Crashdog's 1st Grow Journal - How To Torture Small Leafy Things - DWC

Rez change day.

o Started 11th Week of Flower for Ak-47 and Golden Leaf Clone (Day 70 F)
 AK and Golden clones —5ml/0/15 + .5tsp DRY Koolbloom (WK 11 of GH feeding Schedule —website) PPM=513@68
 Flush GL next week, check on AK it might be a week behind
o Started 7th Week of Flower for Liberty Haze. (Day 42 F )
 Liberty Haze — 7.5ml/0/15 + 5 LKB(wk 10 of GH feeding Schedule —website) PPM=480@67

Adding Dry Kool Bloom to the clones this week.
GL has some amber trich's - will probably start flush next week.
The AK-47 looks like a week behind the GL. Hoping 2 wks of Dry Kool Bloom wont hurt it. She is still showing white pistils.

Golden Leaf Clone

GL2.JPG
GL11.JPG

Ak-47 Clone

AK133.JPG

Liberty Haze. Wendy was a piece of cake compared to this gal

LH30.JPG

Family Shot

Tent99.JPG

It will be nice to get the clones out of the tent soon. The Liberty Haze needs the room if only to rotate her a bit. Some leaves are getting light burn.

I realized I've been screwing up topping of the girls. Been giving them full strength nutes when the water is low. The ppm was high at that time. DOH!!
Realizing that mistake, I've been giving them strait un pH'd water to get the ppms down and the pH up but forgot to add Hydroguard to the water. Thankfully no root rot yet.
Hopefully I've got my ass together now.

It tastes just like it looks, yuk. I wouldn't spread it on toast.

Can I dilute it by melting it with more butter?

To be honest, when it's that awesome looking, it totally goes on toast, but then you HAVE to cover it in cinnamon and sugar. Other than that, bake it into stuff to dilute.

It will make it weaker but yeah you could do that but I don't know how it will mix as it won't be infused. It may justbwater it down but it may stay separated from the rest of the butter. If you do it let us know how the two butters interact. Looks like it was overdone and more of the chlorophyll transferred than should've. You strained it well?

2/9 am - WW seed sank after a finger tap. Put her in a Rapid Rooter pointy side up and under the dome with a heat mat.

2/10 PM Added Less than ¼ strength nutes to buckets. Strength based of 3 gals. Buckets have closer to 4 at the moment
- WW sprouted but stem is curled.

2/11 - she still hasn't busted out yet.

2nd_WW_trying_to_come_out1.JPG

2nd_WW_trying_to_come_out2.JPG

2-12 - the AK47 (Alice) and Golden Leaf(Goldie) have started their 2nd set of true leaves. The 1st White Widow(Wendy N) has not. Moved Wendy back into the dome. * edit she should never been in the DWC yet in the first place. I have not seen any roots coming out of the RR yet**

Helped the 2nd WW(Wilma G) bust out. She is long and lanky. Should of done this earlier.
Helped_the_WW_out_of_her_hole.JPG
I just realized Ive been using rapid rooters upside down from the start...

I just realized Ive been using rapid rooters upside down from the start...

I've used them both ways.

It really depends on what you are setting them in.

They do stand up better upside down if on a flat surface.

I few shots from last night.

2 of the clones and the last one is the Liberty Haze

IMG_228431.JPG
IMG_228528.JPG
IMG_228627.JPG

Back
Top Bottom