Coming along nicely

Ha! I spotted these photo's while I was uploading some of my own, and I knew you'd done the chop thing....awesome yield, look so great hanging there!

They should know by now, Flurples the f'ing man with a master plan! You've handle everything like a champ. You made it look simple and did so gracefully. Dope move bro. Dope move!

my closet is working great for the drying. it stays nice and cool with 50% RH. the plant is drying nice and slow, she will get manicure late tonight or early tomorrow as the leafs get nice and curly.

no more chop chop tonight... it seems like the last week is always the longest week. they are doing all they can to soak up another day of light. thats fine by me.

i dried about 2 grams in the oven (put it on warm) and smoked it with my bro and my dad. wow this stuff has us all cheesed and i still have another gram to smoke.

wow nice job buddy

thanks for all the kind words everyone, i took a peek at the trichomes and pistils while i was putting the gals away. they are getting close to 50/50, im not sure if the pistils brown durring the dark period but if they do i think 2 more plants will come down tonight.

i just got done manicuring the first of many, i forgot how time consuming it is. along with the crop having more tops this year i may get a little lazy on some of the buds.

WOW, i took 2 hits of some scisor hash while i was typing this and my eyes are getting that funny pressurized feeling and i am toasted. my buddies are gonna flip when they try this.

Got to love all that sticky resin that collects on those scissors. It always kicks my but. I actually stopped smoking it and use it for cooking now. Just a little much for me but glad you enjoyed it. Great job and well deserved...

nobody was ready to come down tonight, im starting to think they are still growing lol... i didnt start flushing the wheelchair yet because they wont be ready any faster than the kushage. ill have a bunch more pics and info in the next few days.

AHHH!!! they are mocking me, i definitely flushed too early, i could have keept feeding nutes for another 4-5 days but thats ok. i was worried about not having enough time to flush because of the CO2...i think they have stopped getting bigger, for a while i kept seing new growth and fresh white pistils. i am going to say it again... i think tomorrow night a few will be ready to come down...

the wheelchair are really putting on some weight, each night i need to tie a few branches up to keep them from snapping over. they are foxtailing and getting frosty as hell. ill get some pics tomorrow night if i can.

hahaha... hey BUTCHER, isnt that the goal of every person in life???... to foxtail til the cows come home... i know thats pretty high on my list.

thanks for the good karma Butcher and JG... hopefully i have more fantastic pictures for you all tomorrow night. ill be back.

Wish you had some pics of the foxtails, I have the same thing going on with my plant, sides and tops. Strange looking growths. OBX pinches his, says it makes the buds fatter.

pinches the foxtails???

what do the foxtails look like? Can someone describe em or direct me to a pic?

You can check out my journal, or pictures in my Members Gallery, or perhaps Flurple will post a pic of his foxtails today.

Yup Flurple, what OBX says he does, but that would mean I'd be cutting off two inches from the tops of several of my buds. He might have been referring to the foxtails protruding from the sides of the colas.

I'm wondering if this is something common to all sativas in late bloom, or is it strictly related to a sativa strain? Man I love the science of cannbis, more questions than answers:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom