Coco & Hibrix In 2018!

More Guava Wookie
A90D0142-3827-4D67-BCBB-A9B5FCA8FEE6.jpeg
E841A778-86AD-41C4-91B7-355A2277317E.jpeg
F548A3E6-9596-4E44-9C48-54905CEAF349.jpeg

Some pretty cool colors on that Guava. Sometimes you see strains and you think yeah that's just another crazy strain name. When I saw it and read the name I thought it matches perfectly. That is going to be some great smoke.

Some pretty cool colors on that Guava. Sometimes you see strains and you think yeah that's just another crazy strain name. When I saw it and read the name I thought it matches perfectly. That is going to be some great smoke.

Thanks man, I hope so! The parents of this cross are Stardawg Guava X Wookie 15 so I agree it does Mach quite nicely lol. She’s starting to get somewhat of a fruity aroma but not any distinct smells so far

Very nice! Yup, she's a keeper for sure! :high-five:
What’s up Ween, good to see ya man! All there is to do now is a smoke test when she’s finished to make sure of it!

Buds are looking fantastic CK! As always! That Guava sounds interesting!
Thanks Van, so far I’ve been impressed with all of bodhi’s crosses and it’s been hard to find one worth keeping lol but this girl seems to be throwing down! Especially in the frost department

Hey Kid! Stop over to my new journal if you get a chance. Got a free light from Perfect Sun!

:passitleft:
Coming right now! You one lucky dog Ween!
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom