Cottage 420's Organic Perpetual Indoor Garden

All good my friend. I really like the pinkish bud on Dolato #2

full

Hey bob, what do you have beaming down on those beauties ?

Timber Vero 29V7 - got 12 of em @ 100watts per lamp - got 1250w @ the plug counting a few of the 8" fans @ canopy. Shout out to Dan @TimberGrowLights ... upped my game with these!
I have 10 that are 3K and 2 that are 1750K - the 1750K is where all the orange color is coming from. Kinda looks like Mars ... plants really dig that and grow towards the 1750s for sure and the colas under them are larger.. cant say anything about the effects. I haven't done any selective harvesting yet.

The lamp in the pic is the Redwood VS with 6 Vero29 COBs (2 1750K + 4 @ 3K) Cool runnin.. usually +2F over ambient closed room with home heat on & -2% RH closed room home heat on (fall, winter & spring). That lamp footprint is 4x4 prolly could stretch to 5x5 no sweat. They are pretty much pinned to the ceiling @ 7.5' ...

Dolato #3 - 50 days flower... starting to get fun!

Chemdawg clone - I knew I had one in there... couldn't figure out which one case mis-label clones.
She reared her smelly self. Should have caught it when she was throwing out 2 colored fans.

Labyrinth - #7 close up ... thinking 30 days here.

Dolato #3 - another ... side buds..the main cola @ roof.

Dolato # 3 - Trichome shot.. pinkish purple trichomes

Buffalato #2 .. not sure.. could be Dolato #2 - they look very similar. Frost is amazing.

Man,,,,,, them are becoming some pretty ass flowers......................

Afew great photos. Keepem Green

Hi Amy... :passitleft:Glad you stopped by. Sticky around for sum fun.. About to get goody here @ 50ish days this round with a few stragglers/late bloomers.

Cheers Bob! I’ve visited here much more than you would’ve known over my months on the forum so far ;) Just decided to start venturing out of the lurkers corner...

Thanks - that’s goooood :passitleft:

My older girls are about 45days since flower started I think, so I’ll be watching yours as a kind of benchmark...

High level flowers & photos bob. Chem frostier in early flower than some at finish. :Namaste:

I like to guess a bit on timing... o_O

I'll be doing some picture taking in the AM tomorrow and take a note card with a write down dates.

I did a smoke test on the Dolato #1... jury still out.. a lot of dank funk as its still not dry enough. I can see this being one of those that after a 2-3 month cure will be mighty fine. Fingers X'd and the plan.

Was a pretty slow feeling... got slow enough that I packed another chamber of PMB for a save the evening buzz. Only took 2 puffs and now having trouble typing.

Lets take the dogs for a walk. Snow-mega-don about to be a thing !! Woooohoooo

Saturday we got 8" and blizzard (60mph) conditions. Tonight about to get a repeat but calling for 10-14" @ higher elevations more.. we live on top of the mtn. Oh yeah.

Our first year in this home - same kinda prediction - but we got 30+" in 1.5 days!

Snow and flower pics about to happen!

I did a smoke test on the Dolato #1... jury still out.. a lot of dank funk as its still not dry enough. I can see this being one of those that after a 2-3 month cure will be mighty fine. Fingers X'd and the plan.

Was a pretty slow feeling... got slow enough that I packed another chamber of PMB for a save the evening buzz. Only took 2 puffs and now having trouble typing.

Dosido is actually an active high.....when Gelato added to it, became slow & heavy as you describe. Gelato brings a lot to the table but imo needs to be paired with something that pulls it up a bit. :Namaste:

Dosido is actually an active high.....when Gelato added to it, became slow & heavy as you describe. Gelato brings a lot to the table but imo needs to be paired with something that pulls it up a bit. :Namaste:

That's about right... slow. I know its strong meds but I was under impressed. I like me a nice body buzz and uplift without going nuts.

May be the purple pheno will be a little different?? I've got 2 Buffalato going one is turning purps VERY similar to the Dolato #2 that is purple now. They look almost identical to each and different from my
Dolato #1 that is stony. The other Buffalato is a green pheno very lanky w/ nugget flowers.

We'll see... Not a huge fan of stony... its like my brain on fog.. good for pain relief tho. I work out hard so some days I'm sore. Used to soreness, but the Dolato = boom foggy day ... sore muscles are gone.

Had a nice snow storm yesterday.. we got 10+" of HEAVY wet snow. Wow... shoveling was a bitch. Was snowing like 3" an hour and 1 point. We were walking dogs and it went from ankle deep to mid shin deep .... yesterday was a beautiful day! Another Nor'easter heading our way for Monday! We are due for snow-mega-don (+20") it's been a few years.

Dolato #2 @ 59 days - she's about ready for chop. Thinking take her early for a more up-beat vibe.

Dolato #2 - big dark plant in the center there. DT #8 back right starting to take over @ 20 days flower. She's another monster. Buffalato #1 & #2 are in the back and hard to see.

Buffalato #2 - the purps version and looks a lot like Dolato #2 - brighter colored pistols. Frosty ...

Buffalato #2 - another side bud.. main cola at roof, I had to bend it over about 10" down. Was not LST more like bend over till crack but not snap. Test bud drying now from a side branch.

Buffalato #2 - close up a little more green than Dolato #2 - I like the look of those purple trichomes on the sugar leaf edges. That's gotta be some fire...

PMB #2 - this is the polyploid plant.. she's not finishing... chugging along tho... this one could take a while.

Chemdawg - CLone of Clones.

Chendawg - C of Cs - side bud close up:

Back
Top Bottom