Charlotte's Web - Organically Grown

Hey Potchimp!!!

Wow the girls are looking healthy, and getting big already!!! Nice work! So are those new nutrients that you have never used, or are those your "go-to" ones that you have used in the past.... I cant get over the 20% calcium!! wow! thats awesome!

You always have such masterpieces you grow, can't wait to see how they turn out!

Also, if you get a chance, come by and check out my journal, I'm on day 45 of flowering and the LED's I am testing are doing an amazing job! plus I have a little surprise I will be revealing later :)

Hey Potchimp!!!

Wow the girls are looking healthy, and getting big already!!! Nice work! So are those new nutrients that you have never used, or are those your "go-to" ones that you have used in the past.... I cant get over the 20% calcium!! wow! thats awesome!

You always have such masterpieces you grow, can't wait to see how they turn out!

Also, if you get a chance, come by and check out my journal, I'm on day 45 of flowering and the LED's I am testing are doing an amazing job! plus I have a little surprise I will be revealing later :)

I'll get over there Icemud. I like surprises as long as they don't involve lengthy jail sentences for a certain chimp I know :)
I purchased this particular nute program from an organic gardening website when I was looking for an indoor leaf composter (somebody out there needs to get some hemp soil mixes and hemp compost on the market). Until I know I'm not gonna fuggidup, I'm practicing making compost teas for my garden and landscaping plants out in my garage. I read a book called Teaming With Microbes and these guys claim that no matter how much they fed with aerated compost teas, they never could overfeed the plants they were tending. That would explain some of the beefed up monster reefer plants I've seen pics of. I'll be moving into that soon. For right now I'm just making simple teas with processed chicken manure and compost bought from the hydro shop. I should add a little kelp meal.
Thanks for stopping by it's good to hear from you.

:peace:

Flowering - 3 days of 12/12:

0011847.JPG

This one looks like it might be the pheno that grows with the stringy, thin branches that need to be supported:

0021835.JPG

This one looks kind of like the one they showed on the TV show (and it's showing female hairs):

0031762.JPG

It's showin' and shows to be like it showed on the show sheesh my English teacher must really hate herself right now..... :(

I just checked out a number of LED lighting systems online. How they're built and look, performance, size, the whole shebang; there's nothing about them I like at all. Not to mention the fact that it would be a lot cheaper to pay the Mormon Tabernacle Choir to stand there backwards with their pants pulled down holding a candle between their buttcheeks for five years (the lumen count would probably be better too). So adding another grow unit, then making up for it by cutting the light bill with more efficient lights in the other units isn't going to happen. Man, induction lighting is even worse in price, believe it or not! I'll just have to cut down on the smokin' some..... :(

Just to have a record of it, I'll take pics of the first 4 Charlotte's Web males I'll be culling. And I have 4 females also. This leaves 2 that are unconfirmed (I think it's going to be a straight down the middle 5-5 cut from the looks). I'll then take pics of the rest when I put the females in the 3 gallon pots and cull the other possible male(s). I'll give them their first dose of bloom nutes and myco mix the also (along with the powdered nutes I'll be mixing in the Roots Organics soil).
Oh and speaking of high CBD low THC strains, I'm looking at one called Valentine X and more than likely I'll wind up paying the 329 bucks for 15 of them those numbers are just too interesting :straightface:

i personally cant wait for my mars 2 1600. ordering it tonight when i get home and hopefully will have soon after. ive been following 420magazine the best informative website for marijuana ;) and specifically a member called COFinest, he did a 5x5 scrog with one led and it yielded and grew amazing. all questions and concerns i had were blown to pieces. i was even able to talk the lead volunteer here at our shop into ordering 5 for himself. so we got a decent order were putting in, hopefully sara and topledgrowlight can keep up with us :))

I&i

Link to the grow i spoke of :
5'X5' One Plant Scrog Pounder With LED

Here's pics of the structure of each male I culled.
First one:

0051573.JPG
0061387.JPG

Second one:

0071313.JPG
0081201.JPG

Third one:

0091074.JPG
010984.JPG

Fourth one:

011846.JPG
012769.JPG

All in all, I'd say that this Dr. Earth myco mix is just as good as anything else I've used. It's a bit hard to find in my area:

013705.JPG

Post more pics soon; even after using 2 Tbsp/gallon of CaMg+ some of the plants have spots on the leaves like they have a Ca deficiency. I'll look into it more; the transplant in a day or two will do them wonders.

