. I'm so grateful for all your training advice, especially after going thru old pics of what my canopies used to look like... :cheesygrinsmiley::love:

I thought for sure I'd be looking at GSC harvest pics when I came here to get caught up. She's still standing! And still getting fatter by the looks of it. I love the red in her leaves.

Carcass said:
You're really gonna leave us hanging like that? 🙀

I'm so grateful for all your training advice,
You're very welcome, adora!
I thought for sure I'd be looking at GSC harvest pics when I came here to get caught up.
I thought that's how it was gonna go too, but not quite yet- too many fresh pistils, and
not enough amber yet..:straightface:

You're really gonna leave us hanging like that?
Ha! just for a little while!

Back
Top Bottom