Closet Farmer OC+ Soil Grow - Easy Does It!

why not I've seen some comperable stuff on there:) show your pride! win or lose whats it matter? I would be proud to show my grow even if someone has better:)
Thanks Fish Cake!! It is one nice nugget. That is why I like the Kush Plants so much. They just seem to put on more bud weight for me than the other strains.
Nug of the Month? I don't know. I have never entered a contest before on this site. Maybe I should enter. In the past I have gotten a little close to the line on this site and the moderators have had to PM me to keep me in line. If I win a contest does that give me any brownie points? If it does, I will dress that bud up like a little beauty contestant with her ass comming out of a fridge!
:circle-of-love:

why not I've seen some comperable stuff on there:) show your pride! win or lose whats it matter? I would be proud to show my grow even if someone has better:)

Why not! You are absolutely right. I get so tied up in the journals on this site that I forget about the contests and blogs.:thumb:

1rst,2nd,third, last, I could vote for that( unless I see something better) LOL so why not try to get some free stuff and show you grow bro:)

Yeah, Kushes in General always produce the best Buds, and densest, if they are REAL KUSHES. It has been said that OG KUSH, apparently has no real Kush in it. From the Guys at DNA GENETICS, where I believe this Strain hails from, said this about it. Apparently it was given this Name because, as we all know, Kush Sells! I could be wrong though, I am pulling this from my memory, so it could be a different Kush name, I do believe it is the OG KUSH though.:blushsmile: Anyways, your Violator looks pretty damn GOOD! Glad I stopped over:bravo:. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

1rst,2nd,third, last, I could vote for that( unless I see something better) LOL so why not try to get some free stuff and show you grow bro:)

You got it buddy. It really doesn't matter. I am ready to take the next step to get more involved with the community!:circle-of-love:

Yeah, Kushes in General always produce the best Buds, and densest, if they are REAL KUSHES. It has been said that OG KUSH, apparently has no real Kush in it. From the Guys at DNA GENETICS, where I believe this Strain hails from, said this about it. Apparently it was given this Name because, as we all know, Kush Sells! I could be wrong though, I am pulling this from my memory, so it could be a different Kush name, I do believe it is the OG KUSH though.:blushsmile: Anyways, your Violator looks pretty damn GOOD! Glad I stopped over:bravo:. SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Thanks James! I am glad you posted because the OG Kush I have is not at all like the other Kush's. The buds were totally different. More like the Purple Haze or the Tangerine Dream. It also has a different taste to it. It is actually very good but it is distinctly different from the other Kush's. I believe your memory is good and you are correct. Thanks for the knowlege!
:thanks:
I really appreciate the props you gave on the Violator Kush. It does have nice buds. I am going to enter in this month MOTM contest. If you vote for me that would be great!

I threw the veg girls in the flower room. I decided this time for the 12/12 cycle I want the lights on during the night time when we are sleeping. With summer heat comming and all the electrical storms and power outages during the daytime. I think it would be more economical and safer to run at night. Also, with children and random visitors for security reasons. I honestly cannot think of a downside to running the lights at night. So, starting tomorrow morning at 7 am. My plants are going to sleep while I am awake.:peace:

Great move! It's so much better for stealthiness and heat. :thumb:

Final weights for this grow are in. My final weights are as follows.

Tangerine Dream 30.5 g
Violator Kush 35.5 g
Purple Haze 29 g
OG Kush 41.5 g
AK Sour 24 g
Moby Dick 39.4 Grams

Total 199.9 grams
7.14 ozs.

I am going to do my smoke reports tomorrow and wrap this journal up and start a new one!

CONGRATS! Nice haul my friend - those are some yummy looking strains too. :high-five:

My good friend! I wish you were here too! Help me figure out how to discribe 6 different strains. They are all good. I am stressing about the smoke report. To be completely honest. To me there is indica and sativa. I really have a hard time describing the difference in weed. To me, one makes me feel heavy and sedated and the other makes me excited first then I feel sedated when I come down!
The yield was a little more than I was expecting. I think I am preferring the kush plants more for growing in my closet. For me, they are more consistent in potency and yield.

