Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

I wrote up a post about starting my next grow. I realized that maybe that should be in my continous journal.

Blue Shark is supposed to be done on Halloween. The time tables have been matching up pretty good so far for the Barney's gear. She may be the outlier though. I bet she still has a week or two. She is really drinking again. I think that the lime really helped.
I need to add more stakes. Her buds are really bulking up and I'm worried about breakage. Smells like stinky paint still. Every once in awhile I still get a whiff of Juicy Fruit.
Super greasy, almost wet.

Congratulations on your G13 Haze harvest. That had some really nice-looking colas! :welldone:
Why, thank you sir. She turned out quite nice.
I had a sample of her and she is going to kick my butt.
She's not going to give me very much trim at all. Which is good or bad , depending. I was hoping for enough to make some oil.

Really glad that I'm drying in a box. The tent rh is at 20%. In the box it's in the low 50s. I'm kinda concerned about those big buds drying. I don't want them to dry too fast on the outside. It's probably good that most of the fans were left on.

Here is the light from a 7000k smd that I use for a clone light.

This little guy was waiting for me in the tent this morning. Wondering how and when Mr.G snuck past me. Must have been grilling.
He is super cute though.
Humidity packs do wounders vg and they are cheap.

Turns out that I'm going to have to buy more.
I'm jarless with 2 harvests just around the corner,so I'm going to go see
what the dollar store has to offer...
The last time I was in there,there was an old fart (about my age) in front of me in line,and he was buying 15 1quart jars...I almost asked him what he was harvesting, but then it occurred to me that some people use jars for things other than weed... :)

Morning y'all.
Any of you remember who did a hempy grow with fabric pots sitting in a res? I can't remember who it was or of it was successful.

Seedsman sale is starting in half an hour.
Someone bought the stuff that I had ready in my cart last night ,so I'm going to miss out.
That's what I get it waiting for two months. Idiot.

Hey , isn't there an Xmas sale in a few months!?!
FMR!!!

Morning y'all.
Any of you remember who did a hempy grow with fabric pots sitting in a res? I can't remember who it was or of it was successful.

Seedsman sale is starting in half an hour.
Someone bought the stuff that I had ready in my cart last night ,so I'm going to miss out.
That's what I get it waiting for two months. Idiot.

Hey , isn't there an Xmas sale in a few months!?!
FMR!!!
Last year was big around that time and the new year if I remember right.

Last year was big around that time and the new year if I remember right.
The Halloween sale is buy two x three packs and get a third free. Not sure if it applies to larger quantities.

I just need my seeds by around January. I can be patient if I have to. I just have my heart set on some tasty Afghani#1. Hybrid got me all lusty for the Sensi version.

Keep in mind how long it takes to actually receive your order too. Mine looks like it’ll (hopefully) get here just under the one month mark, and I didn’t order during a sale (backlogged) time frame. If you’ll be ready to pop seeds in Jan, I wouldn’t wait for the xmas sale, unless you’re okay with a potential break?

Back
Top Bottom