Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

It's the misconception that turkeys are so dumb they they will drown themselves in a heavy rain.
Oh! I had never heard this one before, and you would think that an old Missouri boy would have heard all the ol timer quotes for yesteryear.
I can tell you for sure, that the turkeys where I live are very calculating and intelligent. It's crazy to see their trek thru the Oak grove with the same Sentry's at the front and rear of the flock. I have even learned the difference between their social chatter, and their "Warning, danger will Robinson" clucking.

Oh! I had never heard this one before, and you would think that an old Missouri boy would have heard all the ol timer quotes for yesteryear.
I can tell you for sure, that the turkeys where I live are very calculating and intelligent. It's crazy to see their trek thru the Oak grove with the same Sentry's at the front and rear of the flock. I have even learned the difference between their social chatter, and their "Warning, danger will Robinson" clucking.
They are dinosaurs. I used to drive railroad crews between stops. One of the stops was in a valley with a single farm on a dead end road. You have to whip a u-turn to get back because the road was single lane. I came back around and there are a few turkeys in the road so I stopped. Big mistake , just keep driving slowly and push them out of the way. If you stop you run the risk of thirty turkeys surrounding your car. I was at eye level.... it was really eerie. The railroad guys were exceptionally unhelpful and teasing me.They are very entertained when I said " Shut up! This is how we all die!!!! "

Can you explain please..."Ugh, sometimes I feel like a turkey in a rainstorm."
Do turkeys FREAK OUT when it rains? It rained here yesterday afternoon (So Cal. high country), and the turkeys milling about in the Oak grove just kept doing their normal thing...scratch scratch, Oh! a bug, gobble gobble...scratch scratch, Wow! a big bug, gobble gobble.
:green_heart::morenutes::rollit:
sounds like my mother-in-law was visiting you !!

I moved it here (I just got in trouble for non-cannabis related yesterday)

Should I be cutting back on the Mega Crop
I wouldn't think so-the MC doesn't have as much cal & mag as the plant needs,so a little extra should do nothing but good.
But you saw what I did to my northern lights...so maybe I'm not the right person to answer that question... :oops:

Back
Top Bottom