Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

For any of the TEAS you can use just like what you say 50ml tea to 1L water. That ends up to be about a 1/4 cup per gallon in NA

So 3 teas = 150ml to 1L of water will work.. I'm usually spraying about a gallon or about 4L water with everything added in after I put in a gallon of water. Does that make any sense?? Hard to hurt plants with this stuff... its pretty diluted.

I don't use any measuring .... just eye ball it but I've got my teas in Mason Jars and they have measurements on the glass.

The stuff I measure are the Ful-power (fulvic acid), Pro-tekt (silica), and Monterrey Garden spray (spinosad). Yes I add Pro-tekt & Horsetail Fern tea together... gonna be hard to hurt plants with too much silica. Probably not possible. Pro-tekt has a fair amount of K in it tho... so can overdo it with that stuff and why I use HT Tea much more (1/4 cup-ish) vs 1 tsp of Pro-tekt.

Oh yeah ... found a source for Neem meal aka Neem Seed Meal or Neem Cake
in Canada:

Reindeers Neem Meal is the Neem seed meal obtained as a residue while extracting neem oil from neem seed kernels.

They have several amendments we can use in our soil mix. I don't use Soft Rock Phosphate but most of the other stuff they carry I do use.

:thanks::thumb:

Also wondering if the new site wipes the meta data and what not? Read something about that somewhere and don't want to post if its not "safe" lol. I'm still pretty new to the forums.

420mag used to strip any of that out at upload but not sure if thats still a thing or not with the new website.

From the horses mouth I have it that the site upload process most definitely still strips meta data from all uploaded media (as long as its uploaded through the gallery - which is now the only option) Our pics cannot be tied to us, or a location or anything. This protection of the membership is actually a big priority for this site. We’re all good!:thumb:

:Namaste:

Sounds good to me! The DD is 15 days from sprout, I added very little neem and very little kelp to my initial 1/1/1 mix for the DD. I also started an LA Confidential and it is a little healthier, and I didn't add those 2 ingredients...BUT, it is also sorta trying to yellow/pale up on me if that makes sense. Its just not the lush green I would expect! I'm also going to add a little gypsum and tiny bit of lime on top to water in on my next watering as I didn't add a liming agent to begin with. Really didn't think id need one...? They aren't super bad off I just don't want them struggling during the most important stage of their life. And want to correct a problem before it gets out of hand if at all possible.

Don't add in any gypsum or Ca trying to correct anything. What will happen is you change the PH of your soil enough to hurt the plants root system. If you already did that just up-pot them to another container with potting soil and leave the root ball intact..

IF you wanna add some Ca (Calcium) all you need to do is dump a cup of EWC in a gallon of water and stir and let sit over night, then water in.. (the proper amount of water). There's plenty of soluble Ca in EWC to fix any issues among other nutrient adds. Worms are our ancestors. They are all knowing like Yoda.

Seedlings.. just get them past it. This is the most sensitive part. Good genetics overcome a lot of shit.

You won't be able to correct any issues at this point. I just water and let them grow. Dicots have a 2 week supply of nutrients in those 2 halves of the seed - 1st leaves.

Don't expect EVERY seed to be a wonder woman... sprout more than you think you will want to flower, then pic wisely....

Ohhhh I just did a test puff of PMB #1- ooohhh la-la... SA-mooooth with a light berry flavor and mouth coating of .. wait my body is warming up. Face hot.. too. Ah yum. Must puff more!

Weed snob alert:

Pairs well with a nice Red Old Vine Zinfandel.

PMB #1 - side bud night b3-4 harvest:

Hey BB, I've stared my own journal and would love for you to follow along if youd like! I'm shooting for an all organics type of thread that shows all the ins and outs of organic gardening with lots of discussion! Not sure how to add a link but I'm sure the search function will get you there!!!

And as for adding anything, I'm not...I'm just gonna let the 1/1/1 ratio get me through everything...tho I think it might be a bit too rich. We'll just keep watering things and see how they do! That's the best response I could have gotten! Thanks for checking in my man!

For seedlings the Coots mix is too strong for a first run with it... best to just use ewc/compost/humus/aeration with no amendments.

After 1st run done, then it can be used with seedlings. 1st run the amendments will compost for a few weeks - will get a little toasty for new roots from seedling... very active bacteria sometimes they will eat fresh roots on the un-worthy.

Dolato #3 - 42 days in flower going purps ... this was the other day. Side bud

Labyrinth #6 (?) I'll have to go back and look - I keep forgetting to adjust for those 1750K lamps.. they do great but the color sucks for pic taking.

Dolato #3 - another side bud

Dolato #3 - close up... she's got some purple trichomes.

Shot of the canopy for lack of another word. I'm terrible at canopy management, I'd do well in a greenhouse! A little shout out to @TimberGrowLights. Growing into the canopy fans and on to the ceiling. Freaking GR_8 lamp... I'm liking how the plants respond to the 1750K Vero's.

Sourcing some items locally is always a problem for me...hopefully our upcoming legislation will see some nursery's expand their product lines to reflect on the organic side of the new legal industry... Looking to expand on last seasons successes...6 to 8 weeks till gardening starts...woot!!...thanking everyone for letting me experience gardening vicariously thru' your grows these long winter months...cheerz...h00k...:rollit:

Ever do alittle super cropping????????? Might help keep them buds under the lites??????? Just thinking...

Pretty Keepem Green

I use to take my tie wire and tie to the stem just under the bud and pull it down till it's way down and tie the other end to the mainstem.. It's grow up anyways and make a Big ass S... GL My friend

Keepem Green

I use to take my tie wire and tie to the stem just under the bud and pull it down till it's way down and tie the other end to the mainstem.. It's grow up anyways and make a Big ass S... GL My friend

Keepem Green

Ohhh ... on to something there. I've been tying the main stem to something else making the whole plant lean toward the point I've got her tied off too. Tying off to herself.. bro that's a fucking GREAT idea!

Thanks Woody.. one of the ladies @ the roof - I accidentally and not caring, broke the top cola down not off completely just a 145 degree angle bent .. not straight down but close enough. Side branches with flowers are growing taller. Oh God.. not another monster! hahahaha canna-zilla on the loose! Top cola still going strong too.. doesn't even look like she skipped a beat.

You know me .. I don't like messing with plants. Let em grow, I'll make sure you're relatively pest free and happy.

Harvesting is always stressful for me. Cutting down perfectly beautiful flowering plants .. is rough for me. For about a minute. The decision process of chopping is my challenge. That's when I wanna be perfect and really the only thing I have control over....

Bufffalato #2 - @40ish days close up side bud:

Dolato #2 - side bud

Dolato #2 - another side bud

Dolato #2 - another side bud - close up trichome shot, pinkish purple with a touch of...still clear!

Something happening with website

Back
Top Bottom