Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

It's the only way. It's killing me that my other tent is being re worked and cleaned now. I won't be in for a week or more. Good thing the dda's are going.
I'm still trying to figure out if I want to use soil or promix. If I can figure that out I can get going. Indecision.

I'm still trying to figure out if I want to use soil or promix. If I can figure that out I can get going. Indecision.
Promix as in Coco?

I didn't like Coco..was chasing issues from day one

Nope...I'm over that for sure

Big storm hitting now here...hope it clears before FOOTBALL starts in an HR

Been fun....today was my relaxing day, day 4, usually hits day 3 but 3 days of driving

Promix as in Coco?

I didn't like Coco..was chasing issues from day one

Nope...I'm over that for sure

Big storm hitting now here...hope it clears before FOOTBALL starts in an HR

Been fun....today was my relaxing day, day 4, usually hits day 3 but 3 days of driving
Promix is peat moss, lime and perlite.

Glad you are having a good time. Find any sexy vagrants?

If I miss you too much I'll be sure to email you at 3am.;)

Haze is getting her fans pulled today. Shes pretty much done. Shes at 71 days and her suggested harvest window is at 65- 70!
Time to get naked!!

:woohoo: That's exciting news Mrs. V. Congrats on the harvest great way to kick off the weekend.
Yay!!!!!
Nice sized buds and she smells so good.
One small problem. I can't get the fans off from the buds. I'll have to dry them and then cut them. I'll end up crushing my buds otherwise. They are just buried too deep.

Yay!!!!!
Nice sized buds and she smells so good.
One small problem. I can't get the fans off from the buds. I'll have to dry them and then cut them. I'll end up crushing my buds otherwise. They are just buried too deep.
That's a good problem to have. You did great with her some very nice buds should be a great smoke. Enjoy Mrs. V.

Man, I didn't get very far. Her petioles are really tough. Just going to chop, wash and hang.
Since the Blue Shark has some time left I'm going to do a partial harvest on the Haze. She has all of that undergrowth from my weird training. Try to firm that up a bit.

Man, I didn't get very far. Her petioles are really tough. Just going to chop, wash and hang.
Since the Blue Shark has some time left I'm going to do a partial harvest on the Haze. She has all of that undergrowth from my weird training. Try to firm that up a bit.
Haze will be lanky in structure so just do what you have to.

Haze will be lanky in structure so just do what you have to.
Mine was very stout. Glad I did a partial on her.
You or the plants? Or both maybe? Looking forward to the harvest VG! Not because of the naked bit
We played strip poker. She lost. I still have my socks on. Gotta keep my feet warm at least. ;)
Happy Friday! What's up for the weekend? Anything?
Kid is coming to visit. He should be here in a few hours.
Gonna set him up with some edibles and a bit of the GZ to take home. Then we are dosing and going to play pool this afternoon. Looking forward to kicking his ass. I'll take my glasses off and play blind so he has a fighting chance. Lol.

Happy harvest VG!! And have fun showing jr who the boss is!!
I never hold back with my kids. They keep coming back for more so it can't be all bad. Lol.
The sliver lining is that they are all very good losers.

Congrats on the stage 1 harvest ,VG ! :welldone:
Those leftovers should give you a great stage 2 -
How long are you going to let them live?

Congrats on the stage 1 harvest ,VG ! :welldone:
Those leftovers should give you a great stage 2 -
How long are you going to let them live?
I'm not sure. Some were really shaded and might take longer than the dark green ones in the middle. There is very little larf on this plant.

I was cutting and hanging the Haze when my kid got here.
My son: WTF mommy!?! So...what you gonna do with all of those? Almost looks like you have too much.

He's a funny boy. He can't wait to start growing. I don't want him to until after it's legal. He's in college and needs to be concentrating on that.
I told him that I'll be able to help him more after I learn how to grow.

Cookie rambles. Sorry.

Almost looks like you have too much.
Mrs.C. says that too,except she puts it a little differently..."So,are ya done stinkin'
up the house for awhile? You've already got way more effing pot than you need"....
Same idea,just different words... :)

Back
Top Bottom