Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

That's the straight up Sensi NL and not the Sensi NL X Nirvana NL right? Cause if so that is really frosty and might make me thinking about flowering my next one a little longer then 8 weeks. Those buds look pretty darn dense, one of the things I love about the Northern Lights strain.

I did a little trimming on my Purple Punch plant today. One of the branches had a good sized bud that I had pollinated with Gorilla Glue #4 pollen. This is one cross I will be excited to grow. Gorilla Punch #4 is born :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well you know which ones I'll be working on next. I hope (knock on wood) that my luck reversing plants holds out. I'll be taking a cutting off the Candida CD-1 the end of this week and will begin the colloidal silver treatment on her this coming Monday. I'll treat her for 10 days at which time I'll move her into my 2x2x4' tall tent and 12/12 lighting. That is the only place I have to flower her so she'll be a smallish plant but capable of making a good number of seeds if all goes well.

I have a friend with Parkinsons who has been treating with infused oil under the tongue 3 times a day. He also smokes some sativa in the AM and Indica in the PM at bedtime. I am anxious to see if there is any improvement with the Candida, but he has not had any yet. If I said he had I misspoke or was high.

He is vastly improved in the last 8 months.

Oh okay. I didn't know if the CBD was what helped, the THC, or a good combination of both. Once you have Candida on hand, you can blend it with any THC strain to the desired effect.

I was referring to this:
Lisa and I were invited for dinner at her best friends house tonight. This is the sweetest woman in the world bar none. Her daughter suffers from MS, and her husband suffers badly from Parkinson's disease... She had mentioned that her husband has lost his appetite of late and was barely eating enough to stay alive and that she was worried about this. During our conversation I found out he used to enjoy smoking the good stuff. So before I left today I rolled up a joint with some Super Lemon Haze CBD weed and took it with me. I helped him out onto the porch, wrapped him in a blanket, and fired it up. The look in his eyes was priceless. And I gotta say, the boy sure did remember how to suck down a joint. o_O We finished up and went back inside. I think we sat there for about half an hour when he looked at his wife and asked what's for dinner and when are we eating. Needless to say that brought a smile to her face. He ate a good dinner, I guess the first in weeks. When we were leaving his wife followed me into the kitchen with a tear in her eye and thanked me for making him feel better even if for only a couple hours. That's when I handed her a small pipe and a half ounce of the SLH CBD weed. I told her to be sure and call me when she needs more.

It is a powerful medicine. I was gifted two Candida seeds recently. I hope to reverse one of them to make more seeds. @SweetSue told me that high CBD / low THC strains have been reported to greatly help some sufferers of Parkinson's disease. I need to get one of those seeds germinated and get that medicine growing.

So yes, he has been taking oil made with my Voodoo Rodeo 2:1 THC/CBD strain but high in both at 18ish% THC and 8-9ish% CBD But the research I've done on Parkinson's is that the main cause of problems is inflammation of the brain which I believe the Candida can help with better with it's high CBD level.

The first couple batches of oil I made for him were made using Super Lemon Haze CDB. The last batch I made was with Voodoo Rodeo. All I can say is this. Eight months ago IF he even got out of bed it was to go to the bathroom. If he left the bedroom he was in a wheelchair. Two weeks ago he asked Kay (his wife) if she would go with him for a short walk in their neighborhood, and he's walking without even a cane. His wife keeps trying to pay me for the meds. I tell her just buy me a box of the chocolate muffins at Sam's Club and we're even.

First time growing this strain and it's showing nice potential. I started with a clone and the clones don't seem to want to put out side branches even when topping it. Honestly I'm probably doing it wrong. I don't have much experience topping clones to increase the number of side branches. And she gets tall.....really tall lol. She stopped about 12" above the top of my light. I lost two branches when super cropping turned into snapping off and the branches died. Anyway, here is a photo at flip + 34 days.

Here is a comparison photo I thought really interesting and fun. On the left are 10 Gorilla Glue #4 X Purple Punch seeds. On the right are 10 S1 Gorilla Glue #4 seeds. I reversed the Gorilla Glue #4 plant and pollinated with Purple Punch with the GG4 pollen. I am unable to explain why the cross seeds are probably 1/2 again as big as the S1 GG#4 seeds. But I sure can't wait to see one of the big ones grown out.

Back
Top Bottom