Chief's 2nd Try: Kindsoil Round 2

Flower Update:

We are 20 days into the flip and the Annunaki cross looking great. I had to take a ton of leaves because the tops below were getting no light. We are about 12 inches to the lights and I’m hoping the stretch is almost done.

Veg Update:

So I suck at cloning so I’ll show you the clones on the next update if we still have any left that is lol.

The Stank across is looking great tho. The stems are very stocky and look like they will be able to hold up some monster nugs. I bend the stems every day pretty much hoping to build a strong structure for when it goes into flower and to help the lowers catch up. I think they will be going into the flower tent next week.

Beautiful work Chief. Looks like my fall choices coming up starting with the NL/Harlequin. So healthy and happy.
Thanks Otter. I definitely recommend it based on growth and smells so far. I can’t tell you what it smells like but the stem rubs are great lol.

Garden Update:

It’s been a little while since I’ve been able to get pictures and have time to post them. I went to the SoCal Cannabis Cup last weekend. It was a blast free dabs left and right. I got to try the MAC1 and man it’s super dank guys! I also went to the San Diego zoo and Torrey Pines Reserve it was pretty nice.

The Flower Tent is looking good the Stank NL cross is looking and smelling great I can’t wait until the smells start coming out just the stem rub is ridiculous. The Annunaki cross is moving along nice it’s starting to stack bud sites. Hopefully here soon they will start to blow up.

Last is the clones. There are only 3 left. 2 Forbidden Fruit and a Sour Cyclone(2:1) CBD strain. They all have roots only one FF is slacking. After we have a nice rootball I’ll put them in one gallons. I know they don’t look the best but new growth will cover that soon.

Welcome back DC! Sounds like SoCal treated you just right :). Plants look like they did well in your absence and will be even happier now that you're home :thumb:.

Yep treated me real well I was just happy I got to bring the goodies back with me on the plane. I wanted to take a clone too but I decided to chill lol.

Glad the sun came out for you on the SD coast in May! :cool:

Your plants are looking terrific! :yummy:

Thanks FelipeBlu and ya on Friday the sun was out but on Saturday it was more like this.
BBC6D5F7-1DBD-4D44-B5F3-29E24A36902C.jpeg

Garden's looking fine chief. Harvest cup was fun huh? I have it all wrong. The cup I went to in Dec. here I had to get the vendors high. It was a no go to get high inside. Outside it was overlooked but still not accepted.

I would of been so disappointed if that was the case. I’m glad I was able to smoke I was dabbing like 5 steps into the event.

Garden Update:

Sorry it’s been awhile I’ve been a bit busy and the storms down south left me without power for a while. I hope the girls aren’t affected too much. I has also without cable/internet for like 4 days that was a eye opener I’m glad I don’t have kids they would of been driving me crazy.

The Stank Genetics girls are looking good. One is much frostier than the other. The bud look like they are going to be pretty big even tho they are pretty small. The smells are also great has a nice funky smell.

The Annunaki cross is doing ok it’s not as fat or frosty as the first 2 girls I ran but I’m hoping it still turns out good. It leaning pretty hard already so I’m thinking it’s about to pack on the weight. I think I need to get some bamboo sticks because my taller ladies are always flopping everywhere.

They're doing amazingly well chief! Sorry to hear the weather had you at it's mercy. So many of us got hard hit this season. Not myself luckily but I've noticed berserk weather this year almost everywhere here in the U.S.. Better days are here!

Thanks Otter and ya with all this crazy weather it makes u think something has to be up..

Hey Chief.....garden is looking good brother. How is the leaf to calyx ratio on the NL x Harley? The NL is pretty easy to trim, and the Harlequin was a nightmare.....so I was a bit concerned it would take after the Harlequin side of the house. Hope that is favors the NL....her buds are very big as well.

Hey Chief.....garden is looking good brother. How is the leaf to calyx ratio on the NL x Harley? The NL is pretty easy to trim, and the Harlequin was a nightmare.....so I was a bit concerned it would take after the Harlequin side of the house. Hope that is favors the NL....her buds are very big as well.

I think it has way more calyx then leaves and both plants look pretty much the same. Just one of them is stupidly frostier. I’ll look at her a little more later when the lights come on.

Back
Top Bottom