CBD Auto EmmyStack In AziSIPs, GeoFlora, Sweet Candy, Dynomyco, Roots Organic Soil +

The Geoflora will break down if it is kept moist. I keep a mulch layer of an inch or so of compost up top and mist it daily to keep it moist. I get roots and microbes up in that top layer which should process the amount you give them no problem over the course of two weeks.

I do top water lightly once a week with a limited amount of my water soluble calcium water when I top dress with the amendments I use, but I'm not flooding anything.

There are several plants with older, mature leaves that look like this:

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

Is that also magnesium deficiency? (Calmag?)
And to double-check, this is probably already addressed by increasing the calmag dose to the dose for full flower? (Nothing else is needed?)

Also this one:

image1.jpeg

The first one looks like the plant deciding it's done with that leaf, but the second looks like it's being eaten by bugs!
Oy, you were right. That one leaf had lots of eggs or critters under it. :oops: :eek::eek:

Oy..jpg

I sprayed, but it is hard to get in there.
I tried to cut away anything suspect.

Dr Bronner's unscented castille soap spray is the way to go here. Get a 1 gallon pump sprayer with a wand to easily reach the undersides of the leaves.

1706896761304.png
:thumb:

This is just that plant being done with that leaf??
No deficiencies at all??
(The RCDVB and the SDAC are all showing this pattern.)

done leaf.jpg

If your lower leaves go yellow it's usually either an N deficiency or the plant just getting ready to offload the oldest fans. If they're yellow evenly across the bottom that would probably be N, if it's a few scattered around it's more likely senescence.
IMG_2484.jpeg

Like this?
This one is the worst. (Others show signs like this, but this one is the most.)

These three on the right are all SDAC. The one with the yellowing (above) is the same as the farthest on the left in this photo. I should comment that the buds still seem flowering and not a lot of crystals yet (so maybe they need more N for growth?).

SDACr.jpg

The one on the right is the final SDAC.
The one in the center is RCDVB. (I plucked two other yellow mottled leaves from her the other day.)
Then on the left background is CBD Crack, also CBDC in foreground (shorter girls, I was surprised).

SDACleft.jpg

I see some other things going on in the room, but no other leaf yellowing.
The only leaf yellowing is with the SDAC (which are still throwing pistils).
So, is it appropriate to give the SDAC and RCDVB a little more N for a while longer, because maybe they are still needing N at this stage?
Or is it NOT appropriate to give the SDAC and RCDVB more N for a while longer?
(I heard somewhere that if you give too much N in flower, it can harm your flowering.)

EDIT: I am out of time right now, but I am wondering if SDAC is longer-lived, because it does not seem as far along.
Or I could be confused, because maybe it is not as resinous? (I am not sure, and at the moment I have to go.)

:thanks:

The girls on the roof are doing more than I thought. I think if I grow them taller in the future before I set them outside, then they can maybe do much more. (Only, we just missed the season.)
The leaves are wet because I just hit them with Dr. Bronner's.
One question, I noticed that the leaf coloration seems "mottled". Some parts are lighter, and some are darker.

mottled 1.jpg

This is the other plant.
The leaf mottling seems typical.

mottled 2.jpg

Is that normal? Or what do I do?

roof.jpg

I think if I let them get taller before bringing them outside I can probably get a good crop next year.

There are two or three months of warm weather left, before it gets cold for the year (so it is too late for this year).

However, now that I know the seasons, next year I could probably veg them taller, and then send them up to flower, during the time of year when the weather is warmest (basically winter in North America).

I will miss having the flowering aroma indoors. (I love that flowering smell!) :slide:

Back
Top Bottom