CoffeeShopSeeds Sponsored Grow: Emmie’s Huge 1 Month Interval Constant Harvest

I will get a week or two off in there in the middle of April, but then in the last week and coming into May, the girls in Bloom 1 will be getting ripe. June, July, August... the hot months are when you will find me relaxing. Missouri summers can be brutal, but I will have gobs and gobs of medicine... more than I could possibly use. I plan to stay well medicated, and this year concentrate on my tan and my outside garden, using much of what I have learned in here. That's the plan anyway... you know how they go.
Something nice to look forward to Em.

No shots of Bloom Room #1 tonight because I am running short of time. We are at day 32 in there, so I will definitely be taking some bud shots at the 5 week point. Today was the 6th day since top feeding with @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM. Normally I would wait till tomorrow, but I have a road trip scheduled and have moved my halfway point topwatering to today. I have also topped off all of the SIPs, putting them all at the 3"+ point on the water level. All of the plants in both rooms should be ok without intervention of any kind for the next 3 or 4 days, but of course I will stop in every day or so to spray SNS-203 where I need to, and check on the light levels.

The pictures tonight are showing the impressive stretching going on in Bloom Room #2. I moved the light up about 4" yesterday, yet here they still come.There is a ridiculous amount of praying going on here too, like they are trying to make up for lost time. Counting transition time, being at day 4 of bloom, we are on the far side of the stretch, and I still have plenty of vertical height above the light if necessary. Stretch doesn't seem to be much of a worry this time and these plants are looking very manageable.

You can see the amount of vertical growth in this last week by going back in the journal and comparing the plants to the 420 posters and electric cords on the wall. The color is all good and I see no deficiencies or bugs. All is well in this little slice of Missouri.

DSCF2288.JPG
DSCF2287.JPG
DSCF2286.JPG
DSCF2285.JPG

Today is day 8 of Bloom and it is almost comical how these plants are taking off. My first reaction upon opening the door was to laugh and to say good job! to the girls. I can see no signs of deficiencies of any kind and there are no signs of bugs. These plants are practically perfect and a couple are just so perfect that I can't believe they exist in my garden. This is going to be a great crop!

Look at how these plants are praying! It is obvious that these plants love being in a sip.
20230227_152442.jpg
20230227_152454.jpg
20230227_152510.jpg
20230227_152531.jpg
20230227_152552.jpg
20230227_152638.jpg

In the other room we are at Day 36 of Bloom and mostly all is going well. I still have little outbreaks of spider mites here and there and as I spray them regularly they go away only to be followed by the next generation but I also have to spray regularly once they start munching on things.

Here we have a beautiful shot of the problem shows a very healthy plant with one little section being attacked by spider mites.
20230227_151552.jpg

You can see the yellow leaves but they can't seem to go much further than that other than jumping around on some of the other plants. If it wasn't for SNS 209 this whole room would be a goner and I'd have to start all over again, but because these plants taste so bad to the little beasties, they can't take hold and really get going in this garden, especially with me spraying SNS 203 in the spots where I noticed them. For now I've been able to keep the spider mites down low and out of the main buds and I intend to keep it that way for the next 3 or 4 weeks.

These buds are really starting to develop now and I am very happy with the progress.
20230227_151500.jpg
20230227_151514.jpg
20230227_151612.jpg

One bud that got super cropped is already starting to try to finish out and we're seeing some nice colors being displayed.
20230227_151810.jpg

Those buds look spectacular! Keep fighting the good fight with those mites.

The mites seem to have been killed again and those leaves affected are now greening back up. I will remain alert and will keep spraying when and where I see evidence of them.

The buds have continued to develop and tonight we are at day 39 of bloom. Tomorrow will be feeding day and this will be the last feeding they will get as we near the end of this grow. I am anticipating the first of the O.Gelatos to be finishing up in about 2-3 weeks.

Here are the Gelatos
DSCF2298.JPG
DSCF2297.JPG
DSCF2296.JPG
DSCF2295.JPG

And here are the Critical Kush

DSCF2300.JPG
DSCF2299.JPG

In the second bloom room, we are at day 11 of bloom, and they are really going after it now. They are still stretching a bit, but I still have over a foot to spare if they keep growing, and I think that they are mostly done with that nonsense now. I did have to raise the light up about 6 inches today.

They are all standing up strong and proud in true SIP style and look fully prepared to build up some massive bud structures in the weeks ahead. Tomorrow is feeding day and I note that today there is no sign of the @GeoFlora Nutrients failing to provide what they need, as there are no signs of any deficiencies anywhere in the room.

DSCF2306.JPG

DSCF2305.JPG

DSCF2304.JPG

DSCF2303.JPG

The mites seem to have been killed again and those leaves affected are now greening back up. I will remain alert and will keep spraying when and where I see evidence of them.

