Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LED

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

The light mover is great. Mine is from agramover.he seems like a good guy.
I don't defoliate. I just clean up the dying leaves and stuff. I do FIM heavily in veg, and I do back build the buds though.
Not sure on the light height wil check tonight.i think about 4-6" away.

Re: Chocolope/Critical Kush/Pineapple Chunk/Incredible Bulk/Jacks Smack In SCROG - LE

Lighter? My old 400w HPS lights were very lightweight. My eshine lights and my Mars 2 are HEAVY. Like 15lbs each I would guess.

I have trouble getting full cabinet pics as my two cabinets are in a dead end I my basement facing each other so they are only about 3 feet apart, so can't stand far enough back easily to get the whole picture. Usually I use panoramic on my iPhone for that unless gf feel like getting her fancy wide angle lens and giant slr camera out.

I managed to take this shot using the front camera on the phone with the phone pressed up against the other cabinet near the ceiling.
The angle makes the plants look smaller but they are big. Guessing about 1.25+ pounds.

Here is the crappy picture for you.
image4847.jpeg

Note that the extra chain length is wrapped up to keep it from dangling in the fans or plants. Need the extra length when first start with light 6" above screen.

Let me know if you need more pics to be clear, or if you got it from that.
Could take more tonight.

Two days to go! Woohoo! You guys know how exciting it is to harvest. So excited for these five beautiful strains to finish!

I guess my airflow hps hoods are pretty big and heavy. With the light mover it looks like one lamp every 2'x2' is a good rule of thumb. I am looking at doing a 4.5' X 6' so 6 lights would do it. That's three more. I say 4.5 because leaving six inches between them side to side seems like a good plan. I would also go with some LED for veg. How are you liking the MHII?

Wow 6 lights, that's a big commercial grow :cool:

The mars2 is great, no problems. Doesn't look as bright as the eshine likely due to lack of lenses but still very bright and my veg plants and the one auto seem happy.

You got it going on my man! Beautiful!

JACKELOPE comes down tonight!

Nice, my first baby girl all grown up ;-)
Please take a closeup of the cola before you chop. I look forward to the smoke report too!

...Just came in late...thru the back building thread...Nice Werk!!...I run a hillbilly grow(minimum investment) and pineapple chunk caught my eye...Very Good Strain!...great producer and great product as is CK...will be going back to the beginning here when I get time to check out your whole process...I've been having great results with commercial/residential LED's along with T5's and CFL's...Next season...Incredible Bulk is on my list of strains to add...lookin' forward to reports...Cheerz...h00k...

That light set up is tooooo legit! I was considering throwing some UVA/UVB lighting in my tent the last 3 or 4 weeks of flowering.

question I got in pm: what info can you share about growing incredible bulk compared to pinapple chunk i was thinking of trying this one .. yield, feed, stronger limbs? Whatever you can think of...

First of all feel free to discuss whatever you like here. To answer the question, the two are similar. I am currently testing my first good run of five different phenos of incredible bulk so not sure yet in smoke. So far would say the yield seems to be slightly higher with ib. Limbs are both strong and nodes nice and dense.nfrom growing before they are both very similar smoke too, very strong, lots of people can't have a whole joint ;-) both sativa/indica hybrids
I Will give better smoke reports and all that after this harvest

That light set up is tooooo legit! I was considering throwing some UVA/UVB lighting in my tent the last 3 or 4 weeks of flowering.
Do it, it makes the weed a little stronger. Totally worth it.

Hate asking all the questions I could find if I just read but I'm a lil baked lol :lot-o-toke:
How much do you use/recommend personally?

Back
Top Bottom