Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Nice. :thumb: Makes me worry about having more than 3 plants in my tiny 2x2. How long did you veg for? :Rasta:

Alice and Goldie - 5 full weeks
The other 2 I had issues with so they were in veg longer yet they are smaller plants.

You're going to open up that tent one day and it's going to look like one enormous plant lol gone be rough changing them nutes but so worth every minute you spend with them. They need all the attention you can give em

That was the other day. But after I saw your Defoliation I decided to give them a clipping. I'm acutally not having any issues with changing nutes since I removed the scrog. I take one plant out of tent. Put plant in empty bucket, dump out old res water, dump in new and put the plant back in. Feeding is an everyday battle. I have to make up 3 buckets of 4 gal each of food. Having 6 plants (Alice/Goldie,Wendy/Wilma and the Cukes/Tomatoes) with different feeding needs is a pain in the ass.

I defoliated a little on the 19th then a lot more yesterday
Here are this am's pics
Alice and Goldie - Day 30 Flower
Wendy and Wilma - Day 3 Flower

IMG_136841.JPG
IMG_136938.JPG
IMG_137045.JPG
IMG_137139.JPG
IMG_137241.JPG

Looks great, doggy. :thumb:
Can I make a suggestion?
Your fan looks very close. I would suggest moving it up a bit as I had my fan about a similar distance and even on the lowest setting, I started to get wind burn on the closest leaves so I moved mine up and angled it down.

Everyone looks great you've done an excellent job keeping them healthy and green! Less is more on GL very sensitive to overnuting and don't skip calmag like us lol

I actually don't use calmag for the girls. Only tap water.
I do use it for the cukes and tomatoes. they require 2x the nutes.

Looks great, doggy. :thumb:
Can I make a suggestion?
Your fan looks very close. I would suggest moving it up a bit as I had my fan about a similar distance and even on the lowest setting, I started to get wind burn on the closest leaves so I moved mine up and angled it down.

Thanks,
I did notice some leaf burn near the fan. I had tried hanging it before defoliation but was not getting good air flow under the canopy. Now that I have opened them up a bit I should try hanging the fan again.
thanks for the tip

Thanks
I'll post update pics tonight when I get home

I invented a new SUPER TOPPING technique a couple days ago. Not recommended for the squeamish. I call it the Bonsai Chop.

420-magazine-mobile311244363.jpg

Ok, I admit, it was a fuck up. The roots are still growing. I'm going to show it a picture of Sal to give it some inspiration

Lmao what happened to her? Supertopping lol that's a new one! Bury that sucker in a dirt hole and her spirit will fertilize any bean you plant over her!

I was trying to just cut off that dead fan leaf and wasn't paying attention.

Here is tonights update
Day 33 Flower - Goldie and Alice
Day 6 Flower - Wendy and Wilma.

My buds aren't nearly as big as your Growchy

IMG_139739.JPG
IMG_139328.JPG
IMG_139428.JPG
IMG_139530.JPG
IMG_139634.JPG

And that GL you got there should be in the middle of exploding upwards lol it's a three weeker so it looks like she'll be pretty tall. That carbon filters gonna be working overtime in the Crash tent in a couple weeks .

Oh, it's working pretty hard now. Whenever I open that tent flap it's a wave of sweetness smack right in the face. Makes me grin ear to ear.

Thanks
I'll post update pics tonight when I get home

I invented a new SUPER TOPPING technique a couple days ago. Not recommended for the squeamish. I call it the Bonsai Chop.

420-magazine-mobile311244363.jpg

Ok, I admit, it was a fuck up. The roots are still growing. I'm going to show it a picture of Sal to give it some inspiration
Bahaha I should use that picture to scare Sal a lil. Somehow I don't think there's coming back from that one...

Back
Top Bottom