Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

I got my homie to help me so should get knocked out in a day!

Washed in 5 gallon buckets and only did the big leafing which I do before I wash. Once they dry I will trim them up
I do the same minis leave all leafs on when washing

Thanks man, I’m happy to say that it’s not over either. Still got 4 more plants with a pound or two on em!
Good harvest incoming nice bro congrats man

Just snagged these beans, never been publicly released and less than 100 packs made. In the initial r&d run there was hermaphroditism found in the line but since it’s been ran over a dozen times and been stable. I’m rolling the dice with these but I think it’ll be well worth it if I find something special!

Just snagged these beans, never been publicly released and less than 100 packs made. In the initial r&d run there was hermaphroditism found in the line but since it’s been ran over a dozen times and been stable. I’m rolling the dice with these but I think it’ll be well worth it if I find something special!

I'd love to grow something like this being that I live in Oregon! Can't wait to see what happens with these. When will you start them?

I'd love to grow something like this being that I live in Oregon! Can't wait to see what happens with these. When will you start them?

Right now I have around 50 plants in veg 18 of those being seedlings that are only a few weeks old so it will probably be 2 months once I ween the males out of this ground I’ll start more and continue hunting!

Sweet looking strain CK. How did you score them?
Saw SecondGeneration Genetics post on insta saying to email him because he had some available

Next round of veg girls finally hooking into these pots, I can see roots at the bottom. Going to let them go a bit before I trans them to 1 gals. The 8 girls furthest away are Bubba Kush and the ones closest to the camera are called orange lol. These are cuts from a buddy because I needed to reset ASAP and had nothing going mother wise to clone off.

The group of 2 plants in the top left corner are XBJ 16 and the 2 below them are Strawberry Recess. On the right from top to bottom starting with that little wink is Sour D, OG(this is also from the homie he just calls it OG), chem 4 X lemon, strawberry Recess reveg

Not too much to say still just veging away. Got 7 mandarin Kush and 7 bubba kush in the big room pumping with 900 ppm CO2 for the first week then will go to 1000 ppm all the way til I flower. The moms I have going are getting pretty big I will say and got a bunch of other plants mothering out to get as big as those 4. Gotta also take cuts sometime off those 4 big girls just waiting for the seedling to come out of the 4x2. The seedlings on the left are Guava Wookie and the right are Dreadbread X Sunshine Daydream. There is a week to 10 day difference between the two strains

Back
Top Bottom