Carcass' $150 Low Budget Grow 2019

I tried contacting them to see what it would cost and I’ll pay for shipping, but no answer
Yeah, the shipping would easily be more than the Nutrients themselves -they're pretty heavy...
You'd think they'd want a piece of the Canadian market...maybe someday...
At least what you're using now seems to be doing the trick pretty well!

:ciao: Hi Carcass! Was getting my playhouse cleaned/set up for weed babysitters and realized/remembered that one of my containers...
PXL_20210310_174316571.PORTRAIT.jpg

Is the jug you mix the "prep" in....and of course I thought of you! :laughtwo:
#recycling! :high-five:

LOL!
I made a scoop for my ProMix out of my old "GoLytely"jug... (what a stupid name that is... ;) )

Scoop.jpg

inventions!
Mrs.C. has a different name for them... :oops:

While I'm here- this little lady (RQS Northern Lights) showed up this morning...hard to believe, but
3 out of 3 seeds sprouted for me, and they're all still alive!

Northern Light sprout 3-10-21.jpg

Mrs.C. has a different name for them... :oops:

While I'm here- this little lady (RQS Northern Lights) showed up this morning...hard to believe, but
3 out of 3 seeds sprouted for me, and they're all still alive!

Northern Light sprout 3-10-21.jpg
Nice work on the kids!
I had my first no-show of the year with the second green crack seed. Went in (already cracked) about a week ago, and crickets so far.
That’s actually ok, I don’t have room anyway lol. You’re gonna have some early outdoor girls!

Congrats on the awesome light, new nutes and the new babies! All very much well deserved! :slide:I was gifted the geo flora kit from an angel (not sure if they want me to say who they are/ gotta ask first) I’ll be using it on my next run just nervous about swapping. Worried I’ll find a way to muck it up:smokin:excited to watch you grow with it!
:peace::love::Namaste:
:party:

I’ll be using it on my next run just nervous about swapping. Worried I’ll find a way to muck it up:smokin:excited to watch you grow with it!
I'm just going to follow their directions to the tee, at least until I get to know @GeoFlora Nutrients a little better- I pre charged the soil with 2.5 oz before I planted in it, and My auto is due for her first full dose in a day or 2- I do have to say that it's doing very well so far in just the pre-charged soil..
Very cool box!
Thanks, NC!
I now realize that I've not posted many pics of the box opened up like that, so folks didn't know what the top half looked like...It ain't fancy, but it's been doing the trick for over 2 years now...

I've got just a small update today-
First- the little Northern Lights didn't make it- she "damped off" on Friday afternoon:rip:
I noticed a small brown spot on her stem on Thursday, and by Friday it looked like this:
(she fell over soon after the pic was taken)
Dying Northern Lights.jpg

So that one's history now...but the little mutant Iced Grapefruit is improving daily- her second set of leaves aren't quite normal, but they're a hell of a lot better than the first set:
IG-3.jpg

And lastly, the Super Silver Haze is dry now (6.5 days hanging) so I de-stemmed her before she goes in the jars- stuck her on the scale before jarring her up, and this is what I ended up with(zeroed for the pan)
SSH final weight.jpg

7.1 oz/ 198 grams- not too bad ,considering how short she was (17")
She'll lose a little more weight during curing, but I should still end up with 6.75 oz. or so, so I'm pretty happy with that one...(me ---->:))

That's all I've got today, but I'll be doing a full update on Monday- hope to see you then!
Thanks for looking, I really appreciate the support!
And please, continue to keep yourself and your loved ones safe out there!

So that one's history now...but the little mutant Iced Grapefruit is improving daily- her second set of leaves aren't quite normal, but they're a hell of a lot better than the first set:
IG-3.jpg
Beautiful Harvest!!

And I fixed this for ya:
misfit 2.jpg

Beautiful recovery work on her, @Carcass You must have that touch ;) and luckily we have lots of seeds to replace those fallen...

Back
Top Bottom