Come Grow With Me: A Beginners Guide

So here's my little gal at 15 days old. She's starting her 2 new branches where I topped her. Wont be long now till I start some LST. If you notice in the pics my leaves are a little Taco Shaped. This is usually caused by too high of temps (not my issue) or the lights too bright or too low. My light is at 50% so it's not too bright. But it's at about 24" so I raised it a couple inches. First time using this light so I need to find the right height.
9-239.JPG
9-240.JPG
9-241.JPG
9-242.JPG
9-243.JPG
9-244.JPG
9-245.JPG

wow, she looks good buddy!! can't wait for the Dos Si to break ground.

Didn't do the Do-si-dos this round. I still had 1 Gorilla Girl Seed & 1 White Widow Seed left from a year ago so used them up 1st. The other is a Bruce Banger. White Widow has always been a problem for me to grow. I think 1 sprouted out of 4 seeds so far so figured I'd give the last seed a try. I fiddled the dirt around some & it looks like all 3 have broken the shell & should be up in the next couple days.

Didn't do the Do-si-dos this round. I still had 1 Gorilla Girl Seed & 1 White Widow Seed left from a year ago so used them up 1st. The other is a Bruce Banger. White Widow has always been a problem for me to grow. I think 1 sprouted out of 4 seeds so far so figured I'd give the last seed a try. I fiddled the dirt around some & it looks like all 3 have broken the shell & should be up in the next couple days.
hold of on dos si, i am trying to get my dwc running mint and once that happens we should do two comparison of dwc and soil :idea: i know you'll win cuz im total noobie to hydro and soil but still it be fun:popcorn:

Hi all. I scanned a few articles I thought might be helpful. I hope they are legible. I'll give these 1st 2 articles a try before I scan the rest.
This 1st read has to do with the effect the lights have on our eyes.
53) Light.jpg
54) Light.jpg
55) Light.jpg
56) Light.jpg

This next read has to do with "What's in your Water".
57) Water.jpg
58) Water.jpg
59) Water.jpg

Looks like it's readable. Time to scan some more.

Here's a good article about Photosynthesis. Yeah, I have a ton of info I've saved. Posting it is giving me a refresher course as I read it before posting. It also gives me a place to find my info if my computer goes out or something.
I've lost tons of pics & info from that happening in the past.

65) Photosynthesis.jpg
66) Photo. Syn..jpg
67) Photo. Syn..jpg
68) Photo. Syn..jpg

I've got more. Let me know if this kind of info interests you guys. Thanks !

Dang, that is a lot of reading!
Feel like I am back at university.

Busy day for me aside from work, would like to start my first grow journal, and need to feed my girls.
Two days overdue for feeding and they look like hungry hippos. But they are plants.
Can't never have enough knowledge. You could win a 420 Jeopardy Question with it someday .... lol. If not .... It will help your grow at least.

Back
Top Bottom