CascadianDank's Redemption

After the last update I went in the tent and yanked a buncha leaves off the plants which made them look small again but theyre filling back out now. I also moved them and changed the layout to a 3X3, cuz I plan to flower 9 at a time under 1k Watts, with some around the edges since theres more than 9 plants at the moment.

Heres some before and after defol pics of the tent.
DSCF7480.JPG
DSCF7505.JPG
DSCF7506.JPG
DSCF7507.JPG

DSCF7513.JPG

2 Purple Crk seedlings which are workin on their 6th node now
DSCF7508.JPG

Unknown at this time
DSCF7511.JPG

2 GSC clones
DSCF7512.JPG

Green Crk clone centered under light between Blue Dreams
DSCF7514.JPG
DSCF7515.JPG

The closet now has 3 Blue Dreams from outside which were the best looking clones when they went out and now are somehow still alive. then theres the 2 seedlings that are either Purple Kush or Super Skunk. The other 2 shrivelled up after they broke ground so I chucked em and split the cups in half with cardboard and put the other 4 seedlings, either PK or SS, into their own half of a cup to see if that would help them sprout or not cuz they never popped. I did it that way cuz I dont expect anything from them and didnt want to add 2 more cups to the mix for no reason. Heres a few of the closet a couple days ago and today

Tuesday Night
DSCF7488.JPG

This is the 2 Purple Crk seedlings from outside that never grew any. theyre lookin better today
DSCF7517.JPG

2 PK or SS seedlings today
DSCF7518.JPG

Group Shot today
DSCF7519.JPG

Outside I took a few group shots and some pics of each plant with a Macro Shot of the ones with buds forming
DSCF7540.JPG
DSCF7541.JPG
DSCF7542.JPG
DSCF7543.JPG
DSCF7544.JPG

Unknown Paranormal Thing??? (left) Tangerine Dream (right)
DSCF7520.JPG

Unknown ???
DSCF7521.JPG

TD
DSCF7522.JPG

GSC1
DSCF7523.JPG
DSCF7524.JPG

Maui Wowi
DSCF7525.JPG
DSCF7526.JPG

Green Crk
DSCF7527.JPG
DSCF7528.JPG

GSC2 which has really grown alot since top dressing
DSCF7529.JPG

DSCF7530.JPG

BD2 has also grown like crazy since top dressing
DSCF7533.JPG
DSCF7534.JPG

Sour Diesel
DSCF7531.JPG
DSCF7532.JPG

Blue Dream
DSCF7535.JPG
DSCF7536.JPG
DSCF7537.JPG
DSCF7538.JPG

All the plants have begun budding but the SD,BD2 and GSC2 all grew alot in the last couple weeks so they dont have as much right now.

I added some Cal/Mag+ to the water today for the outdoor plants cuz they havent had any since before top dressing which was 15 days ago. I noticed a couple rust spots in the tent during defol so They will get a dose too in a day or 2 when its time to water again.

EDIT** Pics dont really show what I was going for in the Macros maybe later when the suns angle changes Ill be able to get better ones

Before I moved to Oregon from Illinois a year ago I had some plants vegging that I decided to put in the back yard rather than kill em. My dad watered and harvested them for me and when I went back in March I got some smoke and he had some seeds that he said came from the Sour D. The SD I have outside right now came from those seeds.

I was just outside watering the Ladies of the Garden and it hit me, These SD leaves DONT look like the leaves on my SD plant from Illinois. I had 2 different diesel strains growing, I dont know for sure what the other Diesel strain was but they both had the exact same leaf on them which is not the leaf on this plant so I dont know for sure what I actually have out there.

Im guessing that it was left to go too long and produced seeds, not from pollination, so is it possible that a leaf trait from one of the other SD parent plants came through and changed the leaf structure?

I guess it could be that my dad got the plants mixed up and it wasnt the SD but there was a Speed Queen which looks nothing like what I have and a Super Skunk which works for me but when I rub the stems and smell my fingers its a different smell, not unlike SD but not the same if I remember it right. I think there was 5 plants and I cant remember what the other was so maybe it was only 4.

Regardless of strain its a female and is in bloom mode to give me some sweet smoke so all good but I was lookin forward to some Sour D so maybe it is

I have noticed that my leaf structure on my bubba can change slightly from time to time and I am thinking it has to do with nutrients you use and the uptake the plants have and the amount of oxygen and co2 that is aavilable to the plant changes it a bit I think.

I have noticed that my leaf structure on my bubba can change slightly from time to time and I am thinking it has to do with nutrients you use and the uptake the plants have and the amount of oxygen and co2 that is aavilable to the plant changes it a bit I think.

Is it that drastic though to where it dont even look like the same plant.

Ive been looking at images online and some others show the same leaves I have on this plant which are your basic MJ leaves. The leaves on my 2 plants last year resembled Maple Leaves. Like I said above the smell after rubbin the stems is like the SD so I guess it is

awesome plants, and nice bin! Ive noticed that my plant show their true structure after the stretch is over.

I only have a compost bin, with grass, leaves, manure and some myco added. would getting some worms really help out?

awesome plants, and nice bin! Ive noticed that my plant show their true structure after the stretch is over.

I only have a compost bin, with grass, leaves, manure and some myco added. would getting some worms really help out?

I have both because I toss all kindsa shit in them and the worms dont like alot of acidity so my acidic waste goes into the compost bin. along with most other waste. The worms get the good stuff like MJ roots, leaves, stems, ashes and even roaches dog bones from the butcher with marow still in some of them because my dog is spoiled and gets a new bone every time I go to the butcher. I started the worm bin for the castings which I have yet to use other than putting some in my compost bin. Free nutes for any plants you wanna grow and also free bait if ya like to fish

Theres a thread or 2 on here about Vermicompost that I saw before and tons of info online about worm farming if youre interested. Im thinkin about adding worms to my raised garden beds when I build them this fall/winter

worms are really a huge part of composting and turning mulch into usable soil, i have a Rubbermaid 18 gallon tote bin turned into a worm bin i have inside my house. my design uses 2 Rubbermaid with the bottom bin having a bulkhead and a gate valve.

Vermicompost - Wikipedia

[video=youtube;qlmvJ1t42Q8]
[/video]

[video=youtube;8JiKFCvBxvo]
[/video]

[video=youtube;WxhEQEA0GN8]
[/video]

Make a Worm Bin ? Rubbermaid Worm Bin Plans

ok, worms are a go! my plants like the texture of my compost. I though the biota powder would be enough to turn it, but im going to add some worms as well!

I throw my my old plants and theirs roots in my compost pile as well. I chop it up a bit and turn it like once a week maybe twice.

Back
Top Bottom