Conradino23 Keeps On Keeping On Outdoor & Indoor Using LOS/High Brix Methods

Hmm - tasty and tight looking Kushy buds Conrad. Your friends are lucky folks aren’t they? :)
:rollit:

They never complain and they smoke what I give them. They've learnt a thing or two about weed as well :smokin:

No doubt! I’m enjoying sharing what I’m learning here with some toking folks close to me. There isn’t many ... I’m ‘training’ them to pay attention to the labels I write on the bags I give them so they can tell me what it’s like. Most folks have always just ‘thought weed was weed’ so I’m pushing them a bit to notice the names and effects etc.
:smokin: :passitleft:

OH man! I just started smoking with my Aunt and Uncle..... they sort of came out of the weed closet and now we hang out more often... Its been fun.

But ya! They tell me stories about moving around and just saying "it was Florida weed" or "Hawaii weed". I handed them 3 different labeled bags only to watch them mix them all together in one bag and reach blindly in to load a pipe.

I started telling tham a bit of the big wide world of weed and told them about sativas and indicas and sleepy vs. upper weeds and it really got their attention!

Good times,

to watch them mix them all together in one bag
Yah THIS ^^^ yesterday! I stopped my buddy in time tho. All the bags were carefully labeled. Was close to throwing some 2:1 CBD, some Afghani x Critical Mass and the Golden Tiger cross all in together - I was like - ‘waaiiiit!!’ :ganjamon:

Question: Other than Punto Rojo (which is very hard to get these days) ...what would be your one stranded on a desert island strain? You can only pick one.

Others feel free to chime in.
that's a tuffy back in about 1980 I acquired some thai stick that made friends throw up because it was so potent I would really like to have that!:ganjamon:

Question: Other than Punto Rojo (which is very hard to get these days) ...what would be your one stranded on a desert island strain? You can only pick one.

The One and Only? For me - Carnival from Ministry of Cannabis. But its lineage is unknown and there's nothing sexy about it in particular.

I agree about DrGrinspoon. I could survive on that. :) A close second is Destroyer from Cannabiogen.

If it was all about a landrace, I'd want a Colombian Gold.

:bongrip:

I would say Colombian Gold. My fave 40 yrs ago, and the ones I grew a few years back were real close. (World of Seeds)

wait, what?? Hash Hound not wanting to take his legendary Widow with him?
The WW I originally grew (Dutch Passion) was some sort of weird phreak pheno. Even seeds from the same breeder weren't close. And WW from two other breeders (Dinafem and Minstry of C), still not even close.

But alas I think the legend has seen better days. She has been cloned of clone around 28th generation at least.
I think she's loosing her punch. Good, but not legendary any more. Can't be repeated. And the node spacing is ridiculous. My last seed from several unproductive attempts at making seeds of her is in the flower room now struggling a lot, not sure why.

Fortunately she's left behind lots of WQW seeds from earlier generations,
and a WQ x Cheese . I grew some outdoor 2 yrs ago and it's real good. Only 2 seeds left!
original cross of WQ was made with 3rd gen Widow

I don't know why I keep growing different strains to try them when I have seeds of what I know I like.
And I don't know why I keep typing, must be the Panama I vaped.:volcano-smiley:

@Hash Hound You get a good pheno,, best keep it because you'll never find another....I hear ya after so many clonings,, they do seem to change. They tend to get weaker every time. Easier to get bugs and nutrient problems.. I may have to put my Puppies down soon. She's dealing with hemp mites now.. Never had a problem before, but this is the third year I been cutting on something of it. Sometimes its a clone of a clone,, I know that's not proper,, but it worked. Now after growing it what 4 times a year for 3 years... Now I'm paying for it.. And I don't want to lose her,,, but this may be her last round if she don't get happy soon.........

@Hash Hound You get a good pheno,, best keep it because you'll never find another....I hear ya after so many clonings,, they do seem to change. They tend to get weaker every time. Easier to get bugs and nutrient problems.. I may have to put my Puppies down soon. She's dealing with hemp mites now.. Never had a problem before, but this is the third year I been cutting on something of it. Sometimes its a clone of a clone,, I know that's not proper,, but it worked. Now after growing it what 4 times a year for 3 years... Now I'm paying for it.. And I don't want to lose her,,, but this may be her last round if she don't get happy soon.........

Try looking into tissue culture. I don't know a lot about it but my grow store was carrying the kit for a couple hundred bucks. The selling feature is it will restore your genetics back to the original generation.

Back
Top Bottom