Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Final totals from the Liberty Haze -- 270g holy shit. Got a little over 7 full quart jars and lots of airy buds for trim.

This concludes this journal

I'd like to thank everyone for participating and for all the great advice I got, you all made this journal lots of fun. I'd especially like to thank GrowchyzGardenofGreen and Pennywize for all of their help.

:Namaste:

Holy shit indeed I did a . and a :jawdropper: for those of you not in the app lmao

270g off one plant in a tent with other plants most of its life is one hell of a haul dude! Now just wait until it's ready to try out and let me know how she tastes lol. I miss the nostalgic taste of a nice haze I may have to pop one one of these days lol. I'm after that purple haze stank!

Hope all is well in your world.

Thanks for sharing this grow with us. :goodjob:

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

You can use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post and we'll move it for you right away.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

This Journal is winding down

Harvested Liberty Haze this weekend at Days 83F/84F

IMG_244529.JPG
IMG_245025.JPG

I trimmed a little lighter this time. I want to see how much the leaf curls. We do a second trim after drying. I also left one branch untouched. I want to see the difference between wet and dry trimming. She has more of a skunk smell then my past grows.

IMG_244629.JPG

Last couple of shots of old Liberty. She was a grand girl in her day. Drinking 1.5 gals of water a day the last couple of weeks.

IMG_244836.JPG
IMG_244934.JPG

I don't plan on ever letting one get that out of control again. It was just very poor planning/timing on my part.

Going for flavor on my next grow. I got some Tangerine and Strawberry Amnesia on order. SM no longer takes Visa so had to send a check. It will probably be snowing here in Mass by the time the seeds arrive.

I've also got some Blue Dream and some Blueberry in the storage. I'm still debating if I'll do the Blueberry with this grow. Its the only Indica in the bunch.

I'll have one more update with totals in a week or so.
Thanks for stopping by

Congrats on the harvest beautiful colas and decent amount don't you love DWC, your root mass def impressed me I get good ones but that took up entire 5 gallon, was it 6" or 8" net pot?

You nailed this one Crash! .

Thanks PW

Congrats on the harvest beautiful colas and decent amount don't you love DWC, your root mass def impressed me I get good ones but that took up entire 5 gallon, was it 6" or 8" net pot?

Thanks Bignugz,

She was in a 6" pot. Let her veg to long. I had no room in the flower tent at the time. I'll try not to let that happen again. Too much maintenance.

Ordered a couple of Dewey Mister's this am. Thought I'd give em a try.

Mailman showed up with my seeds an hour ago. Great stealth packaging and a product I can use ***BONUS***

On a sadder note.. I have no excuses, I must go clean my tent and the veg room.. uggggg

But first I'll soak some seeds.

Thanks PW

Thanks Bignugz,

She was in a 6" pot. Let her veg to long. I had no room in the flower tent at the time. I'll try not to let that happen again. Too much maintenance.

Ordered a couple of Dewey Mister's this am. Thought I'd give em a try.

Mailman showed up with my seeds an hour ago. Great stealth packaging and a product I can use ***BONUS***

On a sadder note.. I have no excuses, I must go clean my tent and the veg room.. uggggg

But first I'll soak some seeds.

Cleaning is soooo important clean your lights so they are brighter clean fans so no dust or particles get in and clean every nook and cranny Bc you don't want any problems I do a good cleaning every month during cycle

What kind of beans did you get autos , fem , reg . And Breeder and strain I am always pheno hunting I can tell you G13 Labs C 99 is great I will keep a mother of this always Bc flowers fast and GREAT SMOKE

Cleaning is soooo important clean your lights so they are brighter clean fans so no dust or particles get in and clean every nook and cranny Bc you don’t want any problems I do a good cleaning every month during cycle

What kind of beans did you get autos , fem , reg . And Breeder and strain I am always pheno hunting I can tell you G13 Labs C 99 is great I will keep a mother of this always Bc flowers fast and GREAT SMOKE

Thanks for the advice. I tore down the PVC light fixture in veg room. Got to vacuum, mop and move a desk out to make room for the 4x4.
Tomorrow I plan on cleaning the tent and moving it to the veg room.

I got 4 girls germinating now, all Fems

Strawberry Amnesia ---------- Dinafem
Tangie ------------------------- Reserva Privada
Sour Diesel ------------------ Royal Queen Seeds
Blue Dream ------------------ Humboldt

One has popped her head out this evening. Will start a new journal this week after all setup.

Back
Top Bottom