Damy's Auto-Bomb, Northen, Green-O-Matic Auto, Tent

Damyanovftw

420 Member
Greetings people! Hope everything finds you well.

This will be my first grow journal, and fourth grow in total. Previously I've done Girl Scout autos, White Widow and Silver haze which kind died on me. First 2 were done indoor, as for the third it was outdoor.

For this time going back in the great Indoors, I'll be using a 96"x96"80 grow tent.
Humidity and Temperature at a stable: 59-64% and 71.6F -76.1F for a 24 hour cycle.

The flowers I'll try to fit are gonna be all by Greenhouse Seeds - Auto-Bomb by 5 plants, already germinated on the 19 of December, bellow is a photo taken on the 3 of December, a little bit before re-potting in 1.3 Gallon pots.
20220103_203206.jpg

As for the other two will be planting the my the next 2 days - Northen Lights Auto, Green-o-Matic will be growing 5 extra of each.

As for Lights: I'm using 2 Amazon Bought 600W for the moment so I will not disclose the name, will be looking to replace them with 2 Mars-Hydro FC-E 3000 within the next two months. But , I'll leave you some specs.

Type: full spectrum LED.
Chip Brand: SAMSUNG LM281B
LED distribution: (3000 K) LEDs 126 pieces, (5000 K) LEDs 72 pieces, (660 nm) LEDs 25 pieces, (730 nm) LEDs 2 pieces.
High energy efficiency with 2.0 umol/J,

Size of each unit is 11.8"x11"

For the nutrients used, I'm feeding a Spanish brand which I will not disclose at the moment, but will try to translate and detail all the things I'm going to use in the coming days and update you with my planned schedule.

For the soil unfortunately as with all my equipment I don't have a lot of local choice as I live on a small island and I cant justify paying above 100$ on delivery fees alone, so I'm using a DIY store bought one and added 20% perlite to improve drainage.

Up until now was keeping the plants under 14/10 light schedule which I guess attributed to the slow progression that they are having. Just flipped them today to 19/5 too see if I get some extra growth.
Apart from that I noticed that today some of the new leafs died.

The pictures below were taken today.
On this plant you can see the most damage. Apart from the browned leafs, not very visible on the photo you can see the second row of leaves starting to yellow a bit at the tips "enhanced a bit duo to lighting, will keep the LEDs turned of for my next photo session" and the leafs are curling towards each other.
20220112_153652.jpg

20220112_150039.jpg

Currently using only water, I need to buy a new PH meter as the one I had isn't working but water used to be around the 6.3-6.5 mark. To the watering I added Organic, which is one of the formulas recommended by my nuts supplier, marked as seedling friendly and advised to be used from the beginning, I started of with 2ml/Per Liter (recommended is 5ml/L) and put less then 200 ml of the mix to the plants once on the 7th and 1 more time on the 9th of December. Water spraying the 2 times daily with a bit of water and adding a bit more, as I still havent fully soaked the soil after re-potting.

Any advise would be super appreciated, as mentioned I'm gonna make a graph of all the nuts I have with all the necessary information for you guys need to be able to follow on whats going on.
Really looking forward to be able to grow with you all!:passitleft:

Greetings people! Hope everything finds you well.

This will be my first grow journal, and fourth grow in total. Previously I've done Girl Scout autos, White Widow and Silver haze which kind died on me. First 2 were done indoor, as for the third it was outdoor.

For this time going back in the great Indoors, I'll be using a 96"x96"80 grow tent.
Humidity and Temperature at a stable: 59-64% and 71.6F -76.1F for a 24 hour cycle.

The flowers I'll try to fit are gonna be all by Greenhouse Seeds - Auto-Bomb by 5 plants, already germinated on the 19 of December, bellow is a photo taken on the 3 of December, a little bit before re-potting in 1.3 Gallon pots.
20220103_203206.jpg

As for the other two will be planting the my the next 2 days - Northen Lights Auto, Green-o-Matic will be growing 5 extra of each.

As for Lights: I'm using 2 Amazon Bought 600W for the moment so I will not disclose the name, will be looking to replace them with 2 Mars-Hydro FC-E 3000 within the next two months. But , I'll leave you some specs.