so "hemp" (not cannabis :)) seeds are eat by many people. i personally love them myself, would the cannabis seed hearts not be as good (taste and nutrient wise)? the next male i come across im going to move into my bedroom and make him a special temp closet just so i can harvest the seeds.

hopefully here in washington they allow us to grow hemp like farmers in kentucky! my house will be filled with hemp and cannabis plants.
([Movie] your highness : someones cultivating glorious herbs in here)

You know, I always thought that hemp was just cannabis bred out more for the fibers and not bred out for medical potency of flowers like marijuana. I always thought they were the same plant and hemp growers purposely bred over the years to have as little flower growth as possible to make refining it into rope and fabric easier. I've never really looked into it, though. Interesting.

technically u are right from (my understanding). im under the impression that hemp is (part of the cannabis family) that has been bread down to have low THC (below 3%, 3% being extremly high for hemp)

also am under the impression that hemp is a sativa, which is why it grows tall and not bushy (making it great for rope as well as cloth and thousands of other products).

would also explain the "hemp seed hearts"

fiance and i eat them with about everything, breakfast, lunch and dinner.. they are amazing lil guys

i read that hemp seeds carry a compound that our bodys need that is one of the few that our body doesnt produce its self.

Organic, Whole Grain Breads | Dave's Killer Bread
CinDog (my favorite)
[cool story, bread company formed by a x-prison con and his company is half x-cons as well. they make the best bread]

OffTopic : just had a hostile person come into our shop, threatened me, threw my cell phone, and destroyed our loby room. how does one not realize the consequences to their actions. i feel for these people as i use to be in pain, and lost causing me to be angry with everyone else. Sad when we cant help the people that need it.

Wow sorry you had to go through something like that. I hope it all turns out okay for everyone. I was just looking at a few other high CBD strains. AC/DC is hard to find in seed form, but I'm strongly contemplating an Israeli strain called Rafael. The one I mentioned earlier (Valentine X) has a 25:1 CBD:THC ratio, but doesn't say what the percentages are. Another, a strain called R4, tested at over 20% assayable (?) CBD, and had concentrated forms measure over 79% CBD. Rafael is a straight up 18% CBD with 1% THC, and it comes from the place leading the world in marijuana research. I'll save up some cash and make a decision soon.

growers over the years have dumbed down the cbd in plants. just now are growers trying to bring cbd back into the plant, so those numbers are looking good (i have never hear of flower with over 20% cbd) Sour Tsunami being the highest ive found in my state around 17% cbd and .9 thc or something along that line..

i threw all my males out before, the second i get a male im keeping him for his seeds. hell go into his own closet, but i personaly think seeds are more valuable then the buds themself.. obviously not for medicating but why throw a plant away when it can produce u hundreds if not thousands of plants? and those possible plants can be shared as well to people that would be happier then a double rainbow.

I&i

When I saw the word "assayable" I questioned the 20% myself. It's a quantitive estimate, so I'll skip that one. And all Valentine X has to have is a THC % of .5 to have a 25:1 ratio with CBD only being 12.5%. I'll probably be getting the Israeli strain at the end of the month.

Well I didn't wait 'til the end of the month. I didn't exercise much discretion either :( But I think by the time I have this pricey purchase in my hands I'll have seeds to a lot of the highest CBD strains out there. Rafael, Avidekel, R4, AC/DC, Harlequin, and more of Charlotte's Web. I'm getting to that age where I go into a room and forget why, so I'm thinking I'd like the medical properties of anxiety, pain, and stress relief as I grow old without the headbuzz through the day. Hell I live for the weed buzz I just need to get the day's work done with higher CBD strains and wind down the night with a nice headbomb Sativa hybrid at first then a deep Indica to doze off with. Yep..... :)

Notes: The 6 remaining plants (all female) are at 11 days of 12/12 today. I mixed 9 pounds of Sierra Foothills in with 9 gallons of Roots Organics soil for the transplants, and when I put them into 3 gallon containers tonight I'll water them in with a dose of 0-5-5, micronutrients, and mycos. If this granular nute program does well with minimal extra care and feeding, it would be worth spending the money on. If it's mostly a water only program, with a bit of food towards the end to swell up the buds (add to that no bug or mold problems due to good health of the plants) I'll use it in the future. But in smaller amounts (as a soil amendment). Post pics soon.

Back
Top Bottom