Cause She's A Brix House - Noob's OG Kush & Carnival In DBHBB

I'm afraid if they reschedule to medicinal use only, then they will stop there. There is no reason for this prohibition to be continuing. Didn't work for alcohol and it's not working for cannabis. People will get their hands on it if they want to. If they are concerned about it being a gateway drug, while being stoned I have never thought to go grab an 8 ball of coke after that. It's just crazy talk. Rant over and I'm excited to see you go for a pound brother noob!

Hey Noob... how much longer until you put these girls into flower?

These girls will be in veg for another month or so. They are gonna be some big girls!!

While it may not be the idea situation, any move towards legalizing MJ and keeping our fellow brothers and sisters out of prison is ok by me. I look at it more as a small step forward is way better then a step backwards and a small step forward still beats standing still with no change. Still waiting for the race to begin so the drug war can finally be over for good!

I just hope they don't infringe on the medical and recreational legal grows already going. That would be hard to enforce anyways.

Mornin Noob, how's all my brotha....looks like ya got a few noobies around....where they come from bud! Anyhow , just want to welcome them both to the Mag. and your journal! Enjoy your stay at Noob's place Mondstern and Freidog. Noob's in a good place here as he has experience growing but is new to DBHBB "Kit" , a perfect student situation. Also is learning at break neck speed with resolve and enthusiasm...fantastic to see. Stick around, read some journals and soak it all up ...it's worth the stay. Cheers Noob and Gang...wherever you are! Duggs.:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Thank you for the kind words, Duggs. This community is the reason for a lot of the success members have here. Some of you have been growing for decades and already made the mistakes so we don't have to. Hats off to the guys here with 20+ years experience like you Duggs!!

I'm afraid if they reschedule to medicinal use only, then they will stop there. There is no reason for this prohibition to be continuing. Didn't work for alcohol and it's not working for cannabis. People will get their hands on it if they want to. If they are concerned about it being a gateway drug, while being stoned I have never thought to go grab an 8 ball of coke after that. It's just crazy talk. Rant over and I'm excited to see you go for a pound brother noob!

I'll still be growing a pound either way homie. :) I think I can easily get it if I let these girls get nice and fat.

Oh and whenever I read your thread your thread title, I think of the movie gone in 60 seconds and sing it lol. Oh the powerful mind of a stoner. Hahahahaha :passitleft:

When I made the title it originally had a few extra U's in the Houuuuuuse part but they took them out. Glad you like it

Thanks for checking it out guys

Cheers

:roorrip:

Good Morning Canna. Another beautiful day in Upper Left. Hope all is well in your awesome garden. You guys will have to mail me some of those Dark Devil Carnivals y'all are making!!

Cheers

Do I even have to say it?

Oh yeah ..... Thanks Noob. :roorrip:

- I Love It, I Love It, I Love It!!! Now this here Is One CANADIAN Set Up if I've Ever Set One Up. Believe U Me, "I HAVE"
- This Year Is turning out to Be MORE & MORE FUN AS IT GOES! knock on :wood: don't wanna jinx it eh. Anyhooow-
- I can never get tired of surfing these forums & chatting up Growers from all Over The World. "I Know Right"?
- Funny Thing. U Just taught me what OG stands for. "Bless YOUR PRECIOUS HEART MY FRIEND" I Never Ever bothered-
- to ask anyone EVER! Some peoples Kids Eh? LMAO I Can Honestly Say, "I Feel Pretty Foolish Here" You SEE -
- My Medical Marijuana Producer, BROKEN COAST CANNABIS LTD. Is Located in Beautiful British Columbia Canada. -
- Ladysmith to be EXACT! & THEY GROW THEIR MARIJUANA On The Shores Of The OCEAN! I Know AGAIN RIGHT? :bigblush:
- They Also Grow INDOORS TOO! I'll attach some pics of their OG Strains 4 U 2 check out. I To Am An AVID SOIL MAKER.
- I love to feel it come to LIFE when adding Worm Castings etc. etc. Anyhooow, I Look forward to checking in on your Grow-
- I expect to see some tasty looking nuggage. Thanx 4 putting up wit me. :Namaste: :Namaste:
- Here R Some Pics of my Gear etc. etc.
IMG_4340_1_.JPG

IMG_4350_1_.JPG
IMG_4357_1_.JPG
IMG_434510.JPG
IMG_43266.JPG
IMG_97102.JPG
Canada_USA_Ready_for_the_FUTURE.jpg
IMG_41628.JPG
IMG_41458.JPG
IMG_165334.JPG
IMG_080037.JPG
IMG_43608.JPG
IMG_43345.JPG
IMG_44237.JPG
IMG_44354.JPG
IMG_44368.JPG
IMG_44164.JPG
IMG_037535.JPG
IMG_226921.JPG
IMG_227723.JPG
IMG_0414_1_3.JPG
IMG_0507_1_1.JPG
IMG_436510.JPG
IMG_44472.JPG
IMG_44485.JPG
IMG_445411.JPG
IMG_44537.JPG
IMG_44507.JPG
IMG_446911.JPG
IMG_44627.JPG
IMG_45408.JPG
IMG_44947.JPG
IMG_44817.JPG
IMG_448612.JPG
IMG_454512.JPG
IMG_45437.JPG
IMG_464110.JPG
IMG_47147.JPG
IMG_47025.JPG
IMG_472710.JPG
IMG_0084_1_2.JPG
IMG_008759.JPG
IMG_0087_2_.JPG
IMG_0019_2_.JPG
IMG_0011_1_3.JPG
IMG_0012_1_1.JPG
IMG_006577.JPG
IMG_0043_2_.JPG
IMG_007265.JPG
IMG_42027.JPG
IMG_047243.JPG
IMG_047039.JPG
IMG_045034.JPG
IMG_049037.JPG
IMG_049139.JPG
IMG_049434.JPG

- TOO MANY? My Bad, I Get carried away sometimes. Please allow me to re iterate "Thanx 4 Putting Up Wit Me"

Sincerely: Don.

