Closet Farming With Barney's Gorilla Zkittlez, G13 Haze, Triple Cheese & More

Are you still using these N? Or did you make the switch to Megacrop? For some reason I thought you switched. I couldn't find it though in your journal so I'm probably getting you mixed up with someone else.
Yes that's what I'm using haven't tried mega crop. Advanced seems to be kinda hot in my experience so I'm trying to dial it back I'm using 13ml per gallon of sensi a+b advanced calles for 16 ml. all the others I run at 8ml per gallon which is what they call for. I only use voodoo, pirana and tarantula in the first 2 weeks as per their feed schedule.

So I'm trying to figure out why it looks like K def. I pulled this article off a site which is interesting.

Potassium deficiency/toxicity is exactly as it describes — a lack of enough potassium in the soil or medium to provide enough nutrients for the plant to properly grow, or an excess of potassium that can cause a lockout of potassium. Ironically, an excess of potassium in the soil can cause potassium deficiency.

Additionally, sometimes antagonism from other nutrients may cause what appears to be potassium deficiency/toxicity. According to our vetted partners at xxx, an excess of the following can cause an apparent deficiency/toxicity in potassium:

1. Nitrogen
  2. Potassium
  3. Calcium
  4. Magnesium
So I don't think we have given the plant too much of any of the items listed in 1-4. It's only recently we bumped up the K but it was already apparent. If the soil is too acidic that can cause K lockout as well, but we have to assume the FFOF is neutral.

Seni a 2-4-8
seni b 3-0-0
b 52 2-1-4
big bud 0-1-3
remo cal mag 3-0-0
bud candy is a carbohydrate no npk value
I appreciate you looking anyways Mr.S will probably just bump up the feed don't want to take to much time up on Mrs. V's journal.

So I'm trying to figure out why it looks like K def. I pulled this article off a site which is interesting.

Potassium deficiency/toxicity is exactly as it describes — a lack of enough potassium in the soil or medium to provide enough nutrients for the plant to properly grow, or an excess of potassium that can cause a lockout of potassium. Ironically, an excess of potassium in the soil can cause potassium deficiency.

Additionally, sometimes antagonism from other nutrients may cause what appears to be potassium deficiency/toxicity. According to our vetted partners at xxx, an excess of the following can cause an apparent deficiency/toxicity in potassium:

1. Nitrogen
  2. Potassium
  3. Calcium
  4. Magnesium
So I don't think we have given the plant too much of any of the items listed in 1-4. It's only recently we bumped up the K but it was already apparent. If the soil is too acidic that can cause K lockout as well, but we have to assume the FFOF is neutral.
Maybe my soil acidified. Perhaps I should do a slurry on them?

Never hurts when a diagnosis is becoming difficult.

Also, this may be helpful when figuring out which elements affect which:
Nutrient interactions.png

Never hurts when a diagnosis is becoming difficult.

Also, this may be helpful when figuring out which elements affect which:
Nutrient interactions.png
Lol. I'm sure that is helpful to someone. When I look at it I get instantly confused.
Looks like arrows in a circle to me. :lot-o-toke:

That's why I went with "may." :)

I'd be happier with that if the arrows all didn't point in both directions. Is it possible that every element interacts both ways with the one on the other end of the line?

I just used it to confirm that too much K will lock out N.
That's why I was so confused . The directionality seemed off.

I look closer later. I'm actually at the grocery store and can't give much attention to anything right now.

Maybe my soil acidified. Perhaps I should do a slurry on them?
It can't hurt anything that's for sure, but my gut says it's OK. It's a big gut though so lots of room for errors.

Seni a 2-4-8
seni b 3-0-0
b 52 2-1-4
big bud 0-1-3
remo cal mag 3-0-0
bud candy is a carbohydrate no npk value
I appreciate you looking anyways Mr.S will probably just bump up the feed don't want to take to much time up on Mrs. V's journal.
You can take it to my journal or yours if you like but it sounds like VG is OK with it. How much of each are you feeding per 4L or gallon?

Back
Top Bottom