Just write up your review of it while you are actually medicated by it. See what comes to mind. That's how I do it sometimes (pretty much always!). I take some vape rips, planning to write up a description later. I pay attention to how I feel, what I choose to do, and kinda summarize my thoughts and activities during the "high" stage. It's tough sometimes, but usually this works well for me.

My OG Kush I just grew and am vaping (now!) tastes a bit like spearmint. Think Doublemint Gum. Maybe sage smell a bit? Is yours like that at all?

Hope you had a great weekend!

Tangerine Dream, is VERY NICE HERB, it usually is one of those Tastes as Good as It Looks, kinda Plants.:high-five: I envy You Your Judging!!! I have Judged before, and xlr8's way of doing it, is how I would/did do it as well. Take Your Time, that is the most important "THING," IMO, anyways:hmmmm:. Bet You Cannot Wait For The Next Crop! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

Actually...you are right...my friend...what is a real Kush ?....I've read the same thing. :circle-of-love:

Tangerine Dream, is VERY NICE HERB, it usually is one of those Tastes as Good as It Looks, kinda Plants.:high-five: I envy You Your Judging!!! I have Judged before, and xlr8's way of doing it, is how I would/did do it as well. Take Your Time, that is the most important "THING," IMO, anyways:hmmmm:. Bet You Cannot Wait For The Next Crop! SINCERELY, JAMESTHEGREEN.

James. That is great idea. I am going to do a report on one plant a day until I am done. The first high of the day is the best time to get the best idea of what to report too.
Tangerine Dream is next. I have some dried and ready to smoke. Thanks!:thanks:

Tangerine Dream Smoke Report!
tangerine_dream_report.JPG

Ok. I got a fresh buzz on Tangerine Dream and can actually do a report now!

First bong hit---- My nose started running. Immediate heady high.

2nd bong hit---- Really strong heady high. Noticed the citrus taste!

3rd bong hit---- Really Really nice and high. Started sneezing. Had a 5 sneeze at one time sneeze. Very rare. But a good sign that I am stoned to the bone!!

I didn't need to do three bong hits. Just was too lazy to put the last little chunk of bud away. Feeling really good. This is an energetic high. I feel my heart race. This is going to make a great late day, early evening smoke. Definately need to smoke this when you don't have plans for the day. It really is a strong high.

This plant had me worried throughout the grow. It did not stand out in anything. To me, it has the least attractive buds. It had the least amount of trichs and had the weakest smell of all the other plants. I had visions of the blueberry I grew and thought this plant might be a waste of time. Man was I wrong. It just goes to show that you cannot tell how good a plant is until you try it.

After 4 hours I am still high. I must take a nap or smoke more. This really is a strong smoke with a long lasting high. It is a head high but when the high wears off it makes you crash hard!

This was exciting. I was going to fly to Los Angeles Airport and get picked up by the Marines to attend boot camp in San Diego. I have never even traveled on a plane before!
The plane ride was not as fun as I thought. Back then there was smoking and nonsmoking seats. The front was reserved for the nonsmokersand the back was for the smokers. Assoon as the smoking sign and the pilot saidwe were free to light up, everyone inthe smoking section lit up!! There wasa cloud of smoke in the plane. Itlooked like smog. That is the it usedto be flying!! Of course, I was a smoker and sitting in the smokingsection. I was chain smoking. I was nervous about boot camp and the planeflight.

As soon as we hit the West Coast inLA I knew it. I have never been to a big city before. From my window seat in the plane it lookedlike an ocean of houses as far as the eye could see. It seemed like we flew for hours above thishuge area of houses and buildings. I wasin awe!
As soon as we landed I headed to themeeting area where we were supposed to meet the Marine Liaison. At the meeting area there were about 4 otherrecruits that waiting. We all had foodvouchers and decided to get a bite to eat before we would be picked up. One of the recruits told everyone not to eattoo much. I didn’t care. I ordered as much food as I could. We alltalked and everyone had different ideas of boot camp and how hard it would beand what they would make us do. It wasscary. But it wasn’t so bad goingthrough this with other people. Ifigured that if they could do it so could I.

The liaison was very nice andanswered all our questions. The bus toSan Diego was interesting. I thought for a little while that this was not goingto be as bad as I thought.
We rode in a green school bus with USMCpainted on the bumper area. What a boringlooking bus I thought. What the F did Iget myself in to. Now is when I startedto panic. I actually thought how abouthow hard it would be to leave now and hitchhike home!! Good thing I didn’t do that.

