Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

Wow, so much info! Plants look good buds buddy, but you're nowhere close to low stress training. :laughtwo:
Thanks for the dutch bucket system journal.

Primary glass clogged up (need to clean bad), so I had to get out the CARROT!!!

Enjoying some loose leaf, but potent, outdoor sativa that one of my horse people friends traded me for a half bushel of yellow canning tomatos, with some really great sun dried coffee a lovely small farm Costa Rician family raised.

20201201_134151.jpg

Excellent information. Do you have where you found the articles from?
Yes, but rules don't allow me to say what magazines they came from. I get them Free at the Hydro Stores & take out the useful info to save on my computer for future reference. They're kind of sticklers when it comes to things you can & can not say. I got spanked by a Mod once for mentioning the name of a light from an ex-sponsor. I was told that sponsor caused a lot of arguments between members over who's light was better. I found out after I posted it what had happened as I wasn't a member when it all happened. So I try to be careful of what I post.

@Buds Buddy if you have a link you can go to the website, to that page and press on print screen button on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your screen and in a program windows carries called "paint" you can past it and crop the information and then save it.

This will give you better resolution if those pictures aren't clear enough.

Primary glass clogged up (need to clean bad), so I had to get out the CARROT!!!

Enjoying some loose leaf, but potent, outdoor sativa that one of my horse people friends traded me for a half bushel of yellow canning tomatos, with some really great sun dried coffee a lovely small farm Costa Rician family raised.

20201201_134151.jpg
There's that carrot I've been looking for. "What's up Doc ?"

Wow, so much info! Plants look good buds buddy, but you're nowhere close to low stress training. :laughtwo:
Thanks for the dutch bucket system journal.
I start early while things are flexible ... lol. Just to get them started growing the right direction. If I wait too long I tend to get a little rough & split branches once in a while. So a little light training early helps me prevent it. You'll see in my following posts as I already started it.

Yeah, getting ready to start my first grow journal and am really confused about what I can mention. Best example would be my Dominator, which is my flowering light. Can I even mention that in my grow journal?

Maybe I need to by a Kind (pretty sure their on of the sponsors).

We all know what a wonderful light they are and stuff

Nexlight is a sponsor, only heard great things about them on the street.

I start early while things are flexible ... lol. Just to get them started growing the right direction. If I wait too long I tend to get a little rough & split branches once in a while. So a little light training early helps me prevent it. You'll see in my following posts as I already started it.
buds buddy likes to warm up before getting rough :rofl:

Yeah, getting ready to start my first grow journal and am really confused about what I can mention. Best example would be my Dominator, which is my flowering light. Can I even mention that in my grow journal?

Maybe I need to by a Kind (pretty sure their on of the sponsors.

your fine to mention a name, just don't link to them

OK, it's Day 17 so time for an update. Yes, I did start doing some light LST. Nothing major. Just enough to get the branches to start growing sideways is all. 1st 3 pics are before any LST.
9-252.JPG
9-253.JPG
9-254.JPG

I use this Wire Garden Tie to start my LST. I just cut off some pieces & make them "U" shaped to go over the branch to hold it in place.

9-255.JPG
9-256.JPG

Then just slide it over the branch & push it in the soil to the desired branch location & leave it. I'll move it out farther or add more ties as the branch grows out.

9-257.JPG
9-258.JPG
9-259.JPG
9-260.JPG
9-261.JPG

Maybe I need to by a Kind (pretty sure their on of the sponsors).

Nexlight is a sponsor, only heard great things about them on the street.
I had to say things like my 900 watt P900 LED instead of using the actual manufacturer's name. Stuff like that. I think Dominator might be made by that same company I'm talking about; but not sure. In some ways it makes things tough when writing a journal because you can't give 100% info on what you're using. But rules are rules so I'll make the best of it. Still the best site around as I've been a member on several.

@Buds Buddy if you have a link you can go to the website, to that page and press on print screen button on your keyboard. This will take a screenshot of your screen and in a program windows carries called "paint" you can past it and crop the information and then save it.

Or even type "snipping tool" in your windows search bar and it'll open a program that'll let you crop right off the screen. Or do like PK said and hold down "alt" and "prnt scrn" buttons at the same time, then open paint and hold down "ctrl" and "v" at the same time and it'll drop your screen shot into pain for you to crop, add text, etc. and save it as its own image

I had to say things like my 900 watt P900 LED instead of using the actual manufacturer's name. Stuff like that. I think Dominator might be made by that same company I'm talking about; but not sure. In some ways it makes things tough when writing a journal because you can't give 100% info on what you're using. But rules are rules so I'll make the best of it. Still the best site around as I've been a member on several.
that's even better

Or even type "snipping tool" in your windows search bar and it'll open a program that'll let you crop right off the screen. Or do like PK said and hold down "alt" and "prnt scrn" buttons at the same time, then open paint and hold down "ctrl" and "v" at the same time and it'll drop your screen shot into pain for you to crop, add text, etc. and save it as its own image
wow the snippet tool is actually easier! thx bud! do you know the short cut button>?

There's a print screen button ? Found it ... lol. I suck on computers. Not my thing at all.

There's a print screen button ? Found it ... lol. I suck on computers. Not my thing at all.
i love my pc ever since i was 13 years old. I remember the first pc i bought with my own money and opened it while taking notes and pictures. I dismantled the entire thing for this first time knowing jack shit about it. Then i followed my pictures and notes back and closed the pc and installed windows 3.1
Ever since i've built my ultimate rigs pushing max power and overclocking

I can build the hell out of gaming computers as I've built one almost every X-mas for my son. That part is easy. It's operating them that's hell. Every time they come up with a S0-Called new & improved OS it makes things worse. Nothing has been as good as XP was. All their new & improved OS's add 3 steps to what I use to be able to do in 1 step with XP. I never even touched a computer till about 10 years ago. Not something I grew up with.

Went to by my wife a unicorn bowl/glass for her birthday and the glass shop did not have one. Ended up buying her a nice gravity bong instead.

The shop has a buy one get the second half off thing they do.

When I saw the CARROT had to have it!

Spent five hours with my girlfriends today it was better than playing a very passionate game of Chess with my wife.

Well how about a few pics of the little sprouts ? They aren't much yet; but got their heads up. I think I got the cups a little on the wet side when I dropped my seeds. I haven't watered at all since I put the seeds in the soil. The stems looked a little weak last night (a sign of too wet of soil), but seem to be improving this morning. So here's some pics.

9-246.JPG
9-247.JPG
9-248.JPG
9-249.JPG
9-250.JPG
9-251.JPG

OK, it's Day 17 so time for an update. Yes, I did start doing some light LST. Nothing major. Just enough to get the branches to start growing sideways is all. 1st 3 pics are before any LST.
9-252.JPG
9-253.JPG
9-254.JPG

I use this Wire Garden Tie to start my LST. I just cut off some pieces & make them "U" shaped to go over the branch to hold it in place.

9-255.JPG
9-256.JPG

Then just slide it over the branch & push it in the soil to the desired branch location & leave it. I'll move it out farther or add more ties as the branch grows out.

9-257.JPG
9-258.JPG
9-259.JPG
9-260.JPG
9-261.JPG
Yes buds you got that looking nearly same as u wanted with pic loving this

Back
Top Bottom