Chocolate Mint OG Medicine

Guys, what do you think about a perpetual journal? i dont feel like creating a new journal every time i get new plants :p this way i wont create to much journals to.... what you do you think?
why not its what you think is suitable for your accommodations as long as i know where to find you im haPPY

why not its what you think is suitable for your accommodations as long as i know where to find you im haPPY

Well ofcourse Joe! what would my journal be without the duo JOe-JoE? xD without jokes... you are one of the light beams in this journal. with a 120degree angle and full spectrum that is ^^

the cleaner is almost done and then i am going to light this room up so we smell the green stuff over the clean stuff LMAO

A 3 hours sleep and a early morning call made me really hyper while my body feels run over by a truck.... but dont be afraid, its time to medicate!:Namaste:

Well ofcourse Joe! what would my journal be without the duo JOe-JoE? xD without jokes... you are one of the light beams in this journal. with a 120degree angle and full spectrum that is ^^

the cleaner is almost done and then i am going to light this room up so we smell the green stuff over the clean stuff LMAO

A 3 hours sleep and a early morning call made me really hyper while my body feels run over by a truck.... but dont be afraid, its time to medicate!:Namaste:
sounds like a plan ill go lite up like were smoking together our pains away:peace:

sounds like a plan ill go lite up like were smoking together our pains away:peace:

Nice sounds like a good plan then! Not Sure If I was on time, but i’m Sure that one of them was at the same time

Perpetual journal is what I’m doing. Your like me, we have too many experiments and things going on for multiple journals. I find it easier to manage it all in one place. :theband:

Have a great day!

Exactly! Its so hard to get Everything in several journals and This journal is dedicated to the cmog. Also the starting text would be different by now..

We will follow along regardless of what you do NS......perpetuals or single grow journals!

Woohoo Its so good to see everyone all in with This one

Hi guys and girls! Time for a big pic update like we use to do but then 2.0 since we got This pretty new forum

Lets jump right into the little girls

We should start with Newty the Acapulco Gold. She should be such a Nice strain and I let her burn a little because She got put under the light before the neem oil foliar was dry... so Some leafs are really fried...

So here She is:

She Will get there ^^

Mr stank is going steady with a light version of the neem burn(is that a thing? Sounds like it to me lmao)

And look at ms stank, happy and growing perfect

One happy Group pic, G2HM be carefull here, ill scroll a bit..

The last thing i would like to Share today is a video about new canna Chewing gum. Now I dont think Its the best way to consume, but it Sure does open the eyes of People!

Here ya go, Its with Dutch roots
Cannabis gum

yeah tad bit burnt eh m8.. dont be down bro we can only learn from the fault in ourselves . and sometimes its beyond our control some of us just get the 7 duece hand way more then others ya know. keep your head up they should bounce back just a baby hiccup hey NS:Namaste:

Thank you guys, we learn from the mistakes The neem spray was to early to, Did not know that so Its a learning curve. They look green and fine in the new leafs so i am not worried so far. They just gave ms stank Some time to catch Up

Had a blast tonight with good company and I am highly medicated

Night 420

Back
Top Bottom