As soon as we got to the MarineCorps Recruit Depot (MCRD) in San Diegomy heart was about to explode. I wasnot prepared for what was going to happen.

:popcorn:

This was exciting. I was going to fly to Los Angeles Airport and get picked up by the Marines to attend boot camp in San Diego. I have never even traveled on a plane before!
The plane ride was not as fun as I thought. Back then there was smoking and nonsmoking seats. The front was reserved for the nonsmokersand the back was for the smokers. Assoon as the smoking sign and the pilot saidwe were free to light up, everyone inthe smoking section lit up!! There wasa cloud of smoke in the plane. Itlooked like smog. That is the it usedto be flying!! Of course, I was a smoker and sitting in the smokingsection. I was chain smoking. I was nervous about boot camp and the planeflight.

As soon as we hit the West Coast inLA I knew it. I have never been to a big city before. From my window seat in the plane it lookedlike an ocean of houses as far as the eye could see. It seemed like we flew for hours above thishuge area of houses and buildings. I wasin awe!
As soon as we landed I headed to themeeting area where we were supposed to meet the Marine Liaison. At the meeting area there were about 4 otherrecruits that waiting. We all had foodvouchers and decided to get a bite to eat before we would be picked up. One of the recruits told everyone not to eattoo much. I didn’t care. I ordered as much food as I could. We alltalked and everyone had different ideas of boot camp and how hard it would beand what they would make us do. It wasscary. But it wasn’t so bad goingthrough this with other people. Ifigured that if they could do it so could I.

The liaison was very nice andanswered all our questions. The bus toSan Diego was interesting. I thought for a little while that this was not goingto be as bad as I thought.
We rode in a green school bus with USMCpainted on the bumper area. What a boringlooking bus I thought. What the F did Iget myself in to. Now is when I startedto panic. I actually thought how abouthow hard it would be to leave now and hitchhike home!! Good thing I didn’t do that.

As soon as we got to the MarineCorps Recruit Depot (MCRD) in San Diegomy heart was about to explode. I wasnot prepared for what was going to happen.

CF!!

Sounds very familiar and brings back a ton of memories of my first flight on an airplane -- to bootcamp also! They put us up in a hotel the night before we flew out, along with a bunch of other recruits (some women) that were headed off to various other parts of the country for bootcamp, too. I couldn't sleep the night before we were to fly off to our various destinations, and found a female recruit wandering the halls of the hotel sleepless like me. Her and I hit it off instantly, and decided to spend the last few hours of freedom together. I still didn't get much sleep that night, but we did find a way to make the night pass! I never saw her or heard from her again, but will never forget that night - it was so surreal! After that, it seemed like days again before I actually slept. I really wished I'd have found a way to sleep when I could. Thanks for sharing that CF - great story, that brings back a flood of memories of my own. I love that it was your first airplane flight too. :thumb:

The Tangerine Dream sounds fantastic!

CF!!

Sounds very familiar and brings back a ton of memories of my first flight on an airplane -- to bootcamp also! They put us up in a hotel the night before we flew out, along with a bunch of other recruits (some women) that were headed off to various other parts of the country for bootcamp, too. I couldn't sleep the night before we were to fly off to our various destinations, and found a female recruit wandering the halls of the hotel sleepless like me. Her and I hit it off instantly, and decided to spend the last few hours of freedom together. I still didn't get much sleep that night, but we did find a way to make the night pass! I never saw her or heard from her again, but will never forget that night - it was so surreal! After that, it seemed like days again before I actually slept. I really wished I'd have found a way to sleep when I could. Thanks for sharing that CF - great story, that brings back a flood of memories of my own. I love that it was your first airplane flight too. :thumb:

The Tangerine Dream sounds fantastic!

Back in those days my family considered flying a luxury!

Great memories. Glad you were able to share too. I bet you are glad now you didn't get any sleep that night! I would have done the same thing as you. However, back then I was so shy with women that I would have probably screwed it up!

Tangerine Dream is really good. I really like a high that hits me in my head. The body high is nice but I really don't notice it as much as a really good head high.

:circle-of-love::thanks:

Back
Top Bottom