Critical Kush - First Time Grow - Coco Coir

I recommend topping schwagg. However I would wait substantially longer to do so and I would take that first top as a clone. It's nice to have symmetrical stems to play with and the seedling and first tops are the best to do it all with!

:) just a recommendation. That's not to say topping and fimming now aren't a good idea. It is. I just like to wait so I can keep the clone like I said. Makes for a heavy yielder with the evenly spaced and opposite of each other branching.

Im glad your trying Remos system Swag. Hes not far from me and I was going to try his stuff too until I found the Blue Sky Organics system which is from Vernon which is only 55 minutes away from me. Im really curious to see Remos in action. Hes almost celebrity status in these parts.
I'll do my best. But the product should do it's own thing and showcase itself.

I recommend topping schwagg. However I would wait substantially longer to do so and I would take that first top as a clone. It's nice to have symmetrical stems to play with and the seedling and first tops are the best to do it all with!

:) just a recommendation. That's not to say topping and fimming now aren't a good idea. It is. I just like to wait so I can keep the clone like I said. Makes for a heavy yielder with the evenly spaced and opposite of each other branching.
Hey rooster. Awesome to have you around and sharing all ur feedback. So from my understanding topping and fimming do sorta the same thing but at the same time kinda different. And u can do both. I like fimming cuz pdub said something like 4 to 6 colas will pop out compared to 2 from topping. Either way I'd appreciate it if you stuck around and helped out with the process. Suntana has been helping out as are the others here but traffic has slowed down around these parts lol. Feel free to pop in and check up and give any feedback and help u feel. I accept all forms.

I was actually curious about this. So you can use the main shoot as a clone?? I've only ever used branches... how tall does it have to get? And don't you cost the girl like another 2 weeks since your cutting off a large amount of new growth as compared to just the tip ;)
I was going to top then clone. As the auxins will have redistributed and lower branches will have more hormones. Penny for your thoughts Gallo!!

I was actually curious about this. So you can use the main shoot as a clone?? I've only ever used branches... how tall does it have to get? And don't you cost the girl like another 2 weeks since your cutting off a large amount of new growth as compared to just the tip ;)
I was going to top then clone. As the auxins will have redistributed and lower branches will have more hormones. Penny for your thoughts Gallo!!
I'm curious too. All this knowledge. I'm supposed to be taking in this knowledge at school but what I'm learning here is far more facinating to me then voltage and current. Ac/dc circuits. ::sigh:: faaaakkk.

Nope.... post a pic in normal light. I'm no pro, maybe post it in the ask us anything. Your welcome to post it here just may be seen by more reputable growers than myself if posted there...

Ph problem it looks like or lock out due to ph problems , flush and feed lightly wish ph at 5.5 for hydro

Good news. Girls just woke up and looking alive and healthy. Full strength they drank had no I'll effects on them.
420-magazine-mobile73861363.jpg
420-magazine-mobile761331964.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1158001670.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1736437804.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1433132321.jpg
new growth happening everywhere. .

The clone won't ever be symetrical tho , because it will heal at different rates and grow uneven, esp if it's monster crop

420-magazine-mobile1255844405.jpg
still trying to trouble shoot this girl. Pretty sure all her new growth is looking the same. It's REALLY bothering me cuz they're the same strain and have both been treated equally.

I've had that happen more than once and an farmer on here told me it was to much Calcium idk. Just a thought, wish I knew which thread it was.

I've had that happen more than once and an farmer on here told me it was to much Calcium idk. Just a thought, wish I knew which thread it was.
It's just puzzling cuz like I said they get the exact same everything. From day 1. And you can see the difference in them in the pic. There's shrivly and the other is damn near perfection.

Different phenos one may like more of a nutrient than the other... right? Pretty weird tho lol I think they still look good

Different phenos one may like more of a nutrient than the other... right? Pretty weird tho lol I think they still look good
Most definitely different phenos. And u may very well be right. Suntana may be right. Who knows. But fuck making 2 different batches of nutes for these girls....well unless she gets worse then I'll have to make some drastic measures but if she doesn't get worse then I may just ride it out.

Back
Top Bottom