Carnival: A Community Grow Experience

I’ve decided to challenge myself to ten hits in a row, all laid out and ready, (already had one, and one’s loaded) so I can’t lose track. I’m putting down the device now so I can’t be distracted. Lol!

Just finished! Lol! It’s hard to stay focused, even without devices. :rofl:

Now I have to do something........

Sorry, forgot to post an image. This is from today at 24 days into flower. -

Highya LEDRF,

Nice Colas! Carnival is a righteous smoke. They look top shelf to me. Cheers

Day 30 Carnival. Hopefully, her buds fill it fat. They look like they will. Under the Perfect Sun Max Yield.

Wow! I don’t see how she couldn’t deliver big, dense buds for you. :high-five:

Just back from time away to find this monster waiting to be transplanted into something larger.

57 days in veg..... She's gonna need the whole tent. :laughtwo: I may not get to her until tomorrow, but the upcanning will be complete, and she'll be flipped within the next couple days. I'll be back later with pictures of her mother, due for harvest any time now.

Highya SweetSue,

Nice that you're back "home" again. Your carnival lady was turning herself inside-out to show you how pretty she can be, while you were gone. Your cosmic overseers are very kind to you!!
I found some regular seeds bred here in the pine tree state. One parent is called "Moose and Lobstah", and the other is MOB "Mother of all Bitches" (some arrogant breeder's name), and this strain is called "Mobstah".
It's bred to be mold resistant, and to finish before snow, lol. Will be a fun grow. Julie agrees I should do a summer grow journal. Thought you might find that little story amusing.
About your home situation, any updates? Still sending your cosmic team positive vibes. Cheers
:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You’re right Bode... I did enjoy the story. :hug:

I had to wrestle with Carn 6.1 going into flower.

She responds. :blunt:

Very nice colas, SweetSue. They liked your light!! Pretty massive nugs. You gotta be happy !

I have another little story. I grew 3 Carnival ladies last year. I had some trouble with the grow, but harvested a lb+ from each. After drying, I smoked some and wasn't impressed. Again after 3 months, it was better, but not impressive.In the last few days, I'm grinding up a nug, put in bong, and after 2 hits tops (sometimes 1 hit is plenty), and get that energy feeling you used to talk about how good it does for you. I finally know what the fuss is about. I don't know what was different. May have been grinding the bud instead of whole, or pulled apart. So, thank you very much for the recommendation!! :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

You’re very welcome Bode. :hug: I’d venture to guess it’s been improving its expression as it cured. Good to hear you found out for yourself why I’m so passionate about Carnival.

It fascinates me that every time I return from a trip where I had open access to high-quality chemovars and open that jar was f Carn buds my entire cellular community stands up and cheers. :laughtwo:

edit: Oops. I'm sorry SweetSue I didn't realise this was your thread. Deleted

It’s a community thread curiousRoach. Everyone owns this yard. :laughtwo:

But now I’m gonna walk around all curious myself about what you deleted. :battingeyelashes: You’re free to say just about anything here.

Ya but I'll bet you just brought a smile to her face!

:love::hippy:

You know me well lazyfish. Lol! :hug:

My scrogless scrog. :blunt:

Brix and I count at least 20 potential tops. I could live with that. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom