Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Keep in mind how long it takes to actually receive your order too. Mine looks like it’ll (hopefully) get here just under the one month mark, and I didn’t order during a sale (backlogged) time frame. If you’ll be ready to pop seeds in Jan, I wouldn’t wait for the xmas sale, unless you’re okay with a potential break?
I'm just going to get them the next time they are in. No more fooling around.

Strike when they're in. Are you able to get on the notify when in stock list?
Yes, I did the notification thingie. Maybe it will give me time to really decide between Dark Star from T.H.Seeds or the Peyote WiFi deal ,instead of making an impulse purchase.
I might go Dark Star. I can't get her off of my mind lately. $28 for two seeds though. Hmmm.....

Yes, I did the notification thingie. Maybe it will give me time to really decide between Dark Star from T.H.Seeds or the Peyote WiFi deal ,instead of making an impulse purchase.
I might go Dark Star. I can't get her off of my mind lately. $28 for two seeds though. Hmmm.....
They're both expensive. I look at the end result. 14 dollars = A full grown awesome plant. Sometimes I can't spend what I don't have though. Depends on the day. Dark Star reads yummy to me too.

They're both expensive. I look at the end result. 14 dollars = A full grown awesome plant. Sometimes I can't spend what I don't have though. Depends on the day. Dark Star reads yummy to me too.
They really aren't that bad. Thought it was odd that they come in a two pack though.
In the end I should go with my heart and get something that excites me. I don't need a ton of seeds. I have a single 2x4 and enough seeds to grow for years.

...except here :ciao:
I watched about 10 minutes of one of those while on the couch! Or maybe it was 5 minutes of one and 5 minutes of another. I think that was it. During commercial breaks in either football or football.
His name was actually Almonzo but the town gossip called him Zeldamo. Alonzo was a bachelor carpenter
What was his name?
Goodbye G13
And congratulations on the harvest! More jars :yahoo: . I got mine cheap at BigLots. I say "I got" but that means "My wife got..."
I never hold back with my kids. They keep coming back for more so it can't be all bad.
My mother used to kick our asses at gin and 500 rummy, and I thought she took a little too much pleasure in it. :rolleyes:

I know. It's urban dictionary. I don't think that we should limit ourselves though.

I know that I've been an askhole once or twice myself.

Right, plants. I got stoned and forgot. Yay me!!
This partial plant appears more verdant than a few days ago.

Then there is stinky paint plant. She's still drinking a lot and putting on weight. This can happen to the best of us once we hit a certain age.

Not much going on. Just hoping the G13s buds are drying somewhat evenly. Can't smell anything but chlorophyll. 40% rh in the box.

Stinky looks verdant too!

Even the worst of us!

Keep an eye on the G13 at 40%. It can get over dry pretty quickly at that humidity.
Just looked and its actually 30%. Damn.
I may have to start trimming tonight. The smaller stuff for sure. The big buds' stems crack when I bend them but seem a bit too wet. I'll get a closer look tonight.
I have been checking them twice daily.
Super crap.. I don't have jars or anything ready. Was gonna do that tomorrow.
I may have a late night planned all of a sudden.

Back
Top Bottom