Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

I wouldn't consider this an official journal without Stinky Snid in the house. Thanks for joining in buddy! Let me get you some of this Blue Dream that I stocked up on in Oregon.

Cheers Snid

:roorrip:

Guess I never seen your avatar before. Ahhh Breaking Bad, I wish they would bring that back. Sorry about getting off subject.

:love: the journal title Noob. Won't be long n the little ladies will be "Letting it all hang out"......cause she's a brix.....house.
How was your shopping experience in Oregon? It still blows me away, went n got me some Bubba Kush for Father's Day

Was wondering when I'd see a new journal so I could follow along I'll pop in time to time to watch this lovely garden grow :thumb:

Welcome Solo. Grab a seat. Ask questions. Tell me I'm a noob. Whatever you want. Just have fun.

:passitleft: Evenin Noob, try some Zamal Hash from ACE....bin in the jars a couple months....tasty eh....ya my brotha, that's, DBHBB...doesn't even make ya cough...so smooth...burns like fine Cuban. cheers.:high-five:

I can't wait to taste these girls and compare them to my other grow. Should be fun.

I'm gonna lurk over here in the corner and take notes. I'm on my first kit run, so I wont have much to share other than some positive energy.

:popcorn:

Maybe we can learn from each other. I always anticipate something going wrong. But, I'm putting my faith in the kit and my mentor. I hope you will chime in with your opinions along the way. I'll head over to your garden after I finish up here.

Count me in Noob my brother! :high-five:

STIHL!! So glad you made it. I'm trying for a pound with just 4 plants. Need all the help I can get.

Guess I never seen your avatar before. Ahhh Breaking Bad, I wish they would bring that back. Sorry about getting off subject.

I found it on Google. Thought it looked cool. I've only seen the first episode of breaking bad. Lol welcome to the grow BonzaSeed

:love: the journal title Noob. Won't be long n the little ladies will be "Letting it all hang out"......cause she's a brix.....house.
How was your shopping experience in Oregon? It still blows me away, went n got me some Bubba Kush for Father's Day

I was staying in Seaside. I went in and showed my ID then I went in another room and this awesome woman pulled out the buds and let me pick which one I wanted. I smelled them. Nothing like in Washington.

On a side note... I read that a DEA lawyer spilled the beans to a reporter that the guvment is going to reschedule cannabis from 1 to 2.
I have mixed feelings on this. I'm happy that it will be tested now, if true. But I wonder how they will treat it recreationally. From what I understand, scedule 2 drugs have to be created in a fda approved facility and prescribed by a doctor and administered by a pharmacist. This could throw a wrench in all of our "legal" grows. It is supposed to go down August 1. Interested to know what the community thinks about this.

Cheers everyone.

I think they need to get their heads out of their asses and legalize the plant straight out. Do I expect that to happen with Big Pharma pulling the puppet strings? Hell No!! We're going to all be stealthy in the end. I'd had hopes Obama had suddenly decided to grow a pair. Apparently the legacy shit is still influencing his decision making.

Sorry, you asked.

Hi there Noob, can't wait to see how the og kush from dinafem seeds turns out got some of those in my seed stash waiting to be popped. I'll be following along learning what I can and helping where/if I can, as I'm fairly new to growing. Sending positive vibes your way. :Namaste:

Sent from my VS985 4G using 420 Magazine Mobile App

You and me both, smokewitme. I have always wanted to grow this strain from this breeder. So far, it has been pretty easy. I just keep topping it.

Sup Noobz?
Ill sit over here if you don't mind.:popcorn:

On a side note... I read that a DEA lawyer spilled the beans to a reporter that the guvment is going to reschedule cannabis from 1 to 2.
I have mixed feelings on this. I'm happy that it will be tested now, if true. But I wonder how they will treat it recreationally. From what I understand, scedule 2 drugs have to be created in a fda approved facility and prescribed by a doctor and administered by a pharmacist. This could throw a wrench in all of our "legal" grows. It is supposed to go down August 1. Interested to know what the community thinks about this.

Cheers everyone.

That's what I was thinking too. Crack down on the recreational use and let Monsanto patent all the seeds for medical research and prescriptions. Or something like that....

As bad as that sounds, at least there will be real medical cannabis. I mean for the people who cannot grow it, do not know where to buy it, and cannot even talk to their doctor about it.

Hope you don't mind me tagging along for the ride. Just on my third grow and still figuring things out, but hope to learn much from reading and following others. Looking forward to watching your girls blow up!

Don't mind at all. There will be some very experienced growers stopping by here so ask questions and you will get an answer from some of the best. Welcome

Sup Noobz?
Ill sit over here if you don't mind.:popcorn:

Welcome Stage. Help yourself to whatever I have left between the Blue Dream and Pineapple Skunk.

That's what I was thinking too. Crack down on the recreational use and let Monsanto patent all the seeds for medical research and prescriptions. Or something like that....

As bad as that sounds, at least there will be real medical cannabis. I mean for the people who cannot grow it, do not know where to buy it, and cannot even talk to their doctor about it.

Yeah, there are goods and bads when it comes to regulating something like this plant. I'm interested in seeing the concrete proof that this plant has so much value, in so many ways. That part is exciting. Knowing some blowhard from some state I don't live in will be making laws to tell me if I can or can't grow my own medicine scares the crap out of me.

Cheers guys!!

Cheers everyone.

While it may not be the idea situation, any move towards legalizing MJ and keeping our fellow brothers and sisters out of prison is ok by me. I look at it more as a small step forward is way better then a step backwards and a small step forward still beats standing still with no change. Still waiting for the race to begin so the drug war can finally be over for good!

Mornin Noob, how's all my brotha....looks like ya got a few noobies around....where they come from bud! Anyhow , just want to welcome them both to the Mag. and your journal! Enjoy your stay at Noob's place Mondstern and Freidog. Noob's in a good place here as he has experience growing but is new to DBHBB "Kit" , a perfect student situation. Also is learning at break neck speed with resolve and enthusiasm...fantastic to see. Stick around, read some journals and soak it all up ...it's worth the stay. Cheers Noob and Gang...wherever you are! Duggs.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom