Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Wow you really know what your doing mate. I aspire to this.
I have already created my whole set up for a dwc bubble bucket system with hydrocorn but every part of me wants to grow coco now, how hard is it to switch over?
I'm going to start an finish my first hydro dwc bubble bucket scrog grow but after that im thinking to switch to coco.

If u have started ur dwc just stick with it. ull get way bigger plants and faster growth. It's.my favourite way to grow.

Hidden bubblers are way easier than coco in my opinion
Happy Munchday Cult :thumb:

sorry I don't know where the hidden came from :rofl:
just bubblers
edit
oh yea hidden I meant the guy HiddenKoncept :rofl:
but I was just reffering to bubblers because of hiddens question
sorry if you misunderstood me when I read it I got confused too then I looked good and noticed the guys sn is hidden

Bubblers are super simple and imo the best way to grow. I'm yet to.see anything close to the results I get in dwc with any other system operating on the same time scale. I regularly get just +- the 10oz mark with less than 3 weeks veg. That can't be done in any other method that I know of (actually aero could do it but more things can.go wrong).

The only reason I'm not using dwc in this space is because the floor is so uneven it would make a system tricky to run. But.I am going to fix that prob in a few weeks. But after.saying all that I'm considering a flood and drain set up with oversized pipework as I could fit one in this space perfectly.

Great video cult! Youre definitely entertaining as well as knowledgeable lol. Im really curious about that jack cuz id like to give it a shot but ill be doing it in soil. I cant wait to see what you do :)

I need to give your videos a watch when I get home.
I am loving the idea of the bubbler I have just tasted some really nice weed grown in coco and I'm hoping I can match that with the mighty bubbler.
Although it was probably the fact it was organic nutes over the medium

Hi mate thanks for the reply sorry didnt get back to you asap but been n bed with major migrain grrr any way have posted another message mate peace.

Hi mate thanks for the reply took your info on board ordered x2 1000 sunmaster bulbs x2 1000 lumatek ballasts and 8 inch super silent fan
Going to let these 4 girls finish out ive flushed and added fresh nutes ec 2.2 they seem to like the higher ec as you said.
On to new things, ive got x5 connasuier genetics cheese n chong, x5 arjans haze, x5 super silver haze in veg tent so would like to know what way yoy
U think best to go IE ive got 10 25 litre dwc buckets 10 30 litre normal pots got plagron soil have orded coco dutch pro xplode great white
And could you tell me what base nutes you use pls as im going to follow one or 2 of your schedules as i think you know your stuff and have perfected your nute line up so if you could find it in your heart to help an old mucker out with a schedule it would mean alot, looking to maximise end weight as much as poss, will fill you in with what ever info you need from me and will support you on the site as you have by showing me respect and answering to my question to begin with, do ill say peace for now mate keep up the good work and hope to hear from you soon

Hi buddy....just thought I'd drop by and say.....keep up the awesome work and help you give out mate. Got me thinking my coco days are numbered lol :)

Hey everyone sorry about lack of updates, been busy busy.

@50pence. Welcome mate, glad u like what u see. as far as base nutes canna aqua vega/flores can't be beat.for dwc. it's very stable and.works well. Coco there are loads options but again I favour canna base nutes.

I am going to show.some.other grows in this thread. Initially I was planning to keep this separate from other stuff but I.just like showing diff things. I'll be.closing my.other.journal and focusing everything here as I find it hard to keep up as I'm so busy.

DSC_02257.JPG
DSC_02298.JPG
DSC_02245.JPG
DSC_02284.JPG

So here we have images of my rdwc grow. 5 600w hps and 9 plants (originaoi lly 10). I have a.video to upload which explains everything so.will just show.pics for now. This is day 8 of flip and has had 3 weeks veg.

I vegged the plants with the 600w hps bulbs that are flowering them. x5 600w hps.

They actually had a week in the net pots under a single 600w hps before going in system to allow them to root in
I wouldn't.usually do this or veg this long but because I used soil in net pots instead of pebbles I had to make sure they were rooted in. I Def prefer 2 week veg in pebbles, i get the same results. I only used soil in pots as this was a new space, clones needed potted and I had no pebbles.

Back
Top Bottom