Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

I'll garrenetee ya he wishes he was hung like that?????????????? Man grow that untopped outside and you'll have a hella tale to tell the Grandkids..........

I have a question about the low and slow drying method if I may. I trimmed the buds and cut all the individual buds off the branches. I put about 40g of buds per bag, folded over the end to seal them up sorts, and laid them flat on a shelf in the fridge. I was told to open them every 4 days and gently separate and redistribute the buds in the bag and then seal and put them back in the fridge. Approximately how long do I do this. Ballpark.

I have a question about the low and slow drying method if I may. I trimmed the buds and cut all the individual buds off the branches. I put about 40g of buds per bag, folded over the end to seal them up sorts, and laid them flat on a shelf in the fridge. I was told to open them every 4 days and gently separate and redistribute the buds in the bag and then seal and put them back in the fridge. Approximately how long do I do this. Ballpark.
Don’t seal them they need to breathe for first bit . if I remeber also lightly shake a once a day too easy though more rough we are more trichromes we lose?

You do it also sorry until you can take a jar close lid and seal with hydrometer in it if it holds around 62% your golden to take out if not mistaken I like 58% better though myself personally . I hope and am pretty sure that is accurate info hope it helps you .

Hey I have a smoker

2cl7uu.jpg
I just ordered a zip on route ✊

October?? damn .... was hoping for Canada day!

I gotta check the new law out. They made a lot of changes.

There was talk of NO home grown allowed, which is just silly.
Ontario is one that is pretty much legit happening and allowed confirmed two other states too

roughly 2 weeks...depending on temp and humidity
I'm finding it hard to tell if the buds are moist or just chilled from being in the fridge. I want to handle them as little as possible. Maybe re positioning every 3 days instead of every 4.
Thanks for the information.

I'm finding it hard to tell if the buds are moist or just chilled from being in the fridge. I want to handle them as little as possible. Maybe re positioning every 3 days instead of every 4.
Thanks for the information.

got a hygrometer Ya' can stick in there to see what temp/RH Yer' dealing with?...when I say shake...it's actually more of a tumble...I prefer grocery size paper bags at a few zips per bag, and maybe some lunch size for small amounts of trim..don't over think it...just keep them moving...JMHO...cheerz...h00k...:rollit::passitleft:

I think we're in agreement. Stick the hygrometer where in the fridge with the bags? In a bag?
Yeah if you want to see what and if ready take that hydrometer and put your low and slow buds in glass jar air tight with hydrometer if humidity reads 58- 64% you can take out of fridge and store cure as normal with boveda two way humidity control packs to keep and maintain that humidity.

I'm not sure I'm ready to graduate to Boveda packs yet. I'm more of a simple mindset in that I would rather have it a little dry then have it develop mold. I don't grow enough that I worry about long term storage. But I do understand the need for them if storing at the perfect RH levels is a must.

I'm not sure I'm ready to graduate to Boveda packs yet. I'm more of a simple mindset in that I would rather have it a little dry then have it develop mold. I don't grow enough that I worry about long term storage. But I do understand the need for them if storing at the perfect RH levels is a must.
Go 58% make sure you cure it for good three -6 weeks then drop boveda in 8 gram pack per ounce I believe

Back
Top Bottom