Colombian Gold Grow: Come Learn With Me How To Produce Your Own Seeds!

I haven't worn polish-able shoes in years! And even when I did, they definitely did not get shined while I was asleep :(.

One of the best benefits of leaving corporate life. I've been in sneakers for 8 years now. That, and not having to wear a tie unless someone dies or gets married.

Sure they didn't. Hey Shed I have a question. The plant I'm growing now is almost ready for flip. Do you think stretch will be like her mothers in %?
I'd say yes all things being equal.
One of the best benefits of leaving corporate life. I've been in sneakers for 8 years now. That, and not having to wear a tie unless someone dies or gets married.
This ^ :). Though I just work in an office where no one cares.

What’s new guys

Hey Penny. Doing good here. Three photo gals are refusing to finish turning cloudy, so a few more days for them at least - still getting fatter. Outdoor girls are thriving. And a buddy gave me a branch of Cookie Kush that I am trying to clone. Super Skunk Auto that I am reversing might have testicles - I will check when lights come on later. And it is a beautiful day here, Mrs. Bard happy. So life is really good.

Not following the "COB" joking going back and forth, but pleased that you are planning out the new op.

Good day to all!

That's a good feeling. I just retired as a mechanic and if I wear a greasy uniform ever again it'll be too soon! Same goes with polished shoes for me too and ties.

That's a good feeling. I just retired as a mechanic and if I wear a greasy uniform ever again it'll be too soon! Same goes with polished shoes for me too and ties.

Congrats on retirement! I imagine whatever "uniform" someone has to wear for work, the day you don't have to wear that anymore is a good day! I am not retired yet, but enjoying life a lot more.

so as soon as you start seeing sacs, are you very careful not to get it on the sacs? im assuming because that would ruin the pollen... where do you paint the cs at that point?

When I am 100% positive I see pollen sacks at that point I'm pretty much finished brushing on the CS. From there the plant will continue to push out female pollen sacks. Generally the lower portions of the branch I treat will not form pistils/buds to amount to much. That is where I collect the majority of the pollen for hand pollinating plants. The higher up the branch you get the slower the pollen sacks are at forming. The upper portion of the branch will form buds around the pollen sacks making it difficult or impossible to harvest pollen from that area. Once I've collected all I need, or all I am able to collect from the bottom parts of the branch I remove the boy parts down there. Then a couple times a day I'll "Thump" the upper portion of the branch with my finger, a pair of tweezers, a pen etc. I do this to knock pollen loose inside the buds hoping it will find it's way to a pistil and give me a seed.

this is a beez Sensi NL, I've had her in a 3g ghetto octopot, bottom fed only.
She's been struggling with a bad case of the claw since early on which I'm blaming on to much Nitrogen in the Mega Crop. I switched to Dyna Bloom last week to finish her and the claw has seemed to ease up a bit.. She got flushed today also.
She's at 10 weeks flowering. I had a timer malfunction giving more than 12/12 for a few days at week 2 and I think screwed the flowering up. Shes coming on fine now but needs to go another week or two, the tris are already cloudy, but no hairs turned yet, and the buds need to fatten up.

Back
Top Bottom