CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Clones are 10 days today from being clipped and they had a good amount of roots around 5am so they were transplanted into the containers with coco and mykos to the roots then watered with 2gr/g of MegaCrop PH’d to 5.8. The ones that made the final cut are White Widow #4&5, Jack Herer #3, and Power Plant #3, I will be keeping all but White Widow #4 she will be going to a friend when she is completely stable.
Amnesia Haze is 6 days above, Big Bud and Chocolope are both 4 days above. They got pretty leggy being in with the big girls because I couldn’t lower the light anymore. They were finally moved into the 2x4 tent with the 1200 watt full spectrum led 27” above the canopy. They were also fed this morning 2gr/g of MC PH 5.8
I got the Mars TS 3000 in yesterday! I wanted to get it hooked up right away and move the girls over but my man wants our electrician friend to come over first this weekend to look over all my equipment and make sure I won’t be overloading the circuit since I’ll have both tents in the same room now and with more wattage being pulled from the new Light.
The seedlings don’t seem as far along as they usually are at this age but they did have the helmet issue their first day of life then the stretching for light I’m sure didn’t help either so hopefully now they will get back on track!
Anywho here’s a few pics
96AC79E0-5418-4C2B-904D-97AD54941928.jpeg
B6FDB555-EFFF-4CBC-92DC-B8883924369C.jpeg
D13E5894-9232-4B8C-A92F-23343E69B8F6.jpeg
3888108A-7301-4920-A0FE-67DA25135682.jpeg
F3D668D0-DD2A-454B-8053-15B8A7D34DF8.jpeg

BA9BCACA-7C5D-4492-8946-606218FAB354.jpeg
C85DDBEC-C013-4FD0-9F15-EC43CA083B11.jpeg
Light goin to do killer

Make sure u make a quick panel to hold ur drivers out ur tent will keep ur light even cooler n it’s wayy lighter
Yep definitely planned on that! While I’m waiting to plug in I planned on making the support board outside the tent and making everything ready to go inside the tent so once I get the green light to fire all I’ll have to do is plug in.:slide:

I ran with them on almost my hole run was hell lifting the light cuz it’s heavy lol but since put mine out my room def a big plus

I ran with them on almost my hole run was hell lifting the light cuz it’s heavy lol but since put mine out my room def a big plus
Lol I can imagine! :laughtwo: I was new to the tent on my last run but after learning what didn’t work from that go, I’ve got everything outside the tent that can be outside including my exhaust fan. Keeping heat down and saving all available space for the girls is my goal for the next run in there fo sho!

Yeah evrey run u learn sum new no matter what but ur girls goin to love it have u plugged it in n check it out
True that always learning! I plugged it in a few minutes ago and that sucker is crazy bright!

True that always learning! I plugged it in a few minutes ago and that sucker is crazy bright!
Super bright lol u don’t have to worry to defol in flower my plants have buds all the way down from the canopy

That’s an impressive light candy! Your going to knock this out the ball park!
Thanks B! I’m sure gonna try me best! :cheesygrinsmiley: I’m working with better genetics, an easier to follow and gage nute system, a way better light and more knowledge so I’ve got the odds with me at least this time!:slide:

Super bright lol u don’t have to worry to defol in flower my plants have buds all the way down from the canopy
Sweet! I was actually just laying here thinking about that exact thing! Also was gonna ask you if you kept yours turned all the way up the whole time of had it dimmed during veg at all?

Congratulations CC on winning the light mate! When reading your comment on the comp it was very sincere and I was kind of hoping you would win it! Awesome news congrats again!
I love chocolate my partner cannot not hide it in our house hold with out me hunting it down, so she only buys jubes now :( chocalope sounds great excited to see how it turns out.
Thank you that’s very sweet! :)My man loves his candies he was the one doing the hiding form our son before he moved out only because he wanted it to last more than a day:laugh: I’m excited for this run to get the show boat on the row boat! I’m curious on the smell and taste of the Chocolope as well !

Sweet! I was actually just laying here thinking about that exact thing! Also was gonna ask you if you kept yours turned all the way up the whole time of had it dimmed during veg at all?
Nope In didn’t dim it at all witch was a plus they grew so dang fast I still can’t belive it lol

to get the show boat on the row boat!
Hee haw hey :ciao:
Congrats on the new grow space, kit, genetics, journal... run out of hooves now that must be enough congratulations for you all at once.
Strong start. Long may it continue.

Mega Crop and Mars Hydro-now that's a winning combination!
I'll hang around for the show,if that's ok, CC

Nope In didn’t dim it at all witch was a plus they grew so dang fast I still can’t belive it lol
Sweetness good to know!! :thanks:

Hee haw hey :ciao:
Congrats on the new grow space, kit, genetics, journal... run out of hooves now that must be enough congratulations for you all at once.
Strong start. Long may it continue.
Hey DD :ciao: Great to see ya stop by and:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom