Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Those are some sweet fox tails dude! The larf mixed in with the leaf trim makes impeccable budder .

I finally found a sucker.... err. I mean one of my friends is coming over tomorrow that has eaten edibles before so I'm gonna let him try my brownies. Hopefully get some knowledge to use on my next batch.

Yesterday
o Started 11th Week of Flower for Liberty Haze. (Day 70 F ) — Last Feeding

Her trichomes are mostly cloudy with some amber.
S20170923_0034.jpg
S20170923_0003.jpg

This will probably be her last week of feeding so started giving her Dry Kool Bloom
She is drinking over a gal a day.

Sunday morning shots.
Her leaves look ragged but her buds are fat and hard.

IMG_240132.JPG

IMG_240338.JPG
IMG_240433.JPG
IMG_240536.JPG

I'll have to order some more jars for her

Fat and hard just how Pat likes his Gerbil Peckers! That Liberty has some sick looking trichomes I just wanna eat em! Nice haul dude you're banging out plants four zips apiece like clock work!

Thanks bud, appreciate it.

I'm looking for flavor for my next grows.
I tried the Gold Leaf with my vape and did not care for the taste nor the high on 385f or 395f setting. It was way to heady and made my heart beat faster. Much better in the bong

I have some Blue Dream beans I got in the spring. And I'll probably get some Strawberry Cough and some Tangerine.

Ooh the strawberr cough and the tangie will be super tasty! I've sworn off the gold leaf for awhile for more flavorful strains myself. I have some Blue Dream beans also, I'm running a blue dream next and after that, I MIGHT be popping a NukeHead x Grandaddy Purple in the sponsored journal. We shall see . but I finally have what looks to be a winner for the NukeHead strain, she popped out the nicest tap I've seen from any of the seeds that opened and died lol. She will be a good one I hope!

This Journal is winding down

Harvested Liberty Haze this weekend at Days 83F/84F

IMG_244529.JPG
IMG_245025.JPG

I trimmed a little lighter this time. I want to see how much the leaf curls. We do a second trim after drying. I also left one branch untouched. I want to see the difference between wet and dry trimming. She has more of a skunk smell then my past grows.

IMG_244629.JPG

Last couple of shots of old Liberty. She was a grand girl in her day. Drinking 1.5 gals of water a day the last couple of weeks.

IMG_244836.JPG
IMG_244934.JPG

I don't plan on ever letting one get that out of control again. It was just very poor planning/timing on my part.

Going for flavor on my next grow. I got some Tangerine and Strawberry Amnesia on order. SM no longer takes Visa so had to send a check. It will probably be snowing here in Mass by the time the seeds arrive.

I've also got some Blue Dream and some Blueberry in the storage. I'm still debating if I'll do the Blueberry with this grow. Its the only Indica in the bunch.

I'll have one more update with totals in a week or so.
Thanks for stopping by

Quick update

Got 7 jars so far off of the LH. There is probably 3/4 of a jar left to harvest.
It is the stickiest shit yet. Needed to keep rotating scissors. Will burp for a week and see what the weight is.

IMG_245725.JPG

SM seeds should be arriving wed or thurs. Need to get all that hanging shit dried so I can take down those PVC chingis's
Got to move a desk out so I can get my 4x4 in there.

Back
Top Bottom