Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

Right with Co2 you can push your temps up to 90. But you need to leave all exraction fans off so that the room can enrich with the Co2, ideally you want to be able to let your room soak for at least 30mins at a time. Then let your fans clear the air for 15mins, then off for 30mins repeat this, but make sure your temps dont go over 90. If you can leave your fans off for longer than 30mins without your temp rising to 90 then do it, give them as long as you can without it going over 90. I can only leave mine off for 10mins max so no point at the moment. Good luck.

And only enrich during the day light hours.

Thanks for your information. I am getting close to make the jump and try. I could run my temps around 90 very easily. It would save me money because all I would have to do it turn off the room ac. I do have a blower for my lighting unit. Is it recomended that you turn off the blower for the light too? I would hope not. :thanks:

just turn any fan off that exhausts out of the room (you want to trap the CO2 in, not just blow it out of the room)

It has finally sunk in. CO2 sounds great but I am not sure I have the money to get the right equiptment. Sounds like I would want an automatic temperature switch that would turn off the CO2 and turn on the AC and light blower too. I have seen those devises before and seen how expensive they are. Now I know why people by them. CO2 with a tank is starting to loose its appeal now. I think I will just go without and see what a longer veg time will do before I make the jump. :high-five:

Look i got a pic of the results. This was a 3/4 week veg with Co2
S1820002.JPG

big swollen colers.

]

Those are some sweet looking plants!! How were they grown? Dirt? Hydro? They look very plump!! :goodjob:

Yes I did! In hydro the growth was so fast in veg that one month the plants were already 15 inches tall. I forgot to take that into account. This time I am just going to let them get to 15 inches then flower. :thumb:

It is so amazing how much we are similar! I read in an earlier post where you said you never watched sports on tv! I never did either and still never do! Being in business! I have to know what the scores are so I can act like I am interested when around society people. But I could give a sh*t about sports. Especially Football, Baseball or Basketball.
All my friends and neighbors try to let me know how important it is for my children to get involved in sports! LoL! My son is not interested either. He likes art. So instead of sending to the sports camps like all the politically correct parents. I send mine to art camp and he loves it. Watched a play last week and he was the funniest kid in the whole play. I might me impartial but he did get more laughs and from the crowd than any other kid!!!

Yea I feel you on that subject I'm not big on sports either & my dad used to be upset with me for that but in time he began to understand & see how important art was to me then he began to nurture my artistic side. Besides the dam athletes don't help me pay my bills so why should I stress on following their progress.

]

Those are some sweet looking plants!! How were they grown? Dirt? Hydro? They look very plump!! :goodjob:

These babies were grown in dirt with organic nutes. They were vegged for 3 weeks under a 600w mh then flowered under two 600w hps using plagron range.

Here are how my plants are looking today. All plants are ready except for the Tangerine Dream which is almost ready. Looking forward to harvest in a few days!!

group_photo10.JPG

The buds are looking outstanding on all plants!

Violator Kush..
violator_kush3.JPG

OG Kush..
og_kush13.JPG

Ak Sour..
ak_sour.JPG

Moby Dick..
moby_dick13.JPG

\

I love the exhale bags but I have to order them online and that is expensive.

That is a great idea SurfBuddy. This really works?! This is something I might have to give a try before spending the big bucks for the controller and co2 tank. Great idea! Thanks!! :thanks:

Got the idea from here: DIY CO2 Generator
It's unclear what the ppm's released are, but it's more than zero ;)

Here is a close up trich pick of the Moby Dick. As you can see. It is ready. I plan on pulling tomorrow. I am sure I will be pulling a few more plants too. I just got this little microscope camera and just figured it out.

trichs_on_Moby_Dick.jpg

Here is the AK Sour..
ak_sour1.JPG

Tangerine Dream..
tangerine_dream_trich.jpg

Violator Kush..
violator_kush4.JPG

Purple Haze...
purple_haze_trichs.jpg

OG Kush..
og_kush14.JPG

Good looking stuff C.F, I wanted to grow violator kush next, cant wait to see how you like it.:goodjob:

Thanks Curso!! The Violator Kush has some of the nicest looking buds! I can't wait to try it and let you know too!! :thanks:

I just stumbled on a DIY CO2 generator. I had to adjust the mixture numbers so it will yield enough for all my plants I will be putting it together this week.

I just stumbled on a DIY CO2 generator. I had to adjust the mixture numbers so it will yield enough for all my plants I will be putting it together this week.

Hey there James! Looking forward to see your DIY CO2 generator! Hope you let us know when you are ready to show!! Thanks! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom