Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

2 weeks in, plants are kinda small this round but had to get something going
9E84862B-BF6D-401E-BF12-B52EA66B25AC.jpeg
46EAFDAA-31C8-4CFF-9D17-4FEDE153229D.jpeg

Also got my clones booming in the ez cloner. First just had a little bit of Tea from the kit in there until they rooted then added some transplant drench because they were getting very purple stems in assuming Mag deficiency
1B9BFB40-8630-4FEA-9A40-B7A9CD2A4D6E.jpeg
960F8533-486D-4C8E-8576-08B0F2626D19.jpeg
Damn roots on her

I'll grab a seat next to Van (and the cooler) if you dont mind! Ladies look lovely! :bravo: talk about having your hands full.

Welcome Laquer! I appreciate the kind words, it is just a tad bit of work lol. I will definitely have bigger plants next round!

I forget who has the joint so here’s some strawberry Recess for ya to try!

:passitleft:

Ladies looking good for having russets.... Fuck my life shit doesn’t end. Hiring them every other day with green cleaner in flower until swirskii arrive.

Veg plants get green cleaner every other day and leaf wash every 3 days then bump it to 5 days with leaf wash also soaking them with 1/4 strength DeStress too 1 or 2 times a week

First 3 pictures Guava Wookie phenos and last picture strawberry Recess

06DD6B5F-902F-4CD5-B9AE-86DEBE4797AA.jpeg
F4FD5F47-1A46-41FB-AC8D-4EEC8DA30723.jpeg
BE024C0F-6950-433D-AC10-319B0FE6E59E.jpeg
DAB70042-80F8-4373-861D-4C773FDB65EE.jpeg
7A90B6BC-17C4-4411-8778-0BC351E11B79.jpeg

What smells are you getting?

I’m gonna try my best to explain the aromas a tad but I’m not too good at it lol. I’ve got a lot of fruity terps coming out, some very orange terps coming out the Mandarin Kush and all the Guava Wookie seedlings have that sweet berry guava smell going. Strawberry Recess also has a very pungent berry smell to her as well! It’ll be interesting how the Guava Wookie cure up, they’re looking very promising!

Does Doc allow for Neem oil to be sprayed on a regular basis?

So for leaf wash if you do have bugs I interpreted from what Doc told me that you can spray, then 3 days later spray then 5 days after that spray and then a week in between sprays. Also I would like to add that I would only do this in veg and not flower

So for leaf wash if you do have bugs I interpreted from what Doc told me that you can spray, then 3 days later spray then 5 days after that spray and then a week in between sprays. Also I would like to add that I would only do this in veg and not flower

I still count my blessings that I have yet to really have a bug problem. Had a bit of a gnat issue with my first round of Aurora Indicas in soil and then since switching to coco I rarely see anything anymore. My girlfriend has done a couple grows now in soil and luckily no issues there either.

Everything is looking pretty good CK! I'm waiting for my ATFs to start really sprouting some frost. It's the first time I've had only one strain flowering at once since my Aurora Indicas. It is fun to be able to just have one distinct smell in the tent. I have a hard time describing smells too and I think it's partially because they all blend a little together in my area when they are all different strains.

I still count my blessings that I have yet to really have a bug problem. Had a bit of a gnat issue with my first round of Aurora Indicas in soil and then since switching to coco I rarely see anything anymore. My girlfriend has done a couple grows now in soil and luckily no issues there either.

Everything is looking pretty good CK! I'm waiting for my ATFs to start really sprouting some frost. It's the first time I've had only one strain flowering at once since my Aurora Indicas. It is fun to be able to just have one distinct smell in the tent. I have a hard time describing smells too and I think it's partially because they all blend a little together in my area when they are all different strains.

Just don’t bring anything into your garden start it all from seed and you’ll continue to be good and make sure you keep up on IPM lol

Whenever you open up that tent of ATF’s I bet you get slapped with some funky smells! I see what you mean about them all blending together with different strains in the room, that’s why I usually give the lowers a little rub to agitate the terpenes and get a more distinct smell

Just don’t bring anything into your garden start it all from seed and you’ll continue to be good and make sure you keep up on IPM lol

Whenever you open up that tent of ATF’s I bet you get slapped with some funky smells! I see what you mean about them all blending together with different strains in the room, that’s why I usually give the lowers a little rub to agitate the terpenes and get a more distinct smell

Yeah I guess that's the way I already do it so should be good to go! I have seen so many issues on these forums and it all started from bring plants from outside in or taking care of a plant that a friend brought. I'll just keep on this path! Lol.

The ATFs are just starting to smell. I am just noticing a tiny bit of frost on them. I think during our last heat wave they slowed down a bit so they are back in full throttle and hopefully by next weekend I'll start to see the frost everywhere.

Back
Top Bottom