Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Fyi

Fyi

Thanks for thinking of me. I can't do it because I can't drop right away.

I have another journal starting soon.

Good to see you sweetie. :love:

Done trimming the G13. Well, the part that was harvested. Got a sweet blister and everything. Need different trimmers.
Bud pics in the morning. Hoping for some sunshine tomorrow.

Zzzzzzzzzzz

Good day all. Hope you're doing well today.

Maybe not done trimming 100%. Still have to break down buds and jar them up.

Everything was going well until I looked at this pic below. Look at the bud in the center and what do we see? A gray spot in the center of the bud.
I didn't see it until I was uploading photos.

She was the nicest one too...figures. I thought that I might run into some rot.
My first loss to rot.:( Hope that was the end of it. I'll find out as I break these down further.

It’s a beautiful harvest VG, sorry about the rot :( it’s really been going around lately. Cure it up babay! Can’t wait to hear the smoke report for that one.
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure that I caused it when I started pulling fan leaves. I mentioned on here that they were really far into the buds. I'm nearly 100% that this was the bud that I tried to remove a leaf from by the way the bud looked slightly smashed and that it was the biggest one.
Thank the heavens that I stopped on the first one. I could have lost much more.
Just hope that I don't find anymore.

Rot issues aside, those are some mighty fine-looking buds. Congrats on the harvest! :bravo:

Rot issues aside, those are some mighty fine-looking buds. Congrats on the harvest! :bravo:
Thanks. It always feels good to get another girl to harvest.
So far so good on the rest of them. I might hang them for another day or two. They seem a bit too moist yet. Don't want to screw up anymore.

Congrats VG. Sorry about the blister :( A small price to pay for some good meds. Hopefully that's all the rot you got!
:ciao: Just have to remember to wrap my hand prior to trimming. Gosh, I hope that's all of it. I've been louping the rest of the buds. Haven't seen anything else of concern yet.

I guess the tax on thick dense bud is some rot. You did well with the little patch! Nice looking harvest V.
Whaddup Stoney McStone? Lol.
Just one plant to go baby! The biggun.

Once you trim away all the shite leaves the buds look beautiful, and nobody knows the trouble you've seen! Great catch on the mold too. It seems to be a thing this year :(.
Mold is a dick.
I did learn a lesson from it so I can avoid giving it to my plants in the future. I will not remove fan leaves near very dense buds. This was a stupid idea and I should be ridiculed as to never forget my mistake.:laugh::rofl:

I found a Himalaya Gold stash. We are becoming reacquainted. I should grow this again. It smells even more like warm honeysuckle now after a good cure.

Gonna go freeze my feet off now. Yay...perlite.

Waaaaiiiiitttt....I thought you and shed were poking fun at me for using the V word. Now your using it.

Soon it will be a movement. All about V.
What V word? Verdant? Darlin, you missed a bunch o'shit. Sauga has been giving me crap about it using for months.

Or are you talking about a different V word?

Back
Top Bottom