I WISH YOU THE GREENEST OF GROWS & THE HEAVIEST OF HARVEST'S

Good Morning Canna. Another beautiful day in Upper Left. Hope all is well in your awesome garden. You guys will have to mail me some of those Dark Devil Carnivals y'all are making!!

Cheers

Do I even have to say it?

Oh yeah ..... Thanks Noob. :roorrip:
You two are at the top of a very short list of people we will share with. We would be honored to share with you guys. We will be a part of the elite Devils Carnival propetual journal. Yay!!

You are just going to love the whole brix thing noob. It's almost too easy.

I have had the kit sitting in the corner collecting dust. The great Duggan convinced me to try it so I could get a real opinion on it. So far, it looks like these girls love their new soil. I hope I can just get close to the quality you are producing Shiggs.

Cheers buddy

I was thinking it was a new person asking for help and was going to post a few pictures, not out of the norm, and whammo! Lol

It was sensory overload. I kept seeing the same pictures over and over. i thought I was in a freaking time loop. Or high. One of the two

UPDATE

I have been waiting for the pots to get good and dry before I gave them their first drink of Doc Buds goodies. (Duggan's orders) :) Today was that day. I was planning on watering these beauties with plain ole tap water and whatever drench or spray that they needed. Noob mistake. I'm glad ole duggs asked me what I was using before I went and killed all the living stuff in the soil. I was just going to use bottled water but then decided to get a Reverse Osmosis system for the upstairs bathroom. I know that is weird. My reasoning is pure laziness. I simply don't want to lug buckets of water upstairs every time it's time for a drink. It came in today. How lucky for me. But, the Permeate pump that I ordered along with it, isn't going to be here until Tuesday. So, bottled water it is.

Today they are getting 1/4 Transplant drench which comes out to around 7 ml total

image13871.jpeg

They will get distilled water from a bottle

image13872.jpeg

I put the Transplant and 1 gallon of water in my sprayer that doesn't have the nozzle on it so it flows better for watering

image13873.jpeg

I moved the clones and Carnival #1 out of the closet so I could get to the plants better

image13874.jpeg

I then gave each plant an equal amount of the transplant water and then I topped them off with the rest of the bottled water. I know I'm supposed to dunk them but I wasn't prepared so I had to improvise. Please don't disown me guys :)

Then I put the rest of the plants back in the closet.

image13875.jpeg

Temps/Humidity

image13876.jpeg

Thanks for checking it out. If you see anything please say something. That's how we all learn.

Cheers

You did well. Thinking on your feet and improvising are good traits for any gardener. The trick with the drenches, and the reason we try to dip them, is you want all of that plant's drench to go to it. I'll even save the runoff and apply it a bit later when I know it'll suck it up.

But you have a fair amount of leeway with the kit. The closer you dial it in the better your results will be. They look happy and healthy.

You need to be precise with the foliar measurements. Just a reminder. One can play fast and loose with drenches. Not so with the foliars.

I'm excited to watch yours grow. It makes up for my being without for now. :hug::hug::hug:

............... Nice pictures. Keep that up. I like your style. :kisstwo:

You did well. Thinking on your feet and improvising are good traits for any gardener. The trick with the drenches, and the reason we try to dip them, is you want all of that plant's drench to go to it. I'll even save the runoff and apply it a bit later when I know it'll suck it up.

But you have a fair amount of leeway with the kit. The closer you dial it in the better your results will be. They look happy and healthy.

You need to be precise with the foliar measurements. Just a reminder. One can play fast and loose with drenches. Not so with the foliars.

I'm excited to watch yours grow. It makes up for my being without for now. :hug::hug::hug:

............... Nice pictures. Keep that up. I like your style. :kisstwo:

Thank you Sue. I'm trying to figure out what I can dunk these in that won't require 10 gallons of water. I'm going to the depot tonight for some ideas. I honestly don't think I can do it that way because I don't have room for trays to catch runoff. Do they drip a lot when you soak them or do they hold the moisture pretty well? I have plastic under them but I can't have them dripping water everywhere on my hardwood floor. :)

Cheers Sue

Hey Noob, well done brotha! Enviro is very good, a bit of leeway in both directions, which is always nice...don't get hung up on dunking , you don't need to do it, just make sure to water very well from the top and let it saturate the soil...get to know how much water they will hold, and stick to that amount...done! Dunking is only good for smaller pots ,,..or people with bionic backs, :) Make sure you have decent trays under them to catch the run off so they can suck it up later. Cheers bud...:high-five:

Yeah, it was hard judging how much water they hold. These are the biggest pots I've ever used inside. My 3, 3 gallon pots use 2 gallons of water so I figure these 4 7 gallon pots should use a total of 6.2 gallons total, or 1.5 gallons each. That should leave just a little runoff. That is more than twice what my tank holds. I'm glad I got the pump to go with it to make the water come out a little faster. I will do an update of my RO filter system install this weekend sometime.

Until then, drink a Stella for me

Cheers Duggan

Back
Top Bottom