Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

It's really hard for me to vote, I just have to go with what appeals to me on a personal level.
I try not to look at the entrants names for the NOTM and POTM. I just look at the product. If it comes down to a tie I may vote for somebody that I have an affinity or respect for. MOTM is just voting your heart. It's hard not to.

Still have to rock the vote.
Get after that. Lol
I was just looking at the photo entries. I need to get my hands on a better camera.
I have a bunch of ideas but without semi-decent equipment it becomes difficult to implement them.

My iPhone makes shitty pics.
I've been using a $70 LG phone for all of my pics. I managed to get a decent enough pic for NOTM from it.
What I really need is an articulated tripod. Shaky hands don't make for great pics.

Really glad that I'm drying in a box. The tent rh is at 20%. In the box it's in the low 50s. I'm kinda concerned about those big buds drying. I don't want them to dry too fast on the outside. It's probably good that most of the fans were left on.

Here is the light from a 7000k smd that I use for a clone light.

This little guy was waiting for me in the tent this morning. Wondering how and when Mr.G snuck past me. Must have been grilling.
He is super cute though.

Back
Top Bottom