Type: full spectrum LED.
Chip Brand: SAMSUNG LM281B
LED distribution: (3000 K) LEDs 126 pieces, (5000 K) LEDs 72 pieces, (660 nm) LEDs 25 pieces, (730 nm) LEDs 2 pieces.
High energy efficiency with 2.0 umol/J,

Size of each unit is 11.8"x11"

For the nutrients used, I'm feeding a Spanish brand which I will not disclose at the moment, but will try to translate and detail all the things I'm going to use in the coming days and update you with my planned schedule.

For the soil unfortunately as with all my equipment I don't have a lot of local choice as I live on a small island and I cant justify paying above 100$ on delivery fees alone, so I'm using a DIY store bought one and added 20% perlite to improve drainage.

Up until now was keeping the plants under 14/10 light schedule which I guess attributed to the slow progression that they are having. Just flipped them today to 19/5 too see if I get some extra growth.
Apart from that I noticed that today some of the new leafs died.

The pictures below were taken today.
On this plant you can see the most damage. Apart from the browned leafs, not very visible on the photo you can see the second row of leaves starting to yellow a bit at the tips "enhanced a bit duo to lighting, will keep the LEDs turned of for my next photo session" and the leafs are curling towards each other.
20220112_153652.jpg

20220112_150039.jpg

Currently using only water, I need to buy a new PH meter as the one I had isn't working but water used to be around the 6.3-6.5 mark. To the watering I added Organic, which is one of the formulas recommended by my nuts supplier, marked as seedling friendly and advised to be used from the beginning, I started of with 2ml/Per Liter (recommended is 5ml/L) and put less then 200 ml of the mix to the plants once on the 7th and 1 more time on the 9th of December. Water spraying the 2 times daily with a bit of water and adding a bit more, as I still havent fully soaked the soil after re-potting.

Any advise would be super appreciated, as mentioned I'm gonna make a graph of all the nuts I have with all the necessary information for you guys need to be able to follow on whats going on.
Really looking forward to be able to grow with you all!:passitleft:
Woohoo :woohoo:
Great garden my friend @Damyanovftw hope your having a great day.
I'm going to jump on the bus with you if that's OK.:popcorn:
Happy growing Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

You are using only water? They may need some food since you didn’t tell us what that soil is.
I was recommended to start feeding from a week back. I'll commence once the next watering cycle comes by.
For my beginning veg nuts I'm using Grow which has an NPK ratio of 40-20-10 with a recommended dosage of 1-2ml per Litter.
Thinking of doing 1ml/L to begin with, doing 1 feed every other watering and pumping it up to, 2/1 towards the end.

I was recommended to start feeding from a week back. I'll commence once the next watering cycle comes by.
For my beginning veg nuts I'm using Grow which has an NPK ratio of 40-20-10 with a recommended dosage of 1-2ml per Litter.
Thinking of doing 1ml/L to begin with, doing 1 feed every other watering and pumping it up to, 2/1 towards the end.
Start with 1 see how they tolerate it.
Get some roots into the pot then up it.

Stay safe
Bill

Did not see one in your pics but you need to have a fan blowing lightly on them plant to build stem strength.
Just and observation!

Did not see one in your pics but you need to have a fan blowing lightly on them plant to build stem strength.
Just and observation!
One was just installed yesterday when the photos were taken.
Tho its blowling very little on the plants as I've put it going for the wall and reflecting it to the plants as to avoid any damage for the moment.
I'll post some more picks of the whole setup in the coming days.

Greetings All, hope you're all doing fine :passitleft:

To post a quick update.

Going in to day 28 since sprouting for my Auto-Bombs, still waiting on my Northen Lights Auto, Green-o-Matic to be delivered.

Since last measurement 7 days ago my top stretcher has gone 1.9" up, added to their first feed the primary supplement for veg which consists of a 40-20-10 ratio, adding half of recommended dose to L and giving 400ml water to each. Just until the beginning of runoff.

Plants look happier then they did 5 days ago, tho still too early too see the yellowed leaflets recovering.

Here are some pics taken yesterday night.
20220116_204953.jpg

20220116_205255.jpg
20220116_205300.jpg
20220116_205313.jpg

I'm thinking to possibly start LSTing the large one a bit, tho will still need to replant them at a later date so I'm not really sure if it'll be the best idea.

