CC’s #4 Multi Strain Coco Grow Feat: Mars TS 3000 For Bloom

Mega Crop and Mars Hydro-now that's a winning combination!
I'll hang around for the show,if that's ok, CC
Absolutely! :welcome: Plenty of room over here:ganjamon: &:thanks:

The clones are 12 days since clipped and 3 days since they rooted. Amnesia Haze is 8 days above ground , Big Bud and Chocolope are day 6 above ground. The babies are definitely behind from the usual but it looks like they are finally pulling it together and starting to get their 2 nodes going! I finally got them all together in the 2x4 which is their temporary home until I fire up the 4x4 this weekend then these girls will go veg in the craft closet and the Big girls that I have in the closet are coming to the tents to veg just a lil longer then it’s flip time. So if anyone who isn’t on my other journal already wants to see the light in action sooner you’re more then welcome to come join me in my other journal White Widow, Jack Herer and Power Plant. Here be the pics

The clones are 7 days rooted, Amnesia Haze is 12 days above ground, Big Bud and Chocolope are 10 days above. I have had them on MegaCrop only 2gr/g since the first set of leaves. I do use RO water Ph 5.9 in Coco as well. LED Light is at correct height. Temps and RH are also good. I noticed today some splotchiness on the leaves of the Chocolope and the Big Bud :hmmmm: seems a little early for any kind of deficiencies I would think. I’ve never started babies without a Calmag supplement before either tho.. I’d like to get some feedback maybe on what might going on. I don’t see any crawlers just that weird looking splotchy:hmmmm: Any advice at all would be super appreciated as I was leaning towards they might need 2.5gr/g:hmmmm:

Funny though because your cotys look green and healthy. Keep an eye on the new leaves. Could be just something funky going on but the fact it's on the Choco and the BB steers me away from that theory.
My thoughts exactly that’s why I was a lil stumped! Thank you :hug:
:morenutes:

The clones are 9 days rooted and working on new growth. Amnesia Haze is 14 days above, Big Bud & Chocolope are 12 days above today. They are finally starting to fill in the nodes a little quicker now it seems. BB & Choc still have those weird looking markings but no worse and other wise act and look happy. I moved them back into the craft room closet so the Jacks could take the 2x4 . Hope everyone has been having a good day!
:Namaste:

I took these photos yesterday but never got the chance to post. In the pics the clones are 13 days rooted, Amnesia Haze is 18 days above ground, Big Bud and Chocolope are 16 days above ground. Chocolope still has those weird markings and seems almost a bit mutated :hmmmm: other than the oddness they all seem very happy and healthy. They are now on 3gr/g MegaCrop and seem to be handling the feed well.

They’ve grown so much in just a few days!
Magic.
I know right! The BB & Chocolope are pretty much caught up to the AH that’s 2 days older! I think they are all finally kicking into gear :love:

So just before lights out last night I noticed the girls looking pretty light colored and this morning even more so. I was feeding 3gr/g MegaCrop and wanted opinions of my fellow MC users if y’all think it would be fine to just go to 4gr/g instead of only going to 3.5gr/g? Looking thru my other journal around this age on my other girls I was at 4gr/g plus 2ml/g Calimagic so I think it would be fine but wanted another opinion before mixing up the feed(wasn’t planning on adding the Calimagic unless I should). AH is 21 days above today and BB & CH are 19 days above ground. @MrSauga

So just before lights out last night I noticed the girls looking pretty light colored and this morning even more so. I was feeding 3gr/g MegaCrop and wanted opinions of my fellow MC users if y’all think it would be fine to just go to 4gr/g instead of only going to 3.5gr/g? Looking thru my other journal around this age on my other girls I was at 4gr/g plus 2ml/g Calimagic so I think it would be fine but wanted another opinion before mixing up the feed(wasn’t planning on adding the Calimagic unless I should). AH is 21 days above today and BB & CH are 19 days above ground. @MrSauga
Just keep an eye on your tips. They look pretty green right now but I do see a bit of mag def happening so jump 'er up to 4g's and see what happens :)

Just keep an eye on your tips. They look pretty green right now but I do see a bit of mag def happening so jump 'er up to 4g's and see what happens :)
Thank you! Sometimes a second opinion is very helpful ! :hug:

Back
Top Bottom