The buds have continued to develop and tonight we are at day 39 of bloom. Tomorrow will be feeding day and this will be the last feeding they will get as we near the end of this grow. I am anticipating the first of the O.Gelatos to be finishing up in about 2-3 weeks.

Here are the Gelatos
DSCF2298.JPG
DSCF2297.JPG
DSCF2296.JPG
DSCF2295.JPG

And here are the Critical Kush

DSCF2300.JPG
DSCF2299.JPG
Whoa, those Gelatos are amazing, what color!

I think the power went out for a second up there today when I was out, and not everything in the house noticed it.
One leg of your power may have gone down for a moment. When that happens all the things on the other leg will run and 220 things will suffer if running.
I will get a week or two off in there in the middle of April, but then in the last week and coming into May, the girls in Bloom 1 will be getting ripe. June, July, August... the hot months are when you will find me relaxing. Missouri summers can be brutal, but I will have gobs and gobs of medicine... more than I could possibly use. I plan to stay well medicated, and this year concentrate on my tan and my outside garden, using much of what I have learned in here.
Sweet plan Em! Get all warm and bronze! And elevated!
These plants are practically perfect and a couple are just so perfect that I can't believe they exist in my garden.
It's a SIP miracle! I feel the same way about mine! They love this way of life!

Whoa, those Gelatos are amazing, what color!
Hi Jon!
So far it's only on the one plant that was stressed by supercroping one of it's main colas, and the leaf coloring is very dramatic only on that one branch. The buds and especially the sun leaves are giving me a good purple color all over the plants along with lots of natural colors typical of an organic grow. This is also a very fragrant garden that overwhelms you about halfway up the stairs so I know the terpine level is very high. I'm really looking forward to eventually tasting some of this.

One leg of your power may have gone down for a moment. When that happens all the things on the other leg will run and 220 things will suffer if running.

Sweet plan Em! Get all warm and bronze! And elevated!

It's a SIP miracle! I feel the same way about mine! They love this way of life!
That's a good theory about the electric and one that wouldn't surprise me out here in the country.

Someone, I think it was @ReservoirDog , got the thought into my head about how the wet/dry cycle in bloom was less than optimal. Ever since writing my watering addendum for bloom, I knew that more water was key, but I didn't consider changing over to 24/7 reservoir access. SIP has been a real eye opener and has changed how I think about watering in bloom.

Today was watering day in both rooms, both top and bottom. The top watering is because this is also 2 weeks from the last feeding, so it was also @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM day, all around. 55 gallons of water was enhanced with 80ml of Terpinator, 5gm of Sweet Candy and 40ml @Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 per gallon of water and applied in both directions. I let it go 3 days and the little nest of mites in the big room snuck around to the back of the plant and started to dig in, but today they got sprayed, then got sprayed again with some strongly mixed SNS-203, and were promised to be sprayed again tomorrow. These bugs are not going any further.

Bloom #1 is at Day 40, total age 18 weeks/6 days. Bloom #2 is at Day 12, total age of 13 weeks/3days
20230303_162522.jpg
20230303_162608.jpg
20230303_162630.jpg
20230303_162642.jpg
20230303_162703.jpg

Today was watering day in both rooms, both top and bottom. The top watering is because this is also 2 weeks from the last feeding, so it was also @GeoFlora Nutrients BLOOM day, all around. 55 gallons of water was enhanced with 80ml of Terpinator, 5gm of Sweet Candy and 40ml @Sierra Natural Science SNS-209 per gallon of water and applied in both directions. I let it go 3 days and the little nest of mites in the big room snuck around to the back of the plant and started to dig in, but today they got sprayed, then got sprayed again with some strongly mixed SNS-203, and were promised to be sprayed again tomorrow. These bugs are not going any further.

Bloom #1 is at Day 40, total age 18 weeks/6 days. Bloom #2 is at Day 12, total age of 13 weeks/3days
20230303_162522.jpg
20230303_162608.jpg
20230303_162630.jpg
20230303_162642.jpg
20230303_162703.jpg
Hey Em seeing that it’s winter how do you think the mites got inside? CL🍀

20230303_162522.jpg
20230303_162608.jpg
20230303_162630.jpg
20230303_162642.jpg
20230303_162703.jpg
Good lord girl. You’re gonna have so much medicine you won’t know what to do with it all! Looks like you’re well set up for your mini-siesta summer.

Wow Emilya,

theres. so. much. gold. here. Loved your thoughts on an occasional top water for upper feeder roots in SIPs mentioned a few pages back. Then there’s your battle of the borg and SNS experience which is especially interesting, can’t wait to see how that plays out. I’m sipping & swicking myself so I’m leaning on you gals and guys heavily.

Won’t be today but on my next chunk of downtime will defs be starting over at page 1.

In words of 18th century poet A. Schwarzenegger - I’ll be back

Back
Top Bottom