Also wondering, is this a normal growth for 4 weeks after sprouting, never really logged my other grows but I do remember bigger plants, and also I'm seeing some quite different results on week 4 from other comparisons.

Let me know what you guys think on starting LST from now.

Cheers for your time!

Greetings all, hope everything's growing great!

My girls are living happily even after the little punishment they took.

And my little ones arrived prior before the last photo session with a current 20/20 germination rate from both Green-O-Matic and Northern lights autos.
Both planted straight in the first container from seeds around 2 cm deep on the 19 of January.

For the grows so far a big issue that we had was that we were using a broken PH meter so not knowing what the PH is we were putting water measured from 7.8-8.8 being the highest.
Finally having an actual PH meter we managed to make sure we use water at around 6.2-6.4 PH at the moment using fresh lemon juice to bring it down.

Photos are from the 23 when we begin the veg state of the first Green-O-Matics

Overview of LST aftermath

20220123_180849.jpg

20220123_180356.jpg

The first of my G-o-M autos
20220123_180903.jpg

Will get some better photos in a couple of days as the last 3 Northern Lights are just showing their leafs.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a light as well as soon as I can as the ones I have are hardly keeping up.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated, thank you for your time, and may only bountiful grows fall upon you!

Greetings all, hope everything's growing great!

My girls are living happily even after the little punishment they took.

And my little ones arrived prior before the last photo session with a current 20/20 germination rate from both Green-O-Matic and Northern lights autos.
Both planted straight in the first container from seeds around 2 cm deep on the 19 of January.

For the grows so far a big issue that we had was that we were using a broken PH meter so not knowing what the PH is we were putting water measured from 7.8-8.8 being the highest.
Finally having an actual PH meter we managed to make sure we use water at around 6.2-6.4 PH at the moment using fresh lemon juice to bring it down.

Photos are from the 23 when we begin the veg state of the first Green-O-Matics

Overview of LST aftermath

20220123_180849.jpg

20220123_180356.jpg

The first of my G-o-M autos
20220123_180903.jpg

Will get some better photos in a couple of days as the last 3 Northern Lights are just showing their leafs.

Hopefully I'll be able to get a light as well as soon as I can as the ones I have are hardly keeping up.

Any advice would be deeply appreciated, thank you for your time, and may only bountiful grows fall upon you!
Hello @Damyanovftw hope your having a good day.
Garden looks great, lots going on.
Only thing I see off hand is the plastic pots.
Grow bags are better for your roots and soil.
If you can get a few I'd try them.
What's under the tent?
Wood or concrete?
Concrete gives them cold feet. :Namaste:
Keep up the good work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill

Some healthy looking babes,.
Thanks Reave! Hope I can keep them that way. Soil is just a basic mixture without added nuts, so I'm starting of with a bit of a seedling friendly nut and adding from there on.
Hello @Damyanovftw hope your having a good day.
Garden looks great, lots going on.
Only thing I see off hand is the plastic pots.
Grow bags are better for your roots and soil.
If you can get a few I'd try them.
What's under the tent?
Wood or concrete?
Concrete gives them cold feet. :Namaste:
Keep up the good work Amigo.

Stay safe
Bill
Hey Bill, I'm getting into that but as shipping takes up more than 40% of my equipment, I'm taking it slow to find the best offer and know how much I'll need for sure, planing maybe a SOG with a full tent on my next grow so it'll be a big number.
Otherwise the floor is concrete with tiles.

Thanks Reave! Hope I can keep them that way. Soil is just a basic mixture without added nuts, so I'm starting of with a bit of a seedling friendly nut and adding from there on.

Hey Bill, I'm getting into that but as shipping takes up more than 40% of my equipment, I'm taking it slow to find the best offer and know how much I'll need for sure, planing maybe a SOG with a full tent on my next grow so it'll be a big number.
Otherwise the floor is concrete with tiles.
I understand about the bags.
Get what you can when you can. :thumb:
If you could slide Styrofoam sm under the floor it will help.
Concrete stays in the low 60's usually, unless you have a wood stove.
That will make the root zone cold and less active and effective picking up nutrients.
Or something for an air gap under the pots.
Every little bit helps in the end. :Namaste:

Stay safe
Bill

Greetings all, it's been awhile. Hope everything is going great with your grows!

Finally got a new light which was desperately needed. Will have to get a 3 more for optimal light but it'll be a slow going process.

