Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

re: Cardboard Flowerbox Test 3 - 41 Week Perpetual SOG

and the multi state thing is just more of an agreement between the guys you would set up with to share a brand name so it becomes more famous more quickly...would be nice to be visiting a new state and know that some where there there is a purple palace offering the same strains as you can get back home ;)

In the U.S.A. a "Legal" dispensary that gets famous, also gets hit by the IRS for taxes. Funny they should tax an "illegal" substance... They let it go for a while, so you rack up several years of back taxes (hidden fees) that "Should have been paid" and come in and seize assets and property to recover losses.

ill give it some thought bro and maybe visit when im monied up. money talks in your country and a high class lawyer could help navigate the legal complications if the determination is there, im sure there is a way to do it while staying entirely within the law. IRS/inland revenue are just hungry dogs with big teeth begging for food, but as long as you feed them their due they will generally prey on someone weaker ;)

i'm trying to get Jandre to move here so we can start a warehouse grow :)

im thinking a couple of these strapped together in international waters is the way i want to go. 800m3 each cargo capacity for only 100k
i could sell my house and get one of these and have plenty of change to fit it out for living and growing in with a small run about to dock at land =D wanna come play on it =D

sounds great , sign me up!! now to get the mrs onboard lol

lol its up to us to provide all the wanted creature comforts for our Weed WaG's lol. im thinking a speed boat, personal trainers that look fit, lol and a business to business agreement for shore to ship deliveries of any online purchases would be a good start =D

hell if one day we get as big as oil tankers im thinking local shops and a creche too =D

On the Maternity Ward problem, I think that it was ONLY a bad pH meter that was the problem. I have also backed off on the nutes to let the plants recover to VEG 2 on the Blue Planet Nutrients Elite 3-part Hydroponic Nutrient Feeding Chart.

Trying to work on a little 15 site bubble cloner with 1.5" holes, but my drill died, and for some reason, when I put something somewhere in this house the gnomes of brownies, maybe, decide that it needs to be in a different place. I think I've lost my mind, when I KNOW FOR A FACT that I put the damn thing in the bag with the drill and battery, but for some reason, it's not there now.

Sigh... I'm turning everything in this house looking for it, but no dice. This blows, I'm trying to keep busy over here, and I'm just wating time looking for something that I think is gone forever. Swine faeries...
feed_schedule_hydro_lblue1.jpg

So I went to check the mail to get my mind off the charger situation, and a wonderful surprise was in the mail that lifted my spirits a tiny bit. My USB extension cord came in! And there was great rejoicing . . . . .yay. . . . .

anyway, since it's been a while since I could post growing trich pics. . . .for your viewing pleasure . . . . I call it "Random Triches While in the Box"

Trying to work on a little 15 site bubble cloner with 1.5" holes, but my drill died, and for some reason, when I put something somewhere in this house the gnomes of brownies, maybe, decide that it needs to be in a different place. I think I've lost my mind, when I KNOW FOR A FACT that I put the damn thing in the bag with the drill and battery, but for some reason, it's not there now.

Sigh... I'm turning everything in this house looking for it, but no dice. This blows, I'm trying to keep busy over here, and I'm just wating time looking for something that I think is gone forever. Swine faeries...
feed_schedule_hydro_lblue1.jpg

Hey jandre, I guess your medications working well, not always such a bad thing. LMAO

Jake? What medications? I'm out and fucked. nothing but shit in my "Hash Jar" waiting for some dry ice. Burns up like news paper, is harsh, tastes bad, and is not very potent because it's just trim. On the plus side, I've got over an ounce, so once I'm done harvesting, there should be a fair amount of triches to shake off with the dry ice.

damn fine pics J those blasted gnomes are in cahoots with Murphy at my house, imaging moving a 3 bdrm house with den and office 3 times in a year, boxes not un packed since move #1 and many assorted "wtf?" boxes (wtf boxes are boxes that when you open them you say what the fuck was this person thinking when they packed this box) i am lucky to find a matching pair of socks lol:high-five:

damn fine pics J those blasted gnomes are in cahoots with Murphy at my house, imaging moving a 3 bdrm house with den and office 3 times in a year, boxes not un packed since move #1 and many assorted "wtf?" boxes (wtf boxes are boxes that when you open them you say what the fuck was this person thinking when they packed this box) i am lucky to find a matching pair of socks lol:high-five:

SOCKS?! I gave those up years ago... Nasty habit. I'm a barefoot kinda guy. I own a pair of shoes, and some sandals just in case I have to go in somewhere. My Hydro shop has gotten used to it. One girl calls me tootsies. anyway...... yeah

Oh My God BID !:whoa::surrender::yikes:

i thought something was a lil stinky evertime I came to your journal :blalol:

I have the same issue at my house. My wife never puts anything away in the same place twice. i lover her dearly but that just drives me insane. It's always a half hour search to find anything.

If you were in the military at anytime that would drive you CRAZY in no time!:helpsmilie::smokin:

lmfao. im looking for my lost charger for my electric screwdrive, killed the last of its juice last night macguyvering bed frames into a grow room.

i spend most of my life in just boxershorts, i dont go anywhere so i dont see the point in wasting money on constantly washing clothes.
i also never wear shoes, i own 1 pair of steel toe cap boots i use for work and long distance stuff, but i like bare feet too. i sure do get some funny looks in places like tesco and the range, but fuck it. clothes are for public decency or thermal protection and i like to be always in bare feet, it toughens them up.

Back
Top Bottom