CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud-Rock Lock-Sour Jack-Cheeze-W Ruski

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

I'm in.
Your set up looks neat and clean, and the girls are budding up nicely.
Great selection, too.
That sounds like a good idea for coming back from vacation.
Keep 'em green!

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro! Lucy - N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

Welcome to my new Grow Journal.

Strains Lucy, NL Big Bud, Sour Jack, Rock Lock, Cheeze, White Ruski
Medium Soil- 50/50 Mix of OC+ and Happy Frog.
Pots 2 Gallon Cloth Pots
Nutes OC Plus
Lighting 1000w air cooled HPS

The Plants are already in 12/12. They are between 12 inches and 24 inches tall. I will be harvesting by mid October.

My goal is to get over 7 oz's of weed this time around.

Group Photo.
group_photo18.JPG

Lucy..
lucy73.JPG

Sour Jack..
sour_jack1.JPG

Cheeze..
rock_lock7.JPG

Northern Lights Big Bud..
northern_lights_big_bud.JPG

Rock Lock..
ak_sour4.JPG

White Ruski..
white_ruski7.JPG

Bro!! Nugg of the month weener!

Have I congradulated you yet? Well, if not...

Dear CF,

Congrats on growing some of the dankity dankest dank in the land of dank.

Dank you,

Siscokid

So what'ja ween!? and what was it???!!! "I was stoned and I missed it!"

OH, and those girls are some line-up. Over the f@cking rainbow grow!

I see at the least a 3 oz result from each girl...at minimum! If not...blame it on the 50?freaking50? of nutes and soil. lol dayum!

That must have been a type-O or maybe I missed the edit somewhere, or maybe that's what it's spoused to be?

Hey, great being here and seing my peep's doing what they doing and staying strong.

Peace and love...again.

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro!! Lucy,N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

[FONT=&]First thing I noticed at the base was very few Marines bloused up their trousers. By this time I was tired of the extra effort to blouse up my boots anyway so I decided to do the same and swing with the wing!! Yee Haw![/FONT]

[FONT=&]My unit was a radar unit and my job was to make sure the generators were up to speed and running at all times. There were about 6 of us that did the repairs. 3 of us were from the same school and we hung out together. It was real fun.

I remember the first few nights drinking up a storm in the downtown area. They had this drink that was supposed to be opium based. I do not know how to spell it but I think it was called Diopsense or something like that. Anyway, this stuff tasted like liquorish. I really never cared for it but I do remember walking back from the bar and telling my buddies how I was going to jump over this concrete wall. At the last split second my buddy tackled me. I was glad he did too. I almost jumped into a river of Shit!! They have open sewers there. Close call!! Whew!![/FONT]

It sounds like you probably had some Absinthe - nice!

I'm in.
Your set up looks neat and clean, and the girls are budding up nicely.
Great selection, too.
That sounds like a good idea for coming back from vacation.
Keep 'em green!

Life has got in my way the last week and I have been on OMMs site more than my own! Thanks for the compliment buddy!! Can't wait to get some sun and fun in Hawaii!!
:circle-of-love:

Bro!! Nugg of the month weener!

Have I congradulated you yet? Well, if not...

Dear CF,

Congrats on growing some of the dankity dankest dank in the land of dank.

Dank you,

Siscokid

So what'ja ween!? and what was it???!!! "I was stoned and I missed it!"

OH, and those girls are some line-up. Over the f@cking rainbow grow!

I see at the least a 3 oz result from each girl...at minimum! If not...blame it on the 50?freaking50? of nutes and soil. lol dayum!

That must have been a type-O or maybe I missed the edit somewhere, or maybe that's what it's spoused to be?

Hey, great being here and seing my peep's doing what they doing and staying strong.

Peace and love...again.

Thanks Sisco! I have to say you are one heck of a funny guy. Yes I am the weeeeeeeeener of the Month!! Yeah!!

I am now racking my brain on the 50/50 nutes!! LOL!!
:circle-of-love:

Re: CF's Vote For Pedro Gro!! Lucy,N Lights Big Bud,Rock Lock,Sour Jack,Cheeze,W Rus

It sounds like you probably had some Absinthe - nice!

I am sure that is what it was. For some reason they called it deopsinthe. But, I was a young White gringo and my buddies were thick speaking African American and I probably didn't hear them right!! Now I am fluent in the jive talk!!
:high-five:

I am sure that is what it was. For some reason they called it deopsinthe. But, I was a young White gringo and my buddies were thick speaking African American and I probably didn't hear them right!! Now I am fluent in the jive talk!!
:high-five:
Excuse me miss but I speak jive.:)

Please to excuse but I may have forgotten something.

Congrats on NOTM brother,shes a beauty. :bravo: :party:

Thanks BC! I was just at your grow too. She has already been smoked and she definately was good!
:thumb:

you smoked the bud that made you famous? smh

You were at the wrong grow. The second link in my sig is the current one.:peace:

Thanks BC. I am going to check it out. I got a virus on my computer I am trying to get rid of. I got the infomash virus. I am trying to get rid of it as soon as possible. When I click on a screen another window pops up as a search engine called infomash and it is very annoying.

you smoked the bud that made you famous? smh

Yep! After the sex the bud was even more dank!! :biglaugh:

Probably Jamaican, "Let's git some of de absinthe mon!" :Rasta:

That is exactly as it was! LoL!! For all these years I thought it was called Deobsinthe!! Ha!! Glad I am writing this story because I would hate to go through life not knowing!!
:party:

Yuck hope ya mash that infomash.:whoa:

Infomash is mashed. Slimey computer jack mfers!!

Good thing I have some decent smoke. I would not have had the patience to fix!!:biglaugh:

Plants have now been flowering for 15 days. I can state easily that the GLR routine makes the plants flower faster.

Here is a group photo.

Northern Lights Big Bud..

Rock Lock..

Sour Jack..

White Ruski..

Lucy..

Cheese...

im glad your liking glr, i used it for the whole of this grow, so ill be using it from now on, the results speak for themselves, plus you dont wait ages for them to start flowering and they dont have the massive stretch when they start flowering as they would of done this when using the glr

Back
Top Bottom