New light fitted is a Mars-Hydro FC-E 3000 so hope I should be covered with my previous lights for this grow.
Currently running at 65% power at 19.5" above the flowering plants and around 24" for the ones in veg. With my extra lights turned off. Will monitor to see how they react and adjust according. Any advice would be appreciated and if you could recommend a good PAR meter for a budget that would be great.

My Auto-Bombs are currently from 17 days to a couple of days into flower.
Since a couple of days ago the tips of the leaves started burning a bit from bottom to top, and on the other 3 of the flowers they have very dark green colour, and a bit of curl to them as you can notice below but almost no leaf burns on the tips. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm guessing too much nuts, especially with Nitrogen.

So far my Northern Lights and Green-O-Matics are killing it tho, they are around 14-16 days old.
I will be replanting some of them tomorrow morning, and hopefully start low stress training them within the next couple of days, with proper garden tie instead of strings this time.

Any thoughts for why the plant are that dark green and burnt will be appreciated.
Must say it looks much brighter inside the tent.

20220207_172934.jpg

Back of tent are GoMs, front row are the Northern Lights
20220207_172802.jpg

20220207_172757.jpg

20220207_172747.jpg

20220207_172812.jpg

20220207_172859.jpg

20220207_172909.jpg

Would also a wood moisture meter benefit me for checking the soil?

Thanks for joining in and happy growing! :passitleft:

Hey looking good...welcome back lol but for the dark color it's my understanding to much nitrogen which could also be the cause of the tips. But I'm sure someone with a definite will be by shortly.

Greetings, hope you're all doing great.

Lets walk in.
The 4 gallon pots are the Green-O-Matics, and the small pots will be the Northern Lights.
20220215_183424.jpg

It's been 2 month since the down of my Auto-Bombs, but so far only 4 out of 5 have gone into flower. Current light hours are at 18/6.
The Middle left plant is topped, and is going nicely in flower, where as the one above has been topped 2 times so far and is just vegging out.
20220215_183451.jpg

Top view of the one that's still vegging.
20220215_183435.jpg

Flower formation on the first plant.
20220215_183459.jpg

As for the little ones, I've done some LST and we'll see how they go.

Thanks for tuning in.

Greetings, hope you're all doing great.

Lets walk in.
The 4 gallon pots are the Green-O-Matics, and the small pots will be the Northern Lights.
20220215_183424.jpg

It's been 2 month since the down of my Auto-Bombs, but so far only 4 out of 5 have gone into flower. Current light hours are at 18/6.
The Middle left plant is topped, and is going nicely in flower, where as the one above has been topped 2 times so far and is just vegging out.
20220215_183451.jpg

Top view of the one that's still vegging.
20220215_183435.jpg

Flower formation on the first plant.
20220215_183459.jpg

As for the little ones, I've done some LST and we'll see how they go.

Thanks for tuning in.
Happy Beautiful garden @Damyanovftw:welldone:

Stay safe
Bill

Greetings friends! Hope you're all doing fantastic.

Been a while since my last update and my babies are growing strong and healthy

The pots are a bit to many so I'll just drop some group photos of most, and will make a bud formation post for all later on once they have all matured enough.

So far I have at least tried to LST all but 2 of them, with a wired result as didn't properly insert the cables in the beginning. For Topping, I've done half of the plants where mostly on the Northern Lights and a double-top on one of the Auto-Bombs.

Lets move on to some photos.

Green-O-Matics are on day 35, where all of them already in flower for a couple of days now. They are staying in the largest pots by far - 16L
20220228_160421.jpg

Moving on to the freebies I had - Auto-Bomb which are on day 75 are going well into flower, apart from one of them which decided to veg until a week ago (although so far it my favourite plant of them all, I know some people go agains topping on autos, but at it was delaying veg I decided go double-top her, transforming her into a wonderful bushy plant)
***Auto-Bombs are the 3 small pots next to G-o-M and the middle 2 plants on the next column, Bushy is the middle plant on the first column
20220228_160428.jpg

And lastly the Northern Lights going into day 36 still vegging, for my bad luck I still need to get another lamp to make use of more of the space in the tent, as its currently very overcrowded.
20220228_160415.jpg

Looking forward to reading what you lads think about my grow so far.

Happy growing!

Back
Top Bottom