Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Mrs.C. says that too,except she puts it a little differently..."So,are ya done stinkin'
up the house for awhile? You've already got way more effing pot than you need"....
Same idea,just different words... :)
Your wifey talks like I do. Lol.
I make sailors blush.
I'm only getting worse in my old age.
Damn, I need some hypnotherapy.

Ok. I think I figured out where I went wrong.
I usually eat two cookies and I'm fine. I was smoking different strains with it, Himalaya gold and lemon og. This time I smoked the GZ instead.
Nope.
Kid is taking a cookie nap and I'm almost drooling. Good job mom.**sigh**

If you are new to my journal, my kid is a legal adult. I just thought that I should clarify.

I've been to Thailand....
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Asian Pacific Sailors have no reaction to any shocking image!
:rofl:
Yes, my father was one. Lol.
Where do you think I learned to swear?

Yes, my father was one. Lol.
Where do you think I learned to swear?
My wife was a Sailor too! LoL

My kids are doomed!

Funny story...

Mrs. Milly had been to Hong Kong many, many times. When I finally got to go, she was no longer on the ship with me. So, she was nice enough to set up all my accommodations from home, so I didn't need to struggle with it from my computer on the ship.

So...... I ended up in the "bootleg" fashion district.... where they sell all the knock-off purses & clothes.

I chuckled.... that area was the furthest possible hotel from "red light district"
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

No titty bars for this Sailor..... lol

Ha!!!
Omg that's funny. Sounds like a smart lady.
She's the best!

We had a few great years on the ship, travelling the world before she got out of the Navy.

It used to drive me nuts, she had been to every port before i got to go. But, she knew every hot-spot... all over the world.

We lived in Japan, but also got to see Singapore, Thailand, Korea, Guam, Malaysia, Australia, and Hong Kong together.

Our dating years were awesome!

But..... there ain't no foolin' this woman, she's seen it all!
:thumb:

Remind me of the genetics of that g13. I know ive asked like 16 times. But I smoke weed.

After trying some commercial g13, can't wait to drop the G13 hashplant seeds I ordered
No problem.

G13 x Hawaiian Sativa.

Morning y'all! Hope everyone is having a beautiful day.
Going to cull some clones today. Treat the remaining mothers with H202 and DE as well. I still have a few fungus gnats buzzing around.
Hopefully pick up some promix or soil to get my next grow started before it gets even colder here.

I also have a bunch of stuff to do outside before it freezes.

If you have a moment or two of extra time today, perhaps consider voting in our monthly contests?

Good afternoon V, I had my daughter and her man over one day early in my relationship with him this time last yeay. I had some rosin and we all vaped what we wanted. Well he wasn't really a smoker and got really really high and couldn't leave for hours. He got quiet for a lot of the time, thank the weed gods, he was fine. He says no these days when we pass to him. I might have broke him, hope not.

Good afternoon V, I had my daughter and her man over one day early in my relationship with him this time last yeay. I had some rosin and we all vaped what we wanted. Well he wasn't really a smoker and got really really high and couldn't leave for hours. He got quiet for a lot of the time, thank the weed gods, he was fine. He says no these days when we pass to him. I might have broke him, hope not.
I think you might have. :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: :rofl:
Consider this part of his initiation. If he didn't completely freak out he's all good. Just cautious now, perhaps.
OTOH he may think you're trying to take him out with your ultra-kronik- turbo weed.

My kid slept for three hours. We never did go play pool. Screwed that up right away.

Thanks for the reminder to vote, I'll do that today.
My pleasure.
There is always a close race in one of the contests. It can be so gut wrenching to watch sometimes. Especially if you are one of the people involved.

Was going to ask about this and then got busy.
What was the devine inspiration to this masterpiece?
I'm guessing there was a shit-ton of weed